KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kenshiro Gauntlet

Kenshiro Gauntlet
Started by: random letters

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
That was before I saw the back and forth about Iron Fist.

Now I'm torn. Hard to vote against The Fist...

Did you read the Living Weapon series? A lot of impressive feats in that series. Walking away from getting blasted between K'un L'un and Earth's dimensional barrier without a scratch alone.. Came in like a missile, and got up like nothing happened.

I've already explained all of this.

Read my posts.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 02:18 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I've already explained all of this.

Read my posts.

I've read the last few pages, and didn't see anything from the Living Weapon mini. Looks like mostly Claremont era and Brubaker/Fraction scans.

The feat I'm talking about, is when Prince of Orphans opens up with a full blown Kamehameha wave. Launches him from K'un K'un into the sky, and back down into the ice and snow Earthside. More or less fell like Wolverine did in AvsX, but the fact he doesn't have a healing factor or adamantium bones makes it a nice feat..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 02:41 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not "all that he did" during that time frame...

The writers want to indicates that he perceveid an attack coming and had the reflex to aim-dodge very fast.

He didn't do all of those actions during one microsecond... My God you really should ask someone with actual reading skills to read it for you.

Do you even know what reflex means? It means actually moving not processing something. It means having to actually react to something within a certain timeframe.

Yes, he sensed the attack but he also reacted within a microsecond. He doesn't have precognition. This is the only way he is going to be able to detect the guy otherwise.

quote:
By your logic the soldier does the two shots in this timeframe too so the bullets travel easily 10 meters twice in a microseconds...

That would make the bullets of the AK-47 traveling at:

(10 / 0.000001) * 2 = 20 000 000 m/s = 72000000 km/h

That would make the bullets moving at 72 000 000 km/h so what is your explanation this time ?

As I said before it's Daniel Rand who is moving within this timeframe. It's not the civilians but maybe it's the shooter. The gun might be something special but we have no idea what it is or what modifications have been done to it.

Also, you're making up a distance for the bullets again. With no reference for said distance. We don't see clearly how quickly they move. They have already hit their targets when Daniel Rand was moving. The civilians are lying still, and there's nothing to measure for them.

quote:
The shooter was using a magical AK-47 or it's your reasoning which is completely silly ?

You have yet to prove it was an AK-47, and it's either that or it wasn't actually moving that fast. As we see them hit their targets already after Danny has dodged them making them near impossible to calculate. As we do not see how fast they move in this time-frame.

quote:
Did the shooter shoot two times at Danny in the span of a microsecond too, according to your logic ?

It was either that or the spread came all at once. As the bullets already hit their targets as Danny is moving we can't tell how fast they are exactly. Since we do not see them move within this timeframe either.

quote:
Did the two people crouching in the second panel crounched in a microsecond too so everybody has superspeed in the Marvel Universe ?

They didn't crouch then. They crouched after the shooter started firing. Which was after Danny sensed him, and some time after that he started moving.

quote:
Do you see now your lack of logic and your double standard ????

No, but I do see that you have a poor comprehension of how nonsensical comic books can be in regard to this.

quote:
So there is only one logical explanation:

Danny spotted the shooter and aim-dodged the bullets the first time and used his acrobatics the second to be harder to tag.

He wasn't even looking at the shooter when he did his "acrobatics." He just saw him during the initial shots.

quote:
The "microsecond" he needed to react is just some colorful way to say that he reacted fast and not to be taken literally.

That's the same as saying 0.03 seconds is a colorful way of saying something. It is a specific time-frame. It's not anything along the lines of "he moved as the wind does" or he "was swift as a rabbit."

Speaking of 0.03 seconds.

Power Man & Iron Fist #54

https://i.imgur.com/WOnwAf0.jpg

Danny was able to charge his Iron Fist in that time, and then use it at 0.05 seconds.

quote:
Stop making up things.
We clearly see the image of the shooter several seconds before he attemps to shoot down Danny in his retina.

[b](please log in to view the image)

I posted that very scan, and that's precisely why I say he sensed the shooter before this happened. You're disagreeing with me when I said the same thing you are here.

You do know that "sense" includes things like sight?

quote:
Two people crounched during the two burst of the machine-gun fire which ACCORDING TO YOU happened in the span of a microsecond, so ACCORDING TO YOU they crounched during the timespan of the half of a microsecond...

Nope, that would be Daniel Rand as the civilians are not moving as he does in this time-frame. We don't see them do anything except huddle together. We do not even know what position these civilians were in before this. You're assuming they moved in the same microsecond Danny did. When we don't see them do anything.

quote:
(please log in to view the image)

So does the shooter and those people have superspeed too ?

No, the civilians don't but I would wager the shooter does. As he is actually doing something during this period of time. His gun is probably not normal either. As it could fire this quickly.

quote:
The only logical explanation is that it's a classical shooting scene and Danny aim-dodged the first time and used acrobatics to be harder to shoot in the second panel which both happened at normal speed.

That would be defiant of Occam's Razor, and ignoring the fact they gave a specific time-frame for this. You're thinking about it too much. You're saying the civilians are moving when they haven't. You're assuming that the shooter is using a normal assault rifle.

quote:
You are literally twisting irrelevant feats to make Danny appear better than he is.

That's ludicrous.

They're not irrelevant, and they're nowhere near as bad as you trying to say Kenshiro has a snowball's chance in hell against Ares or Hercules. Heck, the Thing would be problematic.

quote:
Which is Sharivan not understanding what he is reading.

Nothing is what you claimed to be.

Only if you ignore what the narration is saying, say the civilians are moving when they're not, and that the shooter is using an AK-47 when he clearly isn't.

quote:
At this point you are literally skipping my comments so we can't see the silliness of your claims.

That's fine because I just proved that you have zero reading skills and that your claims are asinine.

You don't even have the correction to face my claims in your own answers...

That would be because there is a ten-thousand character limit, and I had no choice but to cut out what you said. I figured you would be smart enough to realize what I was replying to.

quote:
*sigh*

Danny doesn't move at thousand of times the speed of sound.

As I already proved several time he does. Well, unless we take your false claims at face value. In which case, sure.

quote:
Which is the case, confirmed by the creator of the character and confirmed by Bendis whom wrote the story.

Yet supported by positively nothing else in the story. Where we see that Molecule Man wanted to be found, and that he wanted to lose. That his abilities couldn't stretch beyond a single town. Heck, not even beyond 44 people.

Which ignores everything that happens there, and in previous stories.

Yeah, no.

quote:
Wrong.

I showed that Molecule Man had no negative beliefs on his abilities during that story which means that he was at full power.

You were already proven wrong on this point in the last thread we have about this. I didn't even need to correct you. Someone else beat me to it.

quote:
Tom Brevoort, whom edited the story, confirmed that Molecule Man was at his regular power-level which means not weakened or depowered.

Tom Brevoort who is one of the worst things to happen to comic books in the past decade, and whose knowledge about both Molecule Man and the Sentry is laughable.

quote:
Nice try bub, come back when you have something substantial instead of fan-made conclusion about everything.

You mean like yours which is not supported by anything in the story? Which is only supported by Tom Brevoort the fedora wearing hipster bastard?

quote:
Which would make EVERYTHING ridiculously fast, which didn't happened in the time-frame of a microsecond so it doesn't matter at all.

The civilians weren't moving. It was only Danny, and the shooter. Nobody else factors into it at that precise instance. Which did happen in a microsecond as clarified by the narration itself.

quote:
Oh my god...

Everything you are trying to bring to the table is completely asinine and made-up...

Fact is:

Danny is too slow to grab or avoid a knife throwed from a few meters of him.

Wrong.

Danny caught it precisely before it could pierce his heart, and it's noted that his superhuman reflexes are what saved him there. Just by a hair's breath he reached out and grabbed it before it could budge an inch closer.

quote:
No.Your interpretation of the story is just complete bullshit because you don't understand what you are reading.

This coming from the person who is happy to rely on statements and data-books outside of stories instead of what happens in the stories themselves?

quote:
It's shown on panel that he is aim-dodging.

He saw the shooter coming at him.

How does that mean it's aim-dodging? That just means he detected the shooter, and that he was aware that he was being attacked.

It doesn't change the fact he reacted within a microsecond in order to avoid that gunfire.

Just for example Luther Strode can see an attacker, and their bullets coming at him but it doesn't change the fact when he does so.

quote:
Aim-dodging.
Danny got rekt by the AOE.

Barely, and throughout that entire fight he wasn't focused with his mind being elsewhere. Despite that he still manages to dodge a bolt of lightning.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 09:21 AM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
*sigh*

All flechettes follow the same pattern...

Danny just have to put his hands in the path.

That's clearly an aim-blocking feat.

No, they don't. Danny clearly moves his hands and upper body all over the place in order to get them all.

Power Man & Iron Fist #50

How is that aim-dodging?

quote:
No.
That's aim-blocking.

No, it isn't.

There is no way he could have known beforehand where those flechettes would have gone without being able to see them in flight and react to them afterwards. There are numerous different flechettes being fired at him in different directions.

quote:
When you are actually "trying" to respond to my claim please have AT LEAST the correction to post the quotes you are responding too.

How can I when we're breaking the ten-thousand character limit? It's your own fault for being long winded. I would have to address each of your posts in different posts, and I don't want to do that.

quote:
Not only your obvious illiteracy burns my eyes but as a bonus you make the topic extremely not convenient to answer to.

As I already noted this is your fault. As you're being so long winded that we're breaking the character limit on posts. This forces me to cut out of parts of yours in order to respond.

quote:
I keep my claims the way they are and you should take reading lessons, at this point it became an emergency.

I am not the one who doesn't know what reflex means, and who is adding things that are not there. That would be you.

quote:
Danny didn't break the Hellcarrier, he damaged the hull which caused navigation problems with lead the hellcarrier to sunk.

Prove this.

quote:
Anyway he isn't even close to hit as hard as Kenshiro or Raoh.

Yet another thing you need to prove as they don't hit as hard as nuclear armaments. Whereas Danny does.

quote:
The Hellcarrier had MINOR damages.

Minor damages? The entire ship went down. If that's your definition of minor you need to revise it.

quote:
It's clearly shown on panel that he is sinking even he isn't that damaged so the only explanation is that his electronics are damaged so he can't fly anymore.

You need to actually prove this.

quote:
I didn't see the film so no...

And Zhu-Rong is a building-sized giant engulfed in flames.

Yes?

Iron Fist: TLW #11

http://imgur.com/a/HhdlX

He is quite clearly a giant wreathed in flames, and Danny was able to snuff them out completely rendering Zhu-Rong powerless and dead.

Iron Fist: TLW #12

http://imgur.com/a/DH9g8

quote:
When he is dead you can see his giant cadaver on the ground and Danny coming out from his inside but I guess that you didn't read the story and took your "feats" from a respect thread which explains why you don't understand anything of all the bullshit you are making-up.

Nope, I actually have every issue at my disposal.

http://imgur.com/a/ub1Zm

The fact is Danny was able to snuff out the power of the God of Fire, and overpower his flames. Which are definitely not of the normal variety to begin with. Which might have something to do with Danny's absorption or maybe not. Hard to say there.

Oh, and here is the entire issue.

Iron Fist: TLW #11

http://imgur.com/a/gigFZ

quote:
Do you mean that "-snip-" isn't impressive at all by Danny's standards ?

As I said before I did because there was no room for both my words and yours in the post. The character limit didn't let me do it, and I didn't want to double post.

quote:
I would like to see the quotes you are responding to because skiping them is a so convenient way to make your claims impossible to answer to...

Not my fault you're long winded, and you're forcing me to double post now. Before I didn't bother but now I will since apparently you can't tell by the order of each point you made.

quote:
Oh wait... You don't even understand the context of your own asinine claims so why bothering and make an actual answer, right ?

No, I do as already clarified. I have pretty much every Iron Fist appearance on my laptop, and it's only a matter of reading through them.

http://imgur.com/a/QmnWl

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 09:21 AM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

2/3Do you mean that "-snip-" isn't impressive at all by Danny's standards ?

Once again refer back to the order of your own posts. As I am not digging through that again. The character limit restricted me.

quote:
I would like to see the quotes you are responding to because skiping them is a so convenient way to make your claims impossible to answer to...

Oh wait... You don't even understand the context of your own asinine claims so why bothering and make an actual answer, right ?

I have a feeling that I already replied to this in my previous posts.

quote:
No.
Danny don't have the capacity to make more damages than a nuke with his punches.
Take off your fanboy glasses for one second.
That's how silly your claims have become now.

Yes, Danny specifically does. He also broke Radion's containment armor. Which was meant to contain his power to begin with. Besides it being compared to a hydrogen bomb it has also done things such as destroying an inter-dimensional portal causing a tear in the fabric of reality. Which was also compared to a baby nuke.

quote:
Hyperbolic statement and that's not what you said.

Yes, it is? I specifically brought that up unless you mixed up the scans there and looked at the wrong ones.

quote:
I would like to read the actual quote you are responding at instead of "-snip-".

Then you should have been more concise. I had no choice it was either that or I cut out my own points. Which would have been weird since I would just been quoting you.

quote:
*sigh*

Master Khan restrained Danny until he accepted the deal to go against Yu-Ti instead of him...

There you have the proper context.

As I already noted Danny refused Master Khan's offer, broke out, and attacked the portal causing a rift in the fabric of reality.

Here is the entire scene from start to finish.

Iron Fist v1 #7

https://imgur.com/a/ZIQZj

It's clear that Danny doesn't want to go back, and his pride as a warrior of Kun-Lun wouldn't let him as noted by his internal monologue.

The only thing we see Master Khan do is create the portal. Which he isn't able to save from Danny. As the latter smashes it causing a tear in the fabric of reality.

quote:
Master Khan had no need to restrain Danny anymore because Danny directly goes against Yu-Ti after that.

He had every reason to. He wasn't being nice here. The dragon kings of Kun-Lun are subservient to him.

Shao-Lao was his familiar. What Master Khan wanted was Danny's chi.

He could have served Danny up to the Dragon Kings, and got the chi back but he didn't. Which means that he had to rely on underhanded methods to get it back.

As seen in Power Man & Iron Fist #75

http://imgur.com/a/G87Km

quote:
I just proved the opposite.

No, you haven't.

I just proved it was never Danny's intention to accept, and the whole scene was Master Khan trying to convince to accept the offer.

On top of adding in the context that Master Khan never intended for this begin with. He commands the truth out of Yu-Ti but we know they are league with each other so that was probably an act.

quote:
MK and Danny came to an agreement thus making the Crimson Bands useless to maintain for MK.

No, they didn't.

Here is what happens:

1) Master Khan traps Danny.

2) He tries to convince him to accept the offer but as we both know the whole thing was a ruse.

3) Danny refuses, and Master Khan realizes this so he offers Danny revenge.

4) Once Yu-Ti's guilt is clear Danny, enraged for every good reason, breaks out with his chi and then destroys the portal causing a tear in the fabric of reality.

quote:
I'm glad that we agree that Danny destroyed a portal.
It's good that you concede that's the destruction of the portal which created a rift in reality and not Danny's punches.

Nope, it was Danny's punch which caused this. As his punch was the one that disrupted it, and causes this tear in the fabric of reality to happen.

In the first place destroying an interdimensional portal is an instance of destroying space. As it's a hole in space to begin with.

quote:
Wrong.
Which requires Danny being able to destroy the Dimensionnal Gate.

Then explain how Danny is able to destroy a hole in the fabric of reality otherwise.

quote:
More made-up crap please.

Sorry no, that's your shtick not mine.

quote:
A bomb could have destroyed the portal and obtain the same effect.

Prove that a conventional bomb can destroy a hole in the fabric of reality. That's rhetorical because I know you can't.

quote:
Danny isn't responsible of the rift in reality.

He is directly responsible because he destroyed the portal to begin with.

quote:
*sigh*

At that point I'm just begging you to take reading lessons.

You should heed your own advice, and pick up an dictionary at some point.

You need it more than I do.

quote:
Yeah sure.

We saw that all along with "derp derp Danny moves thousands of times the speed of sound and derp derp Danny's punches can destroy the fabric of reality" regardless to the context.

Then we're agreed. Your concession is accepted.

More seriously, the context is clearly on my side here.

As I have already made clear.

quote:
I'm not responding to that again.

Then I shall take that as a concession of your part.

quote:
*sigh*

You are making-up complete bullshit once again...

Danny and his teamates were all at the same distance from the train AKA a few hundred meters away.

Danny himself states that it was great to fight alongside them...

Here you can see that they ALL are very close of the train:

So Danny and the train weren't in the sky at all, the explosion of the train isn't even close to be as powerful as Hiroshima and Danny wasn't caught in the explosion because he gone through the train like a bullet...

Nope, we never see Danny go through the train he only hit it head on.

Danny launches himself into sky specifically because the train is also in the sky by manipulating electromagnetism. He then falls down from the sky afterwards near where they were. This is because that's where he was in the sky not on the ground.

You have once again not proven that they were a hundred meters near the explosion. Nor three-hundred which was your initial claim.

You're taking the "it's great to fight alongside them" out of context. When it is simply referring to the fact he proud to fight on the same side as them.

quote:
I easily proved you wrong once again.

I have taken apart your arguments over here. So, you're wrong.

quote:
Already done.

Nope, not at all.

quote:
What kind of dissimulated quote is this ? "-snip-"

As It should be clear by now I did that because of the character limit on posts.

quote:
At this point I'm just reading the comic books for you.

Yes, and you're reading them wrong and relying on confirmation bias by ignoring any context that disagrees with you and only focusing on what does agree with you.

quote:
Why don't you ask another adult to read it for you and give you explanation ?

Why don't you take a break so you can find your glasses? Your eyesight seems to be failing you. I hear that comes with the territory.

quote:
It tires me at this point...

You're not the one dealing with multiple forum breaking posts in a row but you will be soon. I am probably going to have around eleven posts.

Get ready to feel exhausted.

quote:
I mean I'm not even payed to teach you how to read a comics...

Yes, and I am not being paid to shift through your keyboard vomit but I do anyway.

quote:
-snip-

As noted before there is a character limit, and I didn't want to double post.

quote:
Why bothering giving more answers when:

1) My quotes aren't visible.

Just because I cut them out doesn't mean I forgot what you said. I had no choice because you're not concise.

quote:
2) You are illiterate.

This has yet to be proven.

quote:
3) I'm wasting my time because even with the full context you don't understand what you are reading and you will spit your trash in every thread.

That would be you. You have the full context but fixate specifically on only parts of it. A fine example is when you ignore parts of narration that disagree with you, and only accept parts that don't. Instead of building a whole picture out of them all.

quote:
I already explained all of that.

I have already taken apart your explanations.

quote:
Radion produces radiations which poison living organism.

He never "exploded like a nuke" in the story.

He was going to. That was why it was so important for him to be depowered before he did. Otherwise London would have been destroyed.

Iron Fist v1 #4

http://imgur.com/a/kr77P

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 09:22 AM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
He was so fine...

First fight before he find a way to heal:

Second fight before the end:

In both case he was badly hurt and could have died both times.

Yet, he didn't and both of those times Danny survived Radion's explosions.

He was specifically tired because of his overuse of the Iron Fist.

Iron Fist v1 #4

http://i.imgur.com/w6BJyhy.jpg

While we're at here is the entire issue.

http://imgur.com/a/Juz7w

quote:
He isn't close to die against Master Khan.
He is against Radion.

Who specifically has the power of a hydrogen bomb, and was going to destroy London sooner rather than later.

quote:
The Databooks are correct.

No, they're really not just take for example the fact if we take the databooks to heart Mjolnir can only fly at speeds of around mach 30.

quote:
That's your interpretations that are incorrect.

This is backwards once again. You're the one whose interpretations are incorrect.

quote:
It's not against the rules when it support what is actually happening on panel which is the case in here.

How in world does Daniel Rand being a peak human, with his chi, make any kind of remote sense? It makes about as much sense as Kenshiro being as slow as Usain Bolt.

quote:
I'm factual.

So am I.

The difference is that you think the databooks are reliable when they're not.

quote:
You are the one speculating AKA all of your silly claims since the beginning of that thread.

This coming from the person who thinks Kenshiro can clear here even against the Hulk and Hercules? No, you're the one being unreasonable here.

quote:
*sigh*

You are making-up complete bullshit once again...

Danny and his teamates were all at the same distance from the train AKA a few hundred meters away.

Danny himself states that it was great to fight alongside them...

Here you can see that they ALL are very close of the train:

So Danny and the train weren't in the sky at all, the explosion of the train isn't even close to be as powerful as Hiroshima and Danny wasn't caught in the explosion because he gone through the train like a bullet...

Nope, we never see Danny go through the train he only hit it head on.

Danny launches himself into sky specifically because the train is also in the sky by manipulating electromagnetism. He then falls down from the sky afterwards near where they were. This is because that's where he was in the sky not on the ground.

You have once again not proven that they were a hundred meters near the explosion. Nor three-hundred which was your initial claim.

You're taking the "it's great to fight alongside them" out of context. When it is simply referring to the fact he proud to fight on the same side as them.

quote:
I easily proved you wrong once again.

I have taken apart your arguments over here. So, you're wrong.

quote:
Already done.

Nope, not at all.

quote:
What kind of dissimulated quote is this ? "-snip-"

As It should be clear by now I did that because of the character limit on posts.

quote:
At this point I'm just reading the comic books for you.

Yes, and you're reading them wrong and relying on confirmation bias by ignoring any context that disagrees with you and only focusing on what does agree with you.

quote:
Why don't you ask another adult to read it for you and give you explanation ?

Why don't you take a break so you can find your glasses? Your eyesight seems to be failing you. I hear that comes with the territory.

quote:
It tires me at this point...

You're not the one dealing with multiple forum breaking posts in a row but you will be soon. I am probably going to have around eleven posts.

Get ready to feel exhausted.

quote:
I mean I'm not even payed to teach you how to read a comics...

Yes, and I am not being paid to shift through your keyboard vomit but I do anyway.

quote:
-snip-

As noted before there is a character limit, and I didn't want to double post.

quote:
Why bothering giving more answers when:

1) My quotes aren't visible.

Just because I cut them out doesn't mean I forgot what you said. I had no choice because you're not concise.

quote:
2) You are illiterate.

This has yet to be proven.

quote:
3) I'm wasting my time because even with the full context you don't understand what you are reading and you will spit your trash in every thread.

That would be you. You have the full context but fixate specifically on only parts of it. A fine example is when you ignore parts of narration that disagree with you, and only accept parts that don't. Instead of building a whole picture out of them all.

quote:
I already explained all of that.

I have already taken apart your explanations.

quote:
Radion produces radiations which poison living organism.

He never "exploded like a nuke" in the story.

He was going to. That was why it was so important for him to be depowered before he did. Otherwise London would have been destroyed.

Iron Fist v1 #4

http://imgur.com/a/kr77P

quote:
He was so fine...

First fight before he find a way to heal:

Second fight before the end:

In both case he was badly hurt and could have died both times.

Yet, he didn't and both of those times Danny survived Radion's explosions.

He was specifically tired because of his overuse of the Iron Fist.

Iron Fist v1 #4

http://i.imgur.com/w6BJyhy.jpg

While we're at here is the entire issue.

http://imgur.com/a/Juz7w

quote:
He isn't close to die against Master Khan.
He is against Radion.

Who specifically has the power of a hydrogen bomb, and was going to destroy London sooner rather than later.

quote:
The Databooks are correct.

No, they're really not just take for example the fact if we take the databooks to heart Mjolnir can only fly at speeds of around mach 30.

quote:
That's your interpretations that are incorrect.

This is backwards once again. You're the one whose interpretations are incorrect.

quote:
It's not against the rules when it support what is actually happening on panel which is the case in here.

How in world does Daniel Rand being a peak human, with his chi, make any kind of remote sense? It makes about as much sense as Kenshiro being as slow as Usain Bolt.

quote:
I'm factual.

So am I.

The difference is that you think the databooks are reliable when they're not.

quote:
You are the one speculating AKA all of your silly claims since the beginning of that thread.

This coming from the person who thinks Kenshiro can clear here even against the Hulk and Hercules? No, you're the one being unreasonable here.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 09:23 AM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

3/3

Danny can't absorb Ki-blast.

Proof on panel:

He lies on the ground after a weak Ki-blast...

The weakest Ki-blast of a young Raoh destroys entire buildings...

Yes, Danny can absorb chi and has done so on several occasions.

When he stole his chi back from the Steel Serpent for example.

Iron Fist v2 #2

http://imgur.com/a/w611g

That was the second time Danny stole it back by the way. The first time the Steel Serpent did that he died because he couldn't handle Danny's chi, and quite literally melted.

quote:

I would like that you show us how Danny is susceptible to survive to that when one of the weakest of Raoh's punch is actually light years beyond anything that Davos has done...

Oh wait he can't and a will erase Danny from existence...

No, it won't.

Show me Goshoha working against anyone who can survive punching a train filled with enough explosives to destroy a city. Show me Goshoha hurting someone who can survive blows powerful enough to rupture space and time. As Danny could do that easily enough when Davos fought him without his chi. The very same chi that can destroy inter-dimensional portals and the fabric of reality.

quote:
*sigh*

The reason is explained on panel.

The Hulk found the hands of Danny "shiny" and that calmed him down.

At this point, everybody could have used anything that Hulk could have find "shiny" to calm him down.

But hey let's make it like "derp derp Danny Rand uses hybnodigz magigz handz and force Hulgz transformation"... That's complete bullshit.

Same shit here:

That example is using something psychic in order to transform the Hulk back to normal. It is even specifically referred to as psychic imagery in that scan.

Yet, you're the one saying I am illiterate?

quote:
Thanks Captain Obvious.

You're welcome. I live to please.

quote:
There is no correlation between both.
Danny didn't use a technique, he was just lucky that Hulk was calmed down isntead of smashing him to pulp.

That's makes it impressive without even having known the hypnotic fist style Danny's chi could mesmerize the Hulk. Who explicitly is resistant to mind control.

http://imgur.com/a/sbAMJ

quote:
He has two showings against it currently...

Which are?

quote:
Moreover Danny never used it in combat...

He used it against a random fatso...

Kenshiro can copy and counter techniques, fight with his eyes closed, etc...

Once more you are trying to sell one of your irrelevancies.

No limit fallacy.

Show me Kenshiro copying any kind of mind control technique or anything in regards to telepathy.

quote:
Oh my God... You are reaching...

Daredevil regained some willpower allowing him to fight the possesion again.
End of story.

Only specifically after Danny healed the damage done to him by the demon. Which seemed to give him the strength fight against it long enough to kill himself.

quote:
Yep.
You are trying to hard, really.

I wasn't the one making multiple long posts in a row, and splitting them said posts apart instead of simply snipping in order to save space and time.

Now I will though.

Hope you enjoy making twenty more long posts to counter my eleven.

quote:
-snip-

It should be clear that I snip to save room by now.

quote:
The stupidity of that claim is beyond belief...

1) Danny hit Daredevil possessed by a Demon so he hit a physical body, the one's of Daredevil.

So you say but I am not seeing you back it up.

Which healed Matt Murdoch's soul. As the damage wasn't physical in nature. It didn't tear him part. It twisted his soul.

quote:
2) The attack didn't harm the Demon and as Danny understood that he couldn't reach the Demon's soul by attacking with the Iron Fist he decided to try to heal Daredevil instead.

The point was that Danny's chi could reach Matt's soul, and give it the strength to fight back against the demonic possession.

quote:
3) Kenshiro's Muso Tensei doesn't "make him intangible like a Ghost"... It makes him "one with nothingness" so no attacks can reach him...
Kenshiro has been through Raoh's Goshoha (Ki-blast) and Raoh's punches amped by his own Ki.

Which is basically the same thing? We haven't seen Raoh's Goshoha or his punches destroy spirits. So, I am not sure why that means Kenshiro has a sudden defense against this.

Unless you are still trying to the obvious spiritual aspects of chi.

quote:
Danny can't touch Kenshiro in Muso Tensei...

Why not?

More importantly can Kenshiro hurt Danny if he dies and becomes a ghost?

quote:
Stop twisting everything to favor your favorite character omfg...

I could ask the same of you.

quote:
The only way any character in this thread to touch Kenshiro using the Muso Tensei would be to be capable to use Muso Tensei themselves which will not happen.

No limit fallacy. The Hulk and Hercules can both interact with space and time with brute strength. If they can do so with something that abstract they can do the same with Musou Tensei.

quote:
4) Your bullshiting meter is over 9000.

I find this extremely ironic coming from you considering your track record lately in regards to the Sentry.

quote:
I've never seen anyone saying so much crap about Iron Fist or Kenshiro on the internet.[?QUOTE]

Neither have I seen anyone blow Kenshiro's standing here so out of proportion. Now you're even using no limit fallacies, and other inane junk.

[QUOTE]At this point you should really think about taking reading lessons, seriously.

Pot, kettle.

Kettle, pot.

Black on black racism.

We have to solve the problems in our community first before we blame the police.

quote:
5) Nothing is saving Danny here. The most probable outcome is Kenshiro taking a nap between two of Danny's attacks, casually touching his forehead and making him "asplode".

The most likely scenario here is that Danny punches Kenshiro's head off before he can do anything, and then proceeds to wander the world as a traveling monk by the name of El Presidente. What wonders he leaves in his wake.

quote:
No.
It's not the same thing.
So when Dr Strange or Charles Xavier uses their Astral Form they are dead ACCORDING TO YOU...

Nope, when someone is forced into becoming spirit and thrust into the afterlife they basically are. This has nothing to do with astral bodies or astral planes.

quote:
Yeah.
Everything is too hard for you to comprehend.

quote:
Yeah complete bullshit once again.
Show me where it is stated that Iron Fist is immortal...
Oh wait he isn't ! big grin

Yes, actually.

Just the Thunderer for example despite being much weaker than Iron Fist was able to live for millions of years. Thanks to his chi.

Power Man & Iron Fist #75

http://imgur.com/a/qSJL8

Daniel Rand is also able to heal himself, and bring others back from the brink of death.

The Immortal Iron Fist #8

https://i.imgur.com/pwsbIkH.jpg

Heroes for Hire #12

https://i.imgur.com/6qbSd9a.jpg

quote:
That's complete crap once again.
Read the points 1 to 5 I explained above.

I already took apart both of those points. So, you're going to have to come up with something better.

quote:
The purpose of the Muso Tensei is to avoid being touch by everything.

No limit fallacy.

You really enjoy exaggerating this particular technique don't you? Just for your information a no limit fallacy is saying something has no limits without evidence. Which you can't provide anyway. As the evidence needed is impossible to get.

Such as it being able to protect Kenshiro from everything that's every existed in fictional media. You need to show it working against positively everything.

quote:
Danny will not have a free pass about it.

His chi can work on spiritual bodies. It can disrupt space and time. It is working here.

Last edited by Sharivan on Aug 16th, 2016 at 09:38 AM

Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Rofl.

Kenshiro literally gone through Raoh's Ki-Aura in Muso Tensei...

Which is relevant how exactly? It's going to protect Kenshiro from attacks that can work on spirits, and even the fabric of reality?

quote:
If you have read the story instead of picking your scans out-of-context from respect threads you should know.

That would be you as evident by the fact you outright omit or ignore context at your leisure even when it's right in front of you.

quote:
You should learn to read and then read the comics.

I literally have nearly every appearance of Daniel Rand in Marvel on my laptop.

quote:
Yeah sure.
Kenshiro eat weaklings like Danny for breakfast.

Danny won't even break a sweat as he tap dances on Kenshiro's face. Luke Cage is going to have to tag in. Otherwise, Kenshiro gets to learn what's it is like to be a dance floor.

quote:
Databooks are official sources of information coming directly from Marvel.

A comic book company known for its stupidity and inconsistency. Who can barely keep up with its own canon.

quote:
I'm feeling well but thanks.

Just a friendly warning is all. It's a pretty bad position to debate from.

quote:
I own all of HNK's databooks but thanks.

I sincerely especially considering that this one has no official translation.

quote:
What the travel speed has to do with anything in that thread ?
That's completely irrelevant.

It shows that he is only as fast as Usain Bolt when it comes to running. Which is contradicted by what we see him do.

quote:
That's his fist speed in the case of one particular technique ?
Is that supposed to prove anything ?

quote:
The fun part is that Danny Rand is incapable to do anything on that order...

So now you're to argue that Danny is peak human by our own standards. As fifty punches in three seconds is only very, very slightly superhuman.

There are actual people who can punch 13 times in one second. Then 39 times in three seconds.

quote:
Kenshiro's attack speed is light years beyond anything Danny has shown and I'm not even showing the fights against Rei, Souther, Alf, Han or Hyoh...

Danny dodges bullets once again, and they're explicitly in slow motion.

Power Man & Iron Fist #89

https://i.imgur.com/6qbSd9a.jpg

quote:
You only show a part of the databook and the information here is about Kenshiro's BASIC PHYSICAL STATS without using techniques to amp himself like the Tenryu Kyokuho...

Citation needed.

Where is it stated that this what Kenshiro is capable of these things without his touki. You're making positive claims with nothing to back them up but your mountains of contradictions.

quote:
On the other ALL of the databooks in Marvel shows that Iron Fist summoning his Chi is peak human wihch is far below the scope of what Kenshiro has shown.

How can you even honestly argue that Danny is peak human WITH HIS CHI at that. This is the most dishonest line of debate I have ever seen. You're arguing after everything I have provided, and all the context you butchered that he isn't even superhuman?

quote:
Danny's combat speed:

No, here is a better example of Danny's combat speed.

The Immortal Iron Fist #23

http://imgur.com/a/g948X

Where Danny does the same thing Kenshiro does whenever he punches in a flurry. Whilst suffering from heavy exhaustion due to fighting in a demonic gladiator on a daily basis, and being kept in a dungeon.

quote:
Kenshiro's combat speed:

Kenshiro curbstomps Iron Fist so hard that's not even funny but keep being delusional.

That's funny from my vantage point you seem to have this entirely backwards as it seems as if Danny is going to be tap dancing on somebody's face tonight.

Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah ok.

Let's see how it comes with your usual handwaving, cognitive bias and misunderstanding of what you are reading.

You see, you say these things but act in precisely this way yourself. You're ignoring the context I provided. You overlooked what I noted. You fixate on one part of the context whilst ignoring the rest and have the nerve to act as if I am the crazy one here.

quote:
I don't have double standards.

Yes, you do as seen in this thread in regards to Kenshiro. As seen in other threads in regards to the Sentry.

quote:
The databook about Kenshiro shows that Ken strength is not measurable and precise when a technique is used.

Which contradicts what we actually see. Unless you to argue that Kenshiro can lift the entire universe on his shoulders or something.

The speed also contradicts what we see of Kenshiro in the manga.

quote:
We saw Kenshiro lift a giant 300 tons boulder without using the Tenryu Kyokuho and the book precise his fist speed in the case of the technique of the Hyakuretsuken.

Which does not mean it's any faster with the other techniques unless specified otherwise. It could simply that he punches people for that long a time before he finishes his strikes.

quote:
The durability of Kenshiro greatly increase when he is using the Tenryukyokuho and even more when he is shielding himself with his Toki...

Which pales in comparison to what Danny has endured, and handled in his career. Kenshiro hasn't survived anything akin to megatons of tnt or an explosion that could have wiped Kun-Lun off the map.

quote:
Proof on panel, he is capable to shrugg off completely Raoh and Kaioh most powerful hits and Ki-blast, things that would reduce Danny to ashes.

Nope, they probably wouldn't even faze Danny all that much. As nuclear armaments are insufficient as it is when it comes to hurting our resident martial artist of Kun-Lun.

quote:
That's understanding the context which is a thing that you are incapable to do.

That would be you once again when you ignored that Danny refused Khan's offer, and that the Dragon Kings of Kun-Lun were subservient to him.

quote:
The databook about Iron Fist precise that Iron is only capable to reach Peak Human stats when he is summoning his Chi, which obviously put him largely light years below Kenshiro basic physical stats.

Which is as egregiously wrong as Kenshiro being only able to move as fast as Usain Bolt and only punching slightly faster than peak humans in our world.

As I already noted databooks are unreliable in every sense of the word. Yet, it continues to fly over your head.

quote:
You need to realize that I totally don't care about your biased opinion as you proved that you can twist everything that you are reading to make the characters that you like looking better than they are.

You need to learn that I don't care about how you ignore or omit the rest of the context in order to service your biased opinions. You can use the confirmation bias all you like but it's not making the rest of context disappear.

quote:
That's the other way around.

