KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Manga comparison thread

Manga comparison thread
Started by: Q99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (83): « First ... « 78 79 [80] 81 82 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I'm not sure how things haven't changed considering today's chapter but okay lol.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 05:38 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee
Fairy Tail #1 for me this week. Always love the tease shipping and the comedy.

Ippo is a long running series and its formula hasn't change over the years, but its getting boring for me, kind of reminds me of Naruto lately.

@Nemebro - is Vinland Saga a weekly manga?
Vinland Saga is updated monthly.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 06:17 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by NemeBro
Vinland Saga is updated monthly.

For a long time, it was not releasing anything new. Unless, of course, the scantilators were on break from it?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 06:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I have no idea lol, I haven't kept up with it for a while. Possibly for that reason.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 07:26 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by AuraAngel
I'm not sure how things haven't changed considering today's chapter but okay lol.
I didn't read the new ones this week yet. Probably good and something new? embarrasment

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 12:16 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Takamura lost a match.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 12:18 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I didn't read the new ones this week yet. Probably good and something new? embarrasment

Read. What occurs is pretty significant.

Le gasp!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 12:36 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Multiple finales going on this week!

So, Priscilla vs Kaguya, which did you prefer?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 10:53 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Surprisingly good week. Naruto makes things interesting, we learn DoFlamingo's backstory, a certain dragon shows up in Fairy Tail, and, well, more zombies in Bleach but it wasn't bad.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 12:56 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Poor FT. Any other week and that would have blown the others out of the water.

And then Kishi has Naruto vs Sasuke begin. Pretty much the only thing that could top FT lol. Well, the only thing that could conceivably have occurred.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 05:30 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

One Piece was pretty great. Naruto wasn't even that good imo. Sasuke being insane just doesn't do it for me.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 05:42 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

The fight with the most build up of any event in the HST, save the finding of the One Piece, trumps Doffy's backstory lol. Right now we know more about Kyros's backstory, which is sorta lame and stupid.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 08:57 PM
NemeBro

1. OP
2. Naruto
3. Bleach

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 09:14 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by AuraAngel
The fight with the most build up of any event in the HST, save the finding of the One Piece, trumps Doffy's backstory lol. Right now we know more about Kyros's backstory, which is sorta lame and stupid.

No it doesn't. The chapter itself was mediocre and Sasuke's motivation is kind of stupid and evil, despite a lot of people and character development telling him to stop being so evil.

And we don't need more for Doffy's backstory. Less is more, it works better being short and sweet than dragging on and being kind of dull like Kyros' backstory.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 09:43 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
No it doesn't. The chapter itself was mediocre and Sasuke's motivation is kind of stupid and evil, despite a lot of people and character development telling him to stop being so evil.

And we don't need more for Doffy's backstory. Less is more, it works better being short and sweet than dragging on and being kind of dull like Kyros' backstory.

Nah it does. For instance the chapter where Law asked Luffy to form an alliance to take on a Yonko was mostly centered on the cast fighting two mooks. But it still killed the week because it had a game changer at the end. Just how I rank things.

Sincerely hoping his backstory gets fleshed out next chapter. I bet you'll love it.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 09:48 PM
vansonbee
Isee

1. One Piece
2. Fairy Tail
3. Naruto
4. Bleach
5. HSDK
6. Ippo

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:34 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Nephthys
One Piece was pretty great. Naruto wasn't even that good imo. Sasuke being insane just doesn't do it for me.

He's not being insane, he's being a ruthless revolutionary. Which I found fun smile

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:46 PM
NemeBro

I didn't really have any problems with Naruto, it just didn't really excite me personally.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:57 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Naruto is ending with such a weak end arc it is sad. sad It had a lot of good moments but the last 2 arcs are honestly so boring I just want to cry erm

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 11:06 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If only it could rival the ultimatum that was episods 21-24 of KlK huh?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 11:09 PM