KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Trinity vs. The Big Three

Trinity vs. The Big Three
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hmm. so how will this work? are all 6 on the field at once? are characters set to go against particular opponents, or once the battle starts can superman kill cap in the opening instant if such a strategy is decided upon?

rage seems to want wonderwoman
smurph has tony

i'd consider thor for the marvel side, or cap. doesn't matter to me.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 02:50 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'd consider Thor too, but it sounds like he's covered.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 02:56 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

you can have thor, no worries, if that's what you'd prefer. i could deal with cap if you are really interested.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 03:40 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Rage is wanting Thor - Wonderwoman was a joke.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 03:40 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm. so how will this work? are all 6 on the field at once? are characters set to go against particular opponents, or once the battle starts can superman kill cap in the opening instant if such a strategy is decided upon?

rage seems to want wonderwoman
smurph has tony

i'd consider thor for the marvel side, or cap. doesn't matter to me.

All six will be on the field at once. The fight can proceed however the team sees fit. If the Trinity wants to eliminate Cap immediately, they can attempt to, but if the opposing strategy from the Big Three counters that or prepared for such an outcome, it might not turn out so well.

Iron Man and Thor are both spoken for, so if you'd like, you can volunteer for Cap.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 06:03 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
All six will be on the field at once. The fight can proceed however the team sees fit. If the Trinity wants to eliminate Cap immediately, they can attempt to, but if the opposing strategy from the Big Three counters that or prepared for such an outcome, it might not turn out so well.

Iron Man and Thor are both spoken for, so if you'd like, you can volunteer for Cap.

ah, too bad. thought maybe he was actually gonna stretch his wings..... stick out tongue

since no one has stepped up for dc yet, maybe i'll take that side. i'll get back to you.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 12:03 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Is someone partnering with Rage for Thor? I know Leo has always been a major fan of Thor - I think the two of them would be devastating.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 02:09 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'll bow out, it looks like Thor has ample representation. I've used Thor in at least two tourneys, so it's not like I'd be in new territory.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 04:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by leonidas
ah, too bad. thought maybe he was actually gonna stretch his wings..... stick out tongue

since no one has stepped up for dc yet, maybe i'll take that side. i'll get back to you.
I'm in with leonidas. PM'ed him.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 05:34 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

You and Leo representing who?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 07:53 PM
ODG

^ Gonna have to back out. We were going to rep DC. But life has gotten in the way. Sorry guys.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 08:21 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

It's all good.

And worst case scenario, I can rep Superman. He can't beat Thor, but I'll be sure to make it a good fight.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 09:59 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It's all good.

And worst case scenario, I can rep Superman. He can't beat Thor, but I'll be sure to make it a good fight.

I'd choose Carver over you.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:13 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It's all good.

no expression

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 07:42 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

The three most iconic Justice League members vs. the three premier Avengers. Do Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman prove why they're the World's Greatest Superheroes? Or do Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor show us why they deserve the title Earth's Mightiest Heroes?

The Rules:
-The Trinity are limited to showings/feats which are canon for New Earth versions only. The Big Three are limited to showings/feats which are canon for Earth-616.
-Each character is represented by one debater for a total of six participants, three for each team.
-Two battles will take place: one without prep-time and one with prep-time.
-The battle involving prep time will give both teams 30 minutes to work with. Both teams are limited to resources and equipment that they personally have access to. Anything that would give either team a collective boost beyond the Trans Tier level is not allowed. No Miracle Machine, Infinity Gems, etc.
-Battles will take place on a neutral battlefield yet to be announced.
-Destroying/transmuting the battlefield isn't allowed.

Other rules will be added as needed.
Jake; you could have put this in the vs forum so more people could see.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 12:35 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'd choose Carver over you.
Originally posted by abhilegend
no expression

I'm getting the impression that you don't think I'd do a good job.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 01:39 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Badabing
Jake; you could have put this in the vs forum so more people could see.

That would be cool, actually, Bada. thumb up

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 03:43 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Only an impression? I'll have to do something about that...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 06:21 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
no expression

Why won't you rep Superman?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 07:23 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No shit, sherlock.
Originally posted by carver9
Why won't you rep Superman?

I don't think I'm good enough debator to do this and right now I'm in a hospital so I can't do it anyway.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 05:39 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote