KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Asura vs Dante, Bayonetta, Kratos, Ryu

Asura vs Dante, Bayonetta, Kratos, Ryu
Started by: TheGoldenSpy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kuja9001

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes, where he turns into lightning and teleports, noob.

don't insult me because you can't tell the difference between something turning into lightning and lightning surrounding someone.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 03:25 AM
Kuja9001 is currently offline Click here to Send Kuja9001 a Private Message Find more posts by Kuja9001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chuck inglish

When did magic lightning= real lightning?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 03:29 AM
chuck inglish is currently offline Click here to Send chuck inglish a Private Message Find more posts by chuck inglish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

chuck inglish, you really don't want me to quantify Zeus's lightning. I've already done it.

The result was mach 3,048.

And no Kuja, he turns into lightning. Your bizarre desire for that not to be the case has no bearing on what happened.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 03:44 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chuck inglish

chuck inglish, you really don't want me to quantify Zeus's lightning. I've already done it.

===
Bro where's the thread you calced it on? It would help kratos out alot on my native debating website

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 04:14 AM
chuck inglish is currently offline Click here to Send chuck inglish a Private Message Find more posts by chuck inglish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Sorry but I'm sure that its unquantifiable;

First is the line, "It seared past Athena and flashed into the sky (...) lightning struck the desert.". Flashing into the sky and a lightning strike, I read this as Zeus shooting into the sky and making lightning strike over Ares. Wasn't anything about him throwing it across the land. Also edge to edge, Crete is 400km from Egypt. Minor point.

Most important is that the geography in GoW is not that of our own. The avg radius of Greece is 360km, while the Gow 'world' radius is only <40km. Whether they include Egypt in this, I dunno.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Damn straight. Austin would stun them.

Bring those babies on.
Don't worry. Once he catches sight of Kratos, he'll be running away from him massively faster than Hermes did. Dunno. Can't really quantify it, except maybe that it looks like he's covering a large distance in that instant? Dunno. CC reads more comics than I do.
Wings on Feets can accomplish that too, and they can leap forward in Time as well.

It was more like a bulky hill back then, as opposed to the somewhat streamlined cone in GoW3. And that's assuming he climbed towards the temple in a straight line without any stops, and thus did not have to take a break or alter his course in some way.
Yeah, but it couldn't have been a single Hippocampi, and it was Poseidon who went into the water, so it had to have been that thing. 20m for the width of that thing? Looks more like 40-50 to me.
Also, I still don't approve of using its own hazy width to calc the distance traveled. That's like calc stacking.

I still see a a slight downward movement and I took into consideration the zoom. Meh.
Moar like Supersonic head-diving. Him jumping off that ledge was when that 'Boom' started.
Good thing Poseidon was moving at hypersonic speeds. I'd also suggest he had more mass as he released a Tidal wave and raised the sea level by like a mile when he died, but then he'd have a lot more mass than the Titan did.

Zeus is FTL.
No, was saying he turned into Lightning, then just ported. To be honest, he's also displayed teleportation that looks completely different. More like giving off Lightning when he's moving, as opposed to having it around him.
Just that one bolt against Gaia and Kratos. The regular bolts have him spawning it in his palm.
Dunno what that boss in Zelda does, but Poseidon can also summon Lightning from the Sky. Both him and Zeus could alter the Weather by taking deep breaths.

I want what you're smokin' brah, no way some fake wrestler is > anything
If he does its 'cos of Kratos reputation to shag attractive people, bishis must beware >-> The distance is roughly 100m give or take. Whatever comic gais use to get a timeframe it'd have to be pretty low to even breach supersonic from this. If Kratos has trouble with Hermes, wouldn't that mean that he faces trouble against opponents with <Supersonic movement speed?
Did I mention mine are hot-rod red?

Even taking a less linear path, having some breaks and even a few naps, its ridiculously slow. Climbers have done 300m/45mins, 1,444m/4hours and 3,000m/24hours. With the extra strength, endurance and being able to stab his blades into the mountain, Kratos shoulda aced it in half an hour.
Guess the logic does outweigh a slight visual issue. A grasping hands palm width is about 6-7cm on a 1.8m person. (500/1.8)*0.06-0.07= 17-20m for a 500m Titan. Also the things body-body is 13m from head to gut [5x Kratos' height], and this part is almost the size of the width [On screen' width is 5.5cm, the body is 3.5cm] making it 20.43m. Both results together is why I used 20m.
Think calc stacking only includes feat+feat, this is measuring to /get/ the speed. Standard everyday calc :3 Though if we were to use the Titan's height then we'd have to also say that the horsethings size was not accurate, making its movements uncalcable for inaccuracy of the scene.

In the end only a sound [more wind than boom imo] and appearance suggest sonic. His trails look and sound would oppose this instance with the movement and later acceleration adding to this opposition.
Lol I think that'd be something like mountain weight.. and that'd be scary O.o

I'll give you FTL Zeus if you give me Multiversal Dante
Theres pretty much no way to tell if he became lightning or it was just covering him when he 'ported, because turning into lightning would have nothing to do with teleporting. Which ones that? o: From the top of my head theres when he's using the BoO, when he gets charged from Gaia's heart, think theres a time he draws from above to throw the orbs. I know he does it in the GoW2 fight too.
So one can manipulate weather and lightning, and the other can manipulate weather, lightning, water and waterhorsethings? Someones an underrated brother..

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 09:33 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by BloodRain

First is the line, "It seared past Athena and flashed into the sky (...) lightning struck the desert.". Flashing into the sky and a lightning strike, I read this as Zeus shooting into the sky and making lightning strike over Ares. Wasn't anything about him throwing it across the land. Also edge to edge, Crete is 400km from Egypt. Minor point.

Most important is that the geography in GoW is not that of our own. The avg radius of Greece is 360km, while the Gow 'world' radius is only <40km. Whether they include Egypt in this, I dunno.

What the **** are you talking about?

Zeus sent the bolt flying "with a flick of his wrist" and it traveled in an "instant". We have the means of propulsion and a time frame that is reasonably at most one second.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 02:28 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Erm, Zeus' Bolts are the equivalent of Lightning. Have no clue as to why you are separating the two. So it is quantifiable, even if the word used is 'instant'.

Likely not. With the exception of the whole World is flat crap and other differences where noted, it's likely the same as ours since it has Persia, Crete, Greece, Egypt, the Lighthouse of Alexandria and some other stuff I can't remember right now .
I hope you aren't getting 40 km from that concept art, because it's wrong, or rather, just shows off GoW3's area.

I want what you're smokin' brah, no way some fake wrestler is > anything
If he does its 'cos of Kratos reputation to shag attractive people, bishis must beware >-> The distance is roughly 100m give or take. Whatever comic gais use to get a timeframe it'd have to be pretty low to even breach supersonic from this. If Kratos has trouble with Hermes, wouldn't that mean that he faces trouble against opponents with <Supersonic movement speed?
Did I mention mine are hot-rod red?

Even taking a less linear path, having some breaks and even a few naps, its ridiculously slow. Climbers have done 300m/45mins, 1,444m/4hours and 3,000m/24hours. With the extra strength, endurance and being able to stab his blades into the mountain, Kratos shoulda aced it in half an hour.
Guess the logic does outweigh a slight visual issue. A grasping hands palm width is about 6-7cm on a 1.8m person. (500/1.8)*0.06-0.07= 17-20m for a 500m Titan. Also the things body-body is 13m from head to gut [5x Kratos' height], and this part is almost the size of the width [On screen' width is 5.5cm, the body is 3.5cm] making it 20.43m. Both results together is why I used 20m.
Think calc stacking only includes feat+feat, this is measuring to /get/ the speed. Standard everyday calc :3 Though if we were to use the Titan's height then we'd have to also say that the horsethings size was not accurate, making its movements uncalcable for inaccuracy of the scene.

In the end only a sound [more wind than boom imo] and appearance suggest sonic. His trails look and sound would oppose this instance with the movement and later acceleration adding to this opposition.
Lol I think that'd be something like mountain weight.. and that'd be scary O.o

I'll give you FTL Zeus if you give me Multiversal Dante
Theres pretty much no way to tell if he became lightning or it was just covering him when he 'ported, because turning into lightning would have nothing to do with teleporting. Which ones that? o: From the top of my head theres when he's using the BoO, when he gets charged from Gaia's heart, think theres a time he draws from above to throw the orbs. I know he does it in the GoW2 fight too.
So one can manipulate weather and lightning, and the other can manipulate weather, lightning, water and waterhorsethings? Someones an underrated brother..

Steve Austin would just stun Dante's ass in a fight.
Yeah, Dante wouldn't survive being shagged by Kratos. Eh, I could easily say it's a lot more than 100 or a lot less. Some of his run is covered by that cliff.
It would, but his other feats mean that it was likely PIS, or Hermes was moving much faster.
Mine are colour-changing.