Now we're going in circles. You say I am doing this, and I am saying you're doing this.

quote:
*sigh*

Now you are changing your claim but don't worry.

Both of your claims are false as I already explained.

Which I have recently rebuked several times over. No matter how much you plug your ears, and pretend your subjective opinions make sense?

They're not becoming true any time soon.

quote:
You are changing your claim again.

Same shit than above.

No, I am not.

You made the claim that these civilians are moving in this time-frame. Now prove that they are.

quote:
They obviously moved within seconds, like Danny Rand, when he limbo dodged OR when he did the acrobatics.

Prove it then.

Show me them actually moving in this time-frame instead of staying huddled on the floor. As from what I can see they didn't move at all. That was the shooter.

quote:
You are the one whom claimed that everything happened under a microsecond...

I claimed that everything Danny did happened in that timeframe. Along with whatever kept up with. In this case the shooter.

quote:
Rofl.

You are trying too hard.

I will repeat myself once more...

Now you're sounding as if you are a broken record. You can repeat it all you want but I already rebuked it several times already.

quote:
If something happen within a certain time-frame like you are claiming, everything inside that time-frame happens at the same time...

Yes, and those civilians weren't moving in that timeframe at all. Simply Danny, and the Shooter were moving. Nobody else had the chance in that particular scan.

quote:
So you have to acknowledge that OR everybody is superfast OR you are Super-Wrong.

I am acknowledging that the people who actually moved in this time-frame are superfast. Which only includes Danny and the shooter.

quote:
The good answer is that you are Super-Wrong.

Yet you have nothing concrete to actually back it up.

What a surprise.

quote:
Nice joke mate ! big grin

It's not a joke. That's what Danny did, and as I clarified those people huddled on the floor? We never see when they move.

quote:
This is fiction and it doesn't mean that the writer wrote something completely random.

Here we have a typical cinematic action scene with the hero avoiding bullets...

Unfortunately certain readers (you) are completely missing the context.

So no, everything didn't happen under a microsecond.

Despite the narrator asserting otherwise. Numerous showings pinning Daniel Rand as far, far faster than sound.

As well as all of the other instance of superhuman reflexes you tried to either ignore or purposely misinterpret.

Such as with Danny and Master Khan, the fact Danny moved to defeat someone in the time it would take a bullet to leave a barrel, and doing the same to save Brenda.

quote:
I already explained that shit to you in detail in my other posts that you didn't read.

I did read them.

The problem was I had to snip them after replying because of how long winded you are. Don't worry though.

I am going to give you a taste of your own medicine soon.

quote:
Handwaving make you looks bad.]/QUOTE]

I agree so it would be best that you stop that in order to push for peak human Danny. When that make no sense whatsoever.

[QUOTE]I'm not speculating like you did.

Yes, you are. You're presuming something without any evidence.

quote:
It can be an AK-47 or an M16, it doesn't matter as you are trying to mislead the audience here...

So, care to provide that evidence which shows that it is either an AK-47 or an M16? I have been asking for it for a while now.

quote:
What matters is that the bullets didn't moved the 10 meters within the timespan of a microsecond like you are claiming.

We don't see by how much they move at all. I am talking about the distance here. I haven't been referring to the time. Which is what you think I have been talking about.

quote:
You are the one whom claimed that everything happened under a microsecond.

That's because as the narrator makes clear this is the time-frame in which that happens. Whether you like it or not.

quote:
As far as I know all of those characters are acting in the same timespan so that's your claim mate.

Then show me that couple moving on the page where this happens. Oh wait, they don't actually do anything. What a surprise.

quote:
Rofl.

Nobody here can keep-up with Kenshiro combat skills and speed.

Despite the fact I have proven that Danny is even faster than Kenshiro.

Several times.

quote:
None of them can counter the Muso Tensei as they doesn't have the Muso Tensei themselves.

No limit fallacy once again. Show me musou tensei working against characters who are so strong that they hurt abstract things such as space and time.

quote:
None of them knows how to counter Kenshiro's pressure-point techniques, even Danny whom is limited to nerves strikes and other mundane pressure-point techniques.

Kenshiro wouldn't be able to press the Hulks or Hercules pressure points to begin with. Not with their strength and durability.

Danny is so fast that it wouldn't even work, and on top of the fact he can absorb chi through direct contact? That ends with Kenshiro's techniques failing as they are entirely reliant on touki.

As seen here.

Just hitting the pressure points isn't enough.

quote:
In short, they can't touch him, Ken touches their pressure-points with ease and they all dies in a pool of blood.

Nope, Kenshiro is not pressing the Hulk's or Hercules pressure points. Danny either murders him before then or absorbs his touki.

quote:
Rofl.

You are the one claiming that Danny Rand moves at thousand of times the speed of sound and that he can survive a Nuclear Strike.

Ayup, and it's all sound. As I have proven to you already several times. You can feel free to disagree if you want but when you're wrong?

You are wrong.

quote:
That's laughable at best and now you are trying to make me pass for a fanboy.

Which you are. Have you forgotten how you said Kenshiro could defeat all of these characters at once, and with laughable ease?

quote:
Poisoning the well is a so common tactic for debaters at your level.

Which you have done yourself by claiming that I didn't know the context. That I did this "sort of thing" in other threads.

Just as I have pointed your hypocrisy out.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 09:24 AM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I have cramps because I am laughing too hard.

Is that so?

I feel the same way whenever I see you trying to debate.

quote:
Seriously you should ask someone to read you the story.

1) He accepted that Master Khan could be right when he began to ask questions to Yu-Ti concerning his parents thus making the use of the Crimson Band useless thus giving no reason to Master Khan to continue to ensare him...

Yet as I already noted Danny had no intention of going back. As that would have disgraced his pride as a warrior of Kun-Lun.

We clearly see that Danny is still trapped here.

quote:
2) The Crimson Band of Cyttorak were dispelled by MK because that's what is happening on panel...

No, it isn't.

What is happening is that Master Khan is ordering Yu-Ti to answer, and then his guilt becomes apparent.

It's then that Danny's hands begins to glow and he breaks out of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak.

quote:
They became volatile and disappeared and Danny didn't make any effort... Holy shit that's so crystal clear, I don't get how you can miss that.

In due part of the fact that Danny's chi has already shown to be highly effective against magic, and he has shown to be able to absorb it.

Yet, you're complaining about me missing context?

quote:
When Hulk broke the Crimson Bands they remained solid and "in pieces" which insn't the case for Danny as they dissipated like a magical fog.

Due in part that Danny broke out of them with his chi rather than only brute strength, and he already has a history of absorpting magic in this very issue.

quote:
Master Khan was trying to convince Danny that he was right instead of killing him when Danny subdued.

Nope, Master Khan had every intention of killing him for his chi. As seen in the Return to Kun-Lun storyline. Where we see that the Dragon Kings are subservient to him.

quote:
That completely make sense but you prefer to find a new way to twist the story.

What I am doing is taking everything we know about Master Khan and Yu-Ti into account. Namely that the latter was subservient to the former. Along with the other Dragon Kings.

quote:
*sigh*

More fan-made explanations please.

Wrong. Already explained at least 3 times in that thread.

Yes, and I already explained that Danny wasn't moving this fast 24/7. There is a difference in combat speed and travel speed. As you yourself acknowledged with Kenshiro earlier.

He moved this fast specifically during that one instance, and when he caught that knife later.

quote:
It's not clear for you because you don't understand what you are reading.

Neither do you since you seem so keen on dismissing Danny's many feats here in any way that you can.

quote:
Wrong. Already explained at least 3 times in that thread.

Not wrong. As I already corrected you several times myself. We're going in circles.

quote:
I've never gave a measurement of Kenshiro's speed, instead I posted a feat for Danny fighting someone and the same for Kenshiro.

You posted a single low-end instead of one of the many more impressive feats that Danny has. Which you dishonestly claimed was the best he has for combat speed.

quote:
This feat shows Kenshiro's combat speed faster than anyone in that thread by light years.

After-images, and fancy blurs are the farthest thing from quantifiable. I can even admit that. What makes it quantifiable is time and distance.

quote:
That's aim-blocking.

No, it is clearly not. He is creating after-images just like Kenshiro but that's not what makes it quantifiable. It's the speed of flechettes which are similar in regards to bullets.

quote:
It's completely irrelevant to that thread and even more to a possible combat situation.

No, it isn't.

What it is you ignoring an obvious instance of super-speed compounded on the fact it was against dozens of flechetes coming at him every which way. Which forced him to move his upper body a lot.

quote:
Putting your hands in the path of someone hitting you is possible when you know where he is shooting.

Only against a single object. It's not against dozens of them flying at you at once, and especially not when you explicitly use super-speed to stop them.

How could he have positioned himself to even catch them all at once?

He doesn't anyway. As we see in the scan.

quote:
That's hypersonic based on what ?

Flechettes are similar in speed to bullets, and he was blocking dozens of them.

Danny is moving his hands a few centimeters next to him to block a few flechetters.

quote:
Rofl.

That's a completely mute point.

No, it isn't as I have already explained.

Not my fault it's flying over your head.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 09:24 AM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

2/2
You are missing the point once more.

Danny is faster than the shooter, not than the bullet.

Nope, it's made quite clear that Danny did all of that as the bullet was leaving that other guy's gun.

Which means he is faster than the shooter and the bullet.

quote:
Moreover Luke Cage distracted the shooter before he shot Danny, giving him the time to move out of way (aim dodging) the bullet...

Nope, this is where your reading comprehension fails. Danny specifically moves as the bullet is leaving the barrel. That is blatantly superhuman. It means before it could even leave the barrel Danny was already moving faster than it.

quote:
You are repetitive. This was already adressed.

No, it wasn't. You never addressed that added context. You ignored it instead.

quote:
Already adressed those points too.

Your arguments? I have taken them apart. You have nothing now.

quote:
Yeah to normal human but Danny's resistance his better thanks to summoning his Chi, which doesn't matter anyway as I already proved that he can't do anything to Kenshiro's Ki-blast.

Yet, I already proved you wrong and showed you how Danny was able to steal back his chi from Davos. That happened not once but twice.

Heck, his origin story is all about stealing chi from Shou-Lao the Undying. It has worked against radiation, and it has worked against magic.

I have satisfied the burden of proof.

quote:
Bis repetita.

Ad nauseam.

quote:
I've said that he is in the same class AKA the class 100, not that he has similar feats.

Saying that Kenshiro is in the same class as Hulk or Hercules in strength is a disgusting overestimation of his strength.

quote:
One more misunderstanding coming from you...

Not a misunderstanding you were quite clear about your opinion earlier.

Kenshiro can take everyone in this gauntlet at the same time from 1 to 10 and still win with ease.

You're the one who is dickriding right now. I would never say something so outlandish for Iron Fist. Yet you complain about the thousands of times the speed of sound and nuclear punches?

quote:
It's about Kenshiro's ability to run, not his combat speed.

You are trying too hard. Take a nap.

Nope, you wanted me to address your points without snipping them? I am going to do that right now.

I can't wait for your twenty post counter argument.

That's sarcasm.

quote:
Nope.

Yes.

You are so wrong here.

quote:
It's an official information, which is backed-up in the story as we never saw Kenshiro's limits in term of strength as he wasn't even trying lifting a 300 tons rock so his limits remains unknow.

So you get to say it has no limits? No thank you. I don't eat up garbage. I prefer my meals fresh and healthy. Just because it wasn't hard doesn't mean he can literally lift or overpower anyone that exists.

quote:
Rofl.

You prove once more that you don't understand what you are reading.

This coming from the guy who thinks that Kenshiro can destroy all ten combatants here at the same time with ease?

Yeah, not buying something this transparent.

quote:
He had two complete panels to spot the Dragon's Breath AKA several seconds and even then he jumped just like 2 or 3 meters at max next to him..

Nope, by angular scaling when Danny jumped away from the dragon he cleared a good dozen meters.

Notice how far away he is from the dragon's head in contrast to before? That's way more than nine meters. As that dragon was huge but it's head looks tiny now because of the distance crossed.

quote:
Nothing impressive at street-level...

Neither is Kenshiro's speed if the databook is to be believed.

quote:

And the feat of reaching his head is just ridiculous as the Dragon attacked Danny's feets and then Danny put weigth on Dragon's head to land on his neck...

He barely jumped two meters high if I'm highballing, that's not even close to Kenshiro whom can jump 9 m high without amping himself.

Making up more numbers without any explanations. That's definitely more than two meters but that wasn't what impressed me. It was when Danny leaped away from the dragon's breath.

Which by angular scaling would be pretty damn far.

Also, once again where is the citation for the databook saying this was Kenshiro not using any touki? I have yet to see that evidence.

I imagine that I never will.

quote:
A red herring is showing completely irrelevant scans about Danny Rand isntead of combat feats that would prove him at least able to touch Kenshiro.

I already explained why all of those were relevant. Just look over my posts. It should be easy going through eleven different long posts. Now get to that or whatever it is you're going to do.

quote:
Instead you are posting feats about Danny avoiding projectiles and other bullshit which doesn't matter at all.

Which does matter. As I have already explained. You are the trying to debate "seriously" when you already made your bias clear since the beginning.

quote:
There is the definition of a Red Herring which fits perfectly what you are trying, unsuccefully, to do:

No, I think someone who is trying set themselves up as a reasonable debater while at the same saying things such as "Daniel Rand is peak human at best" and "Kenshiro can defeat everyone in this gauntlet at the same time" is far more appropriate.

quote:
"A red herring, besides being a type of pickled fish, is a fallacious argument style in which an irrelevant or false topic is presented in an attempt to divert attention from the original issue, with the intention of "winning" an argument by leading attention away from the original argument and on to another, often unrelated topic.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because changing the topic of discussion does not count as an argument against a claim"

The issue in question being your obvious favor for Kenshiro that is blatantly egregious. You dodging the context I provided, and relying on confirmation biases that cut them out.

Then there's your fixation with databooks instead of relying on what we see in the stories. Which you break yourself by saying that Kenshiro is that crazy fast.

quote:
Irrelevant.

Not irrelevant but that's fine.

I accept your concession if you won't bother.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 09:25 AM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I asked you for feats of Danny that could put him at least on par with Kenshiro's base stats in fist speed.

Which I provided in wholesale already. Which you handwaved, and ignored because of "MUH DATABOOKS" and "DAT FIST OF THE NORTH STAR."

quote:
You are trying to divert the discussion on another topic because there is not feats on that order for Iron Fist.

No, I am not and I already addressed the issue of speed. If you actually paid attention. On top of providing the other feats you asked for. Which you tried to dismiss as well.

quote:
You have no feats on that order because Danny has never reached this kind of combat speed.

Yet, I have provided half a dozen examples where Danny does and even many where he exceeds what Kenshiro could even dream of.

