KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: Retrospection - Game of Chance

STAR WARS: Retrospection - Game of Chance
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

This makes Galder slightly aggravated.

"Why do I have to stay here?" Galder whines. "I always stay here! What is it you're doing that I can't go?"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"For starters, because you act like a child when you do not get your way, and I have no use for sniveling children," he snaps in response. "I have something I would rather you do here."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:33 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder is put out by the comment but does not push the point. Even as talented as he is, Pazol is still the more talented. For now.

"What would you have me do?" Galder asks.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"You are to stay here and work on meditation," Pazol says, watching you. "Do not complain that it is boring or useless. Even beings like us, who are more given to fighting than receiving visions from the Force, can benefit from it."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:43 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder sighs.

"Yeah, I guess," Galder says. "I can do that whenever I'm not working at the Doon farm. I already do sometimes. My father taught me a little of that."

Galder eyes Pazol's hand on his lightsaber.

"So. What is it that you're doing, then?"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:46 AM
Peach
mordrem

"No, you misunderstand me. You are to stay here while I am away. They can do without you for a few days," he states. "There are enough supplies where you will not need to go into Mos Eisley or any of the other towns."

He glowers at you, as if he's trying to intimidate you; you also get the idea that he's all but daring you to disobey.

"Negotiating to replace some items that I need."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Here in your cave?" Galder says. "Argh, okay. Whatever. I'll do it."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:53 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Good. I will be leaving early in the morning," Pazol states. "I should only be gone four or five days, depending on what happens."

The idea of spending that long here, by yourself, makes you feel the need to scream...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 12:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

He almost certainly is not going to do so.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 05:28 AM
Peach
mordrem

That likely surprises no one!

Pazol has no particular training for you that night, he simply requests that you make sure his speeder is working properly, and to not waste time trying to trap it this time.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 06:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will do as he is asked and make sure the speeder is running. He is sorely tempted to tamper with it, but he's better at fixing things than he is at breaking them in this way.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 08:10 PM
Peach
mordrem

You've tried it in the past, of course, but usually it didn't go as you wanted and Pazol noticed it pretty quickly.

There's nothing else that Pazol has for you to do that evening; it is getting late, though.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 12:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will go ahead and meditate, to appease his mentor. He sits in the mouth of the cave and closes his eyes, settling into the still-warm sand of the desert.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 01:32 AM
Peach
mordrem

You sit down to meditate, then, gradually slipping into something of a trance...

Nothing comes to you, though, and at some point you drift off into sleep. The heat of the sun on your face wakes you up, and at some point in the night you shifted over so that you're leaning against the mouth of the cave. Not a terribly comfortable sleeping position.

Pazol has already left.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 04:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder wakes himself up and does a few stretches to get his body ready for the day, before ducking back into the cave to escape the morning heat. He decides to look through Pazol's stuff, wondering how someone can really be content living in a cave.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 09:06 AM
Peach
mordrem

Pazol's something of an odd person. He made it clearly early on when he started training you that he doesn't like other people. Still, though, there's plenty of other ways to be off on your own without hiding in a cave, you'd think.

Not much of interest! He took his lightsaber and blaster with, of course, and he doesn't have much in the way of decor or the like. You find a couple of datapads and crystals, though.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 03:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will investigate those!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 08:29 AM
Peach
mordrem

Some of the stuff in encrypted; the things that you can access without fiddling around with trying to break codes is just...mundane stuff. News reports, both local and galactic, mostly. Some supply lists. That sort of thing.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 05:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Anything interesting going on in the news? Galder is always intrigued by news from the outside galaxy.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 06:17 AM
Peach
mordrem

A planet in a sector not too far from Tatooine was destroyed when its sun went supernova recently, but other than that, the galaxy as a whole's been quite quiet lately.

Not much going on on Tatooine either, just notes of a few slave sales, nothing too interesting. Usual small stuff - report of a Tusken raider attack or two, but that's about it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 04:14 AM