He climbed it bare-handed, at least, that's how he climbs in GoW. It also took place in a desert with an eternal sandstorm. In addition, there was the fact that the hill was on top of a moving giant.
Or chalk it up to Rule of Cool I guess. Dante took >11 seconds to run at hypersonic speeds down a small tower, and even then he had only reached the middle.
Assuming the Hippocampi's width is 10m, the cylindrical portion of Poseidon's construct is ~30m. Based on this
model of Gaia, her hand width is >35m (6mm/85mm X 500m). I say >35 as I cannot see the entire width of her angledhand, and I'm getting her height by measuring the top of her head to a toe on her forward left foot, when she is turned.
When she was grasping that thing, her hand was vertical, not horizontal, so using grasping width is inaccurate. As far as I can tell, her hand width nearly matched up with its width.

Since it is impossible to calc it, appearance and sound is all we can go by. Tells me he's at least supersonic. And nah, I hear a boom when he's jumping off the ledge.
Poseidon's mass = Mountain? Lulz. Must be insanely strong if he can jump off a ledge with that kind of a body mass.

Fine. Dante is multiversal. He became multiversal after FTL Zeus spread his consciousness across the multiverse.

Except he visibly turns into Lightning, then disappears, much like how his clones turn into Lightning, then disappear. And again, he also has a different kind of teleportation.
Only times he's shown to visibly draw Lightning from the Clouds was in that GoW3 Scene, and when he's creating the BoO. Every other time has him just opening his palm and creating Lightning. Kratos does the same when Zeus grants him Zeus' Fury.
Guess so. stick out tongue

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 04:31 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

What the **** are you talking about?

Zeus sent the bolt flying "with a flick of his wrist" and it traveled in an "instant". We have the means of propulsion and a time frame that is reasonably at most one second.

which game did this happen I dont remember?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:24 AM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It happened in the novel iirc.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:28 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

lol so his bolts are fatser than real lighting?

Kratos casually speedblitzes Dante then GG

He doesn't even have to attack him, just running at him would make dante explode sorry bloodrain

quote:
When did magic lightning= real lightning?

LOL you're right, Zeus,s magical lighting is actually 20 times better.

Nice going, nobody would have bothered digging that up if you people wouldn't always try that magical lighting BS.

Last edited by TheGoldenSpy on Mar 13th, 2012 at 06:37 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:30 AM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Those lines cover the launch and the time frame, the line "into the sky" covers the destination. It didn't travel across the distance, it ascended into the sky meaning it wasn't a point-to-point throw. But this is less important than there being no measurable distance to get a calc from.

Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy

Just a note, lightning speed is Mach 176 to Mach 6,612. And you may want to actually read the discussion instead of jumping on any number you see because you'll find that its not that fast.

Oh, and I don't think you can speedblitz with a reaction time..

I'm not really bothered to go down the 'non-normal lightning needs to have proof of speed' road as the general response to that seems to always be 'lolnoitslightning', cba <__< The unquantifiable part comes from the quote saying that he hurls it into the sky, not throwing the bolt directly.

The concept art [which is 15km] shows the GoW world, its even titled 'world map'. That, and what we see in-game to where I got some rough distances; the edge of the world. The Island of Creation is stated to be at the edge of the world, with the posing danger that its close enough to fall right over that edge. With faulty, but pretty damn close Trigonometry and Visual (eye) Angle I get 20-40km as the radius when comparing to Mt Olympus in the distance. Here and here. Visual Angle: Mountain height / tanangle° = Distance. 7.5km / tan20° = 20km. 20° was the smallest average angle. 10°, which gives 40km, is the lowest possible angle, generously.

Steve Austin would just stun Dante's ass in a fight.
Yeah, Dante wouldn't survive being shagged by Kratos. Eh, I could easily say it's a lot more than 100 or a lot less. Some of his run is covered by that cliff.
It would, but his other feats mean that it was likely PIS, or Hermes was moving much faster.
Mine are colour-changing.

He climbed it bare-handed, at least, that's how he climbs in GoW. It also took place in a desert with an eternal sandstorm. In addition, there was the fact that the hill was on top of a moving giant.
Or chalk it up to Rule of Cool I guess. Dante took >11 seconds to run at hypersonic speeds down a small tower, and even then he had only reached the middle.
Assuming the Hippocampi's width is 10m, the cylindrical portion of Poseidon's construct is ~30m. Based on this
model of Gaia, her hand width is >35m (6mm/85mm X 500m). I say >35 as I cannot see the entire width of her angledhand, and I'm getting her height by measuring the top of her head to a toe on her forward left foot, when she is turned.
When she was grasping that thing, her hand was vertical, not horizontal, so using grasping width is inaccurate. As far as I can tell, her hand width nearly matched up with its width.

