KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Trinity vs. The Big Three

Trinity vs. The Big Three
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
The sad irony that seems to be lost on people is I haven't even chosen to rep Superman.

I'm sorry I assume the worst about you.

Originally posted by leonidas
tbf, i think odg and i haven't agreed on any one character yet. i wasn\t sure if you (pr) were still in but he said he was open to whomever, as did i. supes bats or ww--i don't mind any of the 3.

I don't think I can commit to it tbh, as I may be starting a new job very soon.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 06:06 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

well, maybe phil is free........? shifty

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 12:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

SMH at the last page. Lol.

Anyway, if Phil was free to participate, that'd be cool by me.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 04:57 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

well, maybe phil is free........? shifty
don't tease him now; don't pretend to put the toy down and then snatch it back up before he can get his hands on it.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 07:17 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

are you kidding--me, odg and phil on one team?? laughing out loud

i doubt the forum would be left standing in the wake of the irony. be fun as hell though.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 11:07 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Which one of you guys are Stalin in this alliance?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 12:14 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by psycho gundam

I think we'd be prepping as a team (so Joel/me, Rage, whoever is Cap).

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 12:17 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by psycho gundam
I don't know about leonidas, but I'm prepared to follow whomever's lead. And I'd totally be fine teaming with Philosophia. This is a debate with teams and he knows his sh1t. Whatever insinuations were or were not made, I'd like to think that I'd be trustworthy enough to actually make an effort and not sabotage our own and purposely lose.

I mean, seriously... do I strike any of you as the type to willingly lose an argument?

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 04:19 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

I don't know about leonidas, but I'm prepared to follow whomever's lead. And I'd totally be fine teaming with Philosophia. This is a debate with teams and he knows his sh1t. Whatever insinuations were or were not made, I'd like to think that I'd be trustworthy enough to actually make an effort and not sabotage our own and purposely lose.

I mean, seriously... do I strike any of you as the type to willingly lose an argument?

of course i'd team with phil. he and i have butted heads in the past, but, i'd have felt left out if we hadn't. smile and that sh!t stays with me for exactly as long as it takes to log off. i'm f'n horrible at holding rl grudges, let alone e-grudges. laughing out loud

phil does know his sh!t and i think it would be great if he took supes in this thing. though it seems less and less likely anything is going to come of this at all in the near future......

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 05:13 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

are you kidding--me, odg and phil on one team?? laughing out loud

i doubt the forum would be left standing in the wake of the irony. be fun as hell though.
Strong team, though. I'd thoroughly enjoy watching. thumb up

I think zopzop knows better than anyone.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 05:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Haven't really been following this thread, but gotta address something:

I'm not a fan of Superman's. I am, however, unbiased, and have given Superman the nod in plenty of matches because, despite my dislike of his characterization and being the "go-to man" for all things DC, I'm well aware of what he's capable of, as well as having a track record of being a fair and knowledgable judge in many tournaments.

Questioning my merit makes you look bad, not me.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 03:12 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote