KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: Retrospection - Game of Chance

STAR WARS: Retrospection - Game of Chance
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

(Wouldn't be called Vataan, would it?)

Galder is blown away by that news and wonders why he didn't sense anything like that. Then again, he's not so attuned. Still, he feels that it is probably major galactic news and files it away in his mind.

Hmph. Maybe Galder could attend to those attacks, but he doesn't really want to go out of his way to help people out. He might be interested in the slave auctions, just to see what's going on in town. They're big events, he'd think.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 05:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

(Nope!)

If you were better attuned to the Force, or the system closer - it is relatively near Tatooine, but still quite some distance away. The more terrible part of it is the fact that despite all attempts, the native refugees from the planet were so far unable to adapt to life elsewhere and were dying out in large numbers.

Most of the attacks weren't too near this area anyway, and up near Mos Espa. Still, the desert is dangerous, and just because there's been no trouble here doesn't mean it'll stay that way.

Going to town to check things out is certainly an option.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 06:05 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

What was the name of the planet? Surely the Jedi or the Republic would step in to do something...

What other choices does Galder have, besides sitting on his ass as Pazol expects?


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 06:36 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Shadda-Bi-Boran. The Republic did try to help, but the physiology of the natives meant they could not adapt to other planets or colonies.

Obviously, you can try to meditate for a while. You can go back to the Doons. You can go into Mos Eisley. Or you could practice with your blaster or saber or the Force...Galder currently has an amount of freedom he probably hasn't had before.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 06:53 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder is probably going to practice with his weapons for a little. Maybe he can find a womprat or two to hunt for sport.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 04:15 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

If you wish! Some of the cities will pay a small amount for each one bagged and killed, the damn pests.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 01:07 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Nice. Galder can knock off a few before he heads to town, that way he has some spending money.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 02:48 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

It wouldn't be too much, but anything is better than nothing.

To clarify first, what kind of speeder is it Galder has - a regular one or a bike? And do you intend to go hunting in the speeder itself or on foot?


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 06:07 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

It's a speeder bike, something fast and nimble but probably not armed or armored. Just meant to get him around quickly in the desert.

Galder is going to hunt on foot, anticipating that the womp rats will scatter if he goes after them with the loud engines.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 06:49 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Well, the bigger issue there would be that shooting and driving at the same time might be a bit difficult, but certainly a better idea there.

It doesn't take you much time - about twenty minutes walking, before you come across a small pack of the pests; about a half-dozen total. Hardly worth it, but better than nothing. At least there are no Sand People around.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 04:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder will try to creep up on the things, as not to spook them off.

With Presence he at least has an okay pool for Intrusion...


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 04:30 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Will you be using your blaster or lightsaber?


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 04:35 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Blaster. Don't want any questions asked.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 05:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Galder is able to easily sneak up on the ratty things, and kills two of them before they're even aware that they're there, and another two before they react. The remaining couple are apparently smart enough to try running instead of attacking you, though apparently they're not that smart since, well, running from a blaster doesn't really do much good.

All six are dead in just a moment.

However, you suddenly sense danger.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 08:25 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder furrows his brow and tries to sense where the danger is coming from, while looking for some kind of cover.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 08:27 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

There's not much in the way of cover here, except for the dunes themselves and a few large rocks.

You think that...it's away. If you were to keep going in the direction you had been going to come out here, you would walk right into it.

It's not an immediate danger, but your faint sense of "not right" gets stronger as you wait longer.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 08:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder will blunder into said discomfort, then, wanting to know what it is that he is feeling and not content to wait for it to find him.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 08:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

And so Galder ignores his senses telling him to get away and continues onward! You catch a flash - the sun reflecting off of something metallic - from over a dune, just a moment before your sense flares strongly enough that even you can't ignore it, and you drop to the ground.

Just before a blast passes where you were just standing.

Oh, hell. Sand People.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:25 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder's lip naturally pulls back into a snarl as he realizes that he is under attack by the Tusken Raiders that rove through Tatooine's deserts.

"Bad idea!" Galder yells at them, drawing his pistol and snapping it in the direction of the glare he saw. He starts shooting back while ducking behind the nearest form of cover he can locate.

BGu GS CC in please.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 09:03 PM.
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: Retrospection - Game of Chance

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.