Since it is impossible to calc it, appearance and sound is all we can go by. Tells me he's at least supersonic. And nah, I hear a boom when he's jumping off the ledge.
Poseidon's mass = Mountain? Lulz. Must be insanely strong if he can jump off a ledge with that kind of a body mass.

Fine. Dante is multiversal. He became multiversal after FTL Zeus spread his consciousness across the multiverse.

Except he visibly turns into Lightning, then disappears, much like how his clones turn into Lightning, then disappear. And again, he also has a different kind of teleportation.
Only times he's shown to visibly draw Lightning from the Clouds was in that GoW3 Scene, and when he's creating the BoO. Every other time has him just opening his palm and creating Lightning. Kratos does the same when Zeus grants him Zeus' Fury.
Guess so. stick out tongue

Psh, he doesn't even beat Lucha libre's.. doesn't even beat Dwayne
If only he was blessed with the Anus of Tartarus :/ Got 100m from the three closest loops [15m total from their heights] being somewhat less than half the half-way point.. about a third [50m] with the end being twice the half-way. Rough, but not too far off. On the other hand Kratos' other reactions could be either aim-dodging or only for linear movements, like catching bolts Zeus throws or Cronos' slap [think these are his only reaction feats], where both can be attributed to seeing the attack coming. Difference with Hermes is that he's constantly moving at this speed, which could be saying the others were aim dodging feats.
Multi-coloured is only fast if you're HyperSonic. And I dun see no Super Emeralds 'round here.

Oh yeah, with his Spider-Man grip. Even with all that, this is Kratos we're talking about. A sandstorm or a few shakes shouldn't bother the guy. DMC is full of time-lags so that's iffy, but I'm not sure whats cool about sub-human climbing speed :V
Yeah the width of her clenched palm is the width of the horsething, clenched palm being slightly less than the palm at rest. From this I'd measure the palm height as its equal to the palm width, it also takes away that angle issue. I get 16cm for her height and 1cm for the base of the palm to the base of the fingers for 31m. A clenched palm like that in the scene would be slightly below this [On my palm the width is 0.8x normal sized when clenched].
One method gives 20m and this one gives 25m to just under 30m [31m*.8=25m. Even 35m*.8 would still make 28m].

But if its countered by itself then we have nothing to go by. Could be calced if need be. For instance; That Titan's arm is 2.5cm to its 8.5cm body, making its arm <150m. When Poseidon moves he covers its arm in, timed it, 0.7s. (150m/0.7s)=214.3m/s, Mach 0.63.
Screw him jumping, Kratos can throw him around like a ragdoll

FTL can't travel between universes

We see lightning surround him, as he doesn't move we're unable to see if he turned into it of was just covered. Can't tell unless we see him actually becoming lightning. Back to the original point; this shows that whether or not Zeus can turn into lightning, he can't actually travel as lightning. Whats the other teleport?
This makes the fastest characters body speed Poseidon, with 200+m/s[not the waterhorse as its not his own body]. Though like Iron Man this is only long distance flight speed, while Hermes still has the fastest constant movement speed of 35-100+m/s.
There's the charged move that both he and Kratos do with the BoO, lightning charges the blade. And during the GoW2 fight. Getting charged from Gaia's heart. And in that same vid, 4:32, 4:44 and 5:08 when he's throwing orbs. Along with the two you mentioned that's six different instances where Zeus draws in lightning.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:14 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

Yeah, it's FASTER than average lighting.

If Kratos can move his arm fast enough to hit the bolt back, that means he moves it at least as fast as the lighting itself, probably a bit faster. No reason why he couldn't move his legs that fast either. Dante's too slow LOL he get's speedblitzd. Good game.

Wrong thread anyways.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 08:34 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Well technically you said faster than real lightning. Was just correcting that point :I

Isn't that like saying "If Master Chief/Spider-Man can move fast enough to dodge or block bullets, that means he moves it at least as fast as the bullet itself, probably a bit faster. No reason why he couldn't move his legs that fast either." and giving Chief, Spidey and any other bullet dodge supersonic movement speed.

And no, DMC4 Dante has lightning reactions, Alastor gives lightning speed [calced, not from statements] and his stronger DT forms have lightning speed. Minus his stronger time-manip. But yes, wrong thread for this.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 08:57 PM
chuck inglish

How does DMC 4 Dante have lightning reactions? and when did kratos block a bolt from zues?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 10:26 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Blitz; could move and react at lightning speed. Dante would at least need these reactions to be able to tag Blitz.

