KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Inquisitor versus Dooku

Sith Inquisitor versus Dooku
Started by: Stealth Moose

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Just a thought, but those obelisks couldn't use the Force to resist him.

It could be argued that by this point Thanaton was all but depleted too.

The North Remembers

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 04:15 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It could be argued that your mum depleted my cock.

>:C

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 04:18 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

It could be argued that your mum depleted my cock.

>:C

I guess it's time to tell you that I'm not your daddy, that dog beat me over the fence.

The North Remembers

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 04:21 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That dogs been a better father to me than you ever have anyway.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 04:24 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

That dogs been a better father to me than you ever have anyway.

What can I say? I hit it and quit it. smokin'

The North Remembers

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 04:33 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Herbert Spencer
No, but can you quantify how much Force resistance Nox had to overcome from Thanaton or proof that any was even offered at all?

Ventress was able to redirect Dooku's lightsaber strike with the Force in that same episode which, while not stopping it out right, is a similar feat (with respect to manipulating physical attacks with the Force), yet I wouldn't put her or that feat on par with Dooku or his feats.

Yeah but to be fair I dnt think Dooku really wanted to kill Ventress. He tried to reason with Sidious about it, and when Ventress challenged him at the end by herself he warned her first "you're no match for me without you're monster."

On top of that Ventress probably just caught Dooku off guard with that deflect.

On the other hand when we see Yoda stop Ventress's lightsabers, that makes it pretty clear that he's light years beyond her in Force Power.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 11:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

All I want to say is fvck TOR battles.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 02:39 AM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Ok so I think everyone is forgetting the fact that Darth Nox is not only incredibly strong with the Force but he/she also is insanely skilled with a double bladed lightsaber. Now I think that with that in mind in basic lightsaber combat that they would be fairly evenly matched. Though Darth Nox has the ability to use Force Shroud and come up behind Darth Tyranus. He probably could sense where Nox was but I believe that if he/she used Mind Trap, which probably wouldn't last too long but would still give a huge opening, he/she could hit Tyranus with a Thundering Blast and completely obliterate Tyranus. Though he/she wouldn't even need to go that far since he/she is so overwhelmingly strong with the Force. He/she could very easily hold him still and launch a blast of Force Lightning and incinerate him. It would be a fairly good fight but Darth Nox would easily win, hands down.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2014 04:25 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

laughing Who on earth is this? Sounds like Ant from 2 months ago.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2014 04:30 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Tondemonai
Ok so I think everyone is forgetting the fact that Darth Nox is not only incredibly strong with the Force but he/she also is insanely skilled with a double bladed lightsaber. Now I think that with that in mind in basic lightsaber combat that they would be fairly evenly matched. Though Darth Nox has the ability to use Force Shroud and come up behind Darth Tyranus. He probably could sense where Nox was but I believe that if he/she used Mind Trap, which probably wouldn't last too long but would still give a huge opening, he/she could hit Tyranus with a Thundering Blast and completely obliterate Tyranus. Though he/she wouldn't even need to go that far since he/she is so overwhelmingly strong with the Force. He/she could very easily hold him still and launch a blast of Force Lightning and incinerate him. It would be a fairly good fight but Darth Nox would easily win, hands down.

thumb up Agreed, apprentice. Tell me, what are you thoughts on Lord Revan the Great?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2014 04:51 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Zith inquizitor iz augmented by ghoztz... Errr hum I'm not gnna to detail the ability provided bu zuch power..... It will take monthz....

Double blade light zaber ezpecialy an experimental dezign = a big weaknezz againzt dooku...

Darth Revan zkill (ztar gorge era) humhumhum.
Take entire yearz to dezcribe.... If only we could think fazter like him...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2014 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Dooku easily

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 02:47 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote