KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Teachings of the Shaman

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Teachings of the Shaman
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HereticalDruid

How many more do I need and how difficult will it be to cross if I don't finish now?

Old Post May 27th, 2014 08:45 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It could come down to one roll. At this point, it would not be impossible to cross.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 11:09 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

Azarl will turn and direct his will on whomever is coming toward him, using Combat Push to stop them and then punching them.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 11:48 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You take a moment and direct that tremendous force you were exerting on the rocks onto the approaching figure. Without opening your eyes, you feel where they are and unleash the kinetic blast from your mind. You hear them wail and feel them fly across the beach.

In the near distance, the rock you were carrying drops into the sea with a tremendous splash and rush of air.

You then open your eyes and see Elgas from the Nurk village sprawled in the sand, chittering in anguish.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 02:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

Did I really just waste a point on that?

Azarl will move over to help Elgas up.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 12:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That's how the Dark Side goes. You chose to go aggressive.

Elgas groans as you help him up.

"I came to stop this," Elgas says. "You can't go out there!"

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 04:55 AM
HereticalDruid

"I already told you that nothing will deter me," Azarl chides, annoyed at having expended his power on poor Elgas. "You're being foolish, old man."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 10:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"This could bring about war," Elgas moans. "The Vrans guard this site jealously! If you go out there, you will come back to this beach as a corpse. Their soldiers come as we speak. I'm risking everything to tell you, do not go! There's time to flee back to your village."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 04:32 AM
HereticalDruid

"No," Azarl says coldly. "I will not turn away. I have foreseen this. And I will fight their soldiers if I have to. Will you help me?"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 12:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Elgas shakes his head.

"I cannot be seen with you or the Vran will turn their ire on the Nurk next," Elgas says. "You must consider what effects your actions will have. They'll go after your clan. They'll call this an act of war."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2014 11:22 PM
HereticalDruid

How likely is that? Is Elgas being reactive?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 08:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The Vran are incredibly territorial, and being a student of Salcazar, who leads your clan, they might decide to take further action if they catch you.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 05:56 PM
HereticalDruid

"They won't catch me," Azarl says. "And if they do, they die. Simple as that. I was drawn here for a reason."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 10:55 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"You're no fighter," Elgas says. "You came alone and without aid. And you don't even know what you'll find in those ruins out in the water."

Elgas brushes himself off and adjusts his robes.

"I must return to my village and warn them of what may come. Do what you will."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 08:49 PM
HereticalDruid

"Can I trust you not to tell anyone?" Azarl asks.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 01:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Many saw you come through my village," Elgas says. "And you left a trail of Vran in your wake. I will not say a word, but I cannot say the same for others. You lack subtlety and it will undo you."

Elgas takes his leave at this point, heading back up the beach. You wonder how he caught up to you until you see that he mounted a beast of burden, like yourself.

Now you stand alone on the beach, with the waves crashing at your feet, washing over the stone slabs you laid in place...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:59 AM
HereticalDruid

Azarl takes a deep breath and starts moving out into the waves, performing a jump out onto the nearest slab if he can.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2014 09:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You spring from one stone to the next. As you do so, you notice they have not fully settled into the sand, and some sink or shift in the waves. But you keep jumping out further and further, moving toward the behemoth wreck. As you move closer, you feel awestruck by the sheer size of this thing. It is larger than anything you have ever seen in your life.

Eventually, you come to the rock closest to the ship. The slab of rock you positioned nearest does not quite reach the wreck, which looms above you and blocks out the sun. It creeks and groans as the ocean laps against its perforated black skin.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 02:54 AM
HereticalDruid

Azarl reaches out and touches the ship with his Will, trying to feel the general mass of the wreck with his mind, or in his mind. He then tries to look for a way in or onto the wreckage.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 05:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The hulking vessel fractured when it crashed into the sea and struck the sand and rock below. You see several spots in its armor where you could enter.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 11:20 PM