He does it during gameplay, and I think another time that others keep bringing up. Can't remember though..

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 10:39 PM
TheGoldenSpy

Dante doesn't. He fought a demon that could turn into lighting but only beat it when it was stationary, he failed to hit it in the cutscene, He didn't even get his sword out in time.

This was when Dante was much stronger, than DMC1, and i've seen nothing from alastor that gives anything near lighting speed. Doesn't matter even if it did, as Kratos would still be several times faster.

And no, Kratos has already resisted time stop before, so that wouldn't help either.

Last edited by TheGoldenSpy on Mar 13th, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 10:41 PM
chuck inglish

He does it during gameplay, and I think another time that others keep bringing up. Can't remember though..

Gameplay feats count? Well might as well chalk one up for Nero cause in this video he outspeeds dodges electricity....constantly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXi1k44uJs8 (4:11)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 10:52 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

@Chuck: It doesnt usually.. it must be the feat I cant remember that they use. Dammit, now Im stuck watching Brea's other vids lol

@Spy:First part is gameplay, we know it has the reactions to instantly move when its about to be struck. Second part "Yeah, one instance, mid-swing, and not to mention that when Blitz hops away Dante wasnt even looking at it [check the scene, he's looking straight down]."

It allows Dante to move at normal speed when everything around him is moving at least 1/12,000th its speed aka lightning speed. And.. did you read anything I said? 1) A reaction feat doesnt equal a speed feat. Kratos' movement speed is at best 30m/s iirc. 2) The bolts aren't Mach 3,000, its unquantifiable.

Resisting a time slow-down of 1/3rd, and a power that comes from the fate statue which is, by its sole use, resisted by his fate amulet. Dante's is not from the fate stature and is stronger than 1/3rd.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 11:04 PM
chuck inglish

And besides during gameplay Dante is able to lock on to blitz while he's moving at lightning speeds

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 11:15 PM
TheGoldenSpy

@Chuck: It doesnt usually.. it must be the feat I cant remember that they use. Dammit, now Im stuck watching Brea's other vids lol

@Spy:First part is gameplay, we know it has the reactions to instantly move when its about to be struck. Second part "Yeah, one instance, mid-swing, and not to mention that when Blitz hops away Dante wasnt even looking at it [check the scene, he's looking straight down]."

It allows Dante to move at normal speed when everything around him is moving at least 1/12,000th its speed aka lightning speed. And.. did you read anything I said? 1) A reaction feat doesnt equal a speed feat. Kratos' movement speed is at best 30m/s iirc. 2) The bolts aren't Mach 3,000, its unquantifiable.

Resisting a time slow-down of 1/3rd, and a power that comes from the fate statue which is, by its sole use, resisted by his fate amulet. Dante's is not from the fate stature and is stronger than 1/3rd.

NO.

1.The Demons stops moving in cutscenes, just like when Dante is able to hit him in gameplay. So it stopping to rest isn't a gameplay only thing like you're suggesting.

2.If Dante was anywhere near that fast he would have pulled his sword out and smacked the demon right in the head with it. After all, the developers love making Dante look cool in those things and this was DMC4 dante at his best. Instead, the thing get's right in his face and leaves before dante could even begin to pull his sword out. That is not a lighting timer, unlike Kratos, who would have poked it in it's eyes with his lighting speed.

3.He just does a bunch of slices around a bunch of slow falling glass, mach 20 at best.

4. Never read the novel, but you're saying zeus tossed it from greece, up towards the sky and hit egypt in an instant, so instead of shooting it straight, he decided to show off and make it go the longer route just because he could and it was that damn fast. So now it's even FASTER.

If he had just summoned it, they would not have written it flying past athena.

5.Who gives it crap if it's from the statues? LOL you're nitpicking again. There's no such thing as "Fate based time" in the GOW verse. That's just a category ur making up. The amulet doesn't mention anything about it only working for "fate based time". That's something you have to prove.

No, you got that time out of the magical light coming from the stone that was causing time to be stopped in the first place, so of course it's gonna be strange. Light isn't that slow normally in the GOWverse, just only on that magical stone that was distorting time. That is unquantifiable, the pillar that was suspended which is much more reliable way to measure says time was slowed down WAY more than 1/3rd.

Last edited by TheGoldenSpy on Mar 13th, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 11:29 PM