KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Teachings of the Shaman

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Teachings of the Shaman
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HereticalDruid

"I am only curious," Azarl says. "Besides, what harm would it do?"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 05:52 AM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"My Will is my own," Salcazar says, a little more sourly. "As your Will is your own, too. What your Will determines to show you is important to only yourself."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 06:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

Azarl understands the logic but is still not pleased.

"So there is no way you can help me determine my vision?" Azarl asks.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 06:12 AM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Salcazar laughs.

"I could," Salcazar says, "but how would that strengthen you? You would not benefit from me just telling you what it means. You must figure it out yourself."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 06:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

Azarl chitters to himself, annoyed.

"Fine," Azarl says. Azarl is normally quite stoic and untalkative, but he is aggravated by this dream.

Does Azarl know of his world's previous contact with the Sith yet?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 03:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

He does. The Sith enslaved Vudes a very long time ago and dragged them out in the greater Galaxy. You know that Vudes is far away from most of where the fighting took place; many Vudans died lightyears from home once the Sith abducted them. None ever returned.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 03:58 AM
HereticalDruid

Wow, that must have been a lot of Vudans...

Were there any that were ever strong in Will, like Azarl?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 03:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It happens occasionally throughout your planet's history.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 03:58 PM
HereticalDruid

So the Sith never came back for more Vudans after they enslaved many of them? How long did the Sith occupation last?

(I guess these could all be answered in my background but that would be meta-gaming)

Old Post Feb 29th, 2012 12:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

History is a little fuzzy on exact dates and the comings and goings of the Sith. It happened a few times.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2012 06:22 AM
HereticalDruid

Okay. But history would mark how the Sith arrived on Vudes, right? We would know what starships are in concept, even if it's not something we're familiar with.

How familiar are the other Vudans with all this? Is it common knowledge?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 01:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Legends aside, you are aware that the Sith arrived by ship from other worlds.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 07:04 AM
HereticalDruid

So then it is likely that the ship that Azarl sees in his dreams is one of those that the Sith used. But maybe it crashed somewhere on Vudes.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2012 07:01 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You can only assume. You have no idea where it would have crashed.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 12:21 AM
HereticalDruid

Does the Kaal tribe have any written records that Azarl can research to try determining such things?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 02:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Of course! The Kaal are very meticulous about their oral tradition but do keep physical records of important events on scrolls.

The Shaman holds both the oral and written traditions.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 02:54 AM
HereticalDruid

Azarl will ask the Shaman if he can look at those records, or ask if the Shaman can tell him about that time.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 07:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Salcazar just laughs at you.

"How is that any different from me just telling you what your vision means?"

Old Post May 14th, 2012 03:14 AM
HereticalDruid

"Fine," Azarl says. "I will just look at the records then. You don't have to tell me anything. I can draw my own conclusions from what I read."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 02:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Am I supposed to allow you to do this?"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2012 06:55 PM