Funny that.

quote:
Rofl.

Let's calculate shall we ?

Peter's web tensile strength is only 120 pounds per square millimeter of cross section.

A blatantly dishonest calculation because you're relying on a databook to begin with. Which is contradicted by what we see Spiderman's webbing subdue.

When it has worked against far stronger enemies than that would suggest.

quote:

After calculation:
http://www.convert-me.com/en/convert/pressure/psi.html

This means the Pressure of the wed is only of 8 pascal.

Yet it was able to restrain Iron Man, Luke Cage, and even the likes of entire buildings. Be used to decapitate sentinels. Able to throw large pieces of rubble, and do things that suggests it's far stronger than this.

Yeah no, you don't get to use this.

quote:
Kenshiro has lift a 300 tons rock which means a mass of 300 000 kilos and let's say his palms have an average size of 0,546 square meters.

That's not the average size of a man's palm. You didn't even input the proper information into it. I don't imagine you put in the correct information in the other brackets either.

quote:
http://www.theaveragebody.com/average_hand_size.php

http://planetcalc.com/1858/

The calculator find a pressure of 2694134 Pascal.

Which means that the pressure of the rock on Kenshiro is 2694134 / 8 = 336766 times stronger than the one endured by Iron Fist...

Which is wrong because you put in the incorrect data for the brackets. I don't imagine you even know how to properly use this calculator either.

quote:
Yeah that's totally comparable mate. ROFL...

Ayup, they are.

quote:
Let's compare the destructive power of this "out-of-solar-energy" Roberto Dacosta (Solar is dark when fully charged in enery) to the power of a casual punch of a young and far weaker than in the end of the series Raoh...

That's not what we were even comparing there. We were talking about them being bullet-proof but if you want to use another red herring that's fine.

Danny's best durability feat is surviving an explosion that would have destroyed Kun-Lun without a scratch. As I already noted. So, does Raoh have anything along the lines of this?

The Immortal Iron Fist #14

http://imgur.com/a/Cu8iX

Oh, and of course there was absorbing Radion's attacks which were progressively growing to be in the "hundreds of megatons of tnt." Which also failed to kill Danny. Who absorbed the brunt of them.

Iron Fist v1 #4

quote:
Your post is even worse than the previous one.
You are trying to hard to maje Iron Fist pass for what he isn't.

Not a single one of yours have passed for anything approaching decent when compared to what I am used to. You are trying way too hard here to shoot for Kenshiro's victory. Going so far as to undermine what the other side is capable of.

quote:
I perfectly know Iron Fist and Kenshiro and you obviously don't.

Despite having every one of Iron Fist's appearances on my laptop? That I can grab at my leisure?

That's cute but not true.

quote:
Just accept that Iron Fist is smoked instantly and effortlessly and move on.

Just accept that Kenshiro is getting tap dance lessons tonight, and his face is the dance floor.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 09:25 AM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

The feat about Danny jumping hasn't charged so I will post it here:

Wow !

And the feat of reaching his head is just ridiculous as the Dragon attacked Danny's feets and then Danny put weigth on Dragon's head to land on his neck...

He barely jumped two meters high if I'm highballing, that's not even close to Kenshiro whom can jump 9 m high without amping himself.

Impressive really ! big grin

As I already rebuked here:

Originally posted by Sharivan

Nope, by angular scaling when Danny jumped away from the dragon he cleared a good dozen meters.

Notice how far away he is from the dragon's head in contrast to before? That's way more than nine meters. As that dragon was huge but it's head looks tiny now because of the distance crossed.

Neither is Kenshiro's speed if the databook is to be believed.

Making up more numbers without any explanations. That's definitely more than two meters but that wasn't what impressed me. It was when Danny leaped away from the dragon's breath.

Which by angular scaling would be pretty damn far.

Also, once again where is the citation for the databook saying this was Kenshiro not using any touki? I have yet to see that evidence.

I imagine that I never will.

I already covered this.

quote:
Let"s see Kenshiro amped with the Tenryu Kyokuho:

The guy is literally above a stadium...

http://www.detail-online.com/articl...-stadium-16402/

For example the highest points of the London Olympic Stadium are 63 meters high...

That's far beyond anything Iron Fist is capable to do.

Not really, no.

There is also the instance where Daniel Rand punches through a helicopter by leaping towards it from the side of a skyscraper. As he fights a bunch of ninjas amidst free fall.

Iron Fist: TLW #1

He leaped all the way from the skyscraper, through the helicopter, and made it back in one piece.

quote:
Rofl.

"Barely superhuman".

HAHAHAHAHA ! XD

Never argued as such. I was saying the databook painted Kenshiro as such, and still does. I was noting your hypocrisy when you brought that up to say Danny was "peak human" even with chi.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 09:28 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is so much PIS in Marvel those days...
Heck... Why isn't IF simply immune to everything as he shrugg off nukes and one-shot anyone...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 06:08 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Love Iron fist and looking at the scans, he is a beast but he does not stand a chance against Ken. The fight would be over as soon as the bell ring. Nothing against Iron, Ken is just on another level. FAR above his level in every single category. You might as well say Iron fist could beat Kids Goku as well if he can beat Ken.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 06:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Immortal Iron Fist #23

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Dodging four different bullets at once, and does so in slow motion so we can see the bullets in mid-air.

Power Man & Iron Fist #89

https://i.imgur.com/ciYjoBD.jpg

Deflecting dozens of flechettes at once, and creating numerous afterimages.

Power Man & Iron Fist #50

https://i.imgur.com/apaLQqQ.jpg

Catching a bullet with bare hands.

Immortal Iron Fist Annual

https://i.imgur.com/mzHglT3.jpg

He is able to move within the time-frame of a microsecond.

Iron Fist v3 #1

http://imgur.com/a/TiUNn

It only takes him 0.05 seconds to charge and use his Iron Fist.

Power Man & Iron Fist #54

https://i.imgur.com/WOnwAf0.jpg

He is able to easily defeat a giant dragon.

Immortal Weapons #5

http://imgur.com/a/0EXnr

He is able to take down a helicarrier with a single blow.

New Avengers #59

http://imgur.com/a/BHP0F

The collateral damage from his Iron Fist is compared to a hydrogen bomb.

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #20

http://imgur.com/a/76zEa

He is able to murder Zhu-Rong, a God of Fire and Universal Order in a single punch.

Iron Fist: ILW #11

https://i.imgur.com/5ckAEMV.jpg

Speaking of that.

Immortal Iron Fist #14

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I only brought those up because that's precisely what would happen if Iron Fist was intent on actually murdering them, and had no moral compulsions stopping him.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 07:29 PM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, Danny is able to trick Daredevil's senses.

Power Man & Iron Fist #77

https://i.imgur.com/numK5XD.jpg

He is able to heal himself without even trying now. He doesn't even have to be conscious in order to do it.

Immortal Iron Fist #8

https://i.imgur.com/pwsbIkH.jpg

There is also the instance where Daniel Rand punches through a helicopter by leaping towards it from the side of a skyscraper. As he fights a bunch of ninjas amidst free fall.

Iron Fist: TLW #1

http://i.imgur.com/T4O2wy9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yWDgHjD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aWlxCn9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YhIuwyF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JVnp7lp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DsZ7WJI.jpg

He leaped all the way from the skyscraper, through the helicopter, and made it back in one piece.

He catches a bullet here after Brenda tries to kill herself. Do keep in mind since the gun was right next to her head? That means the timeframe he had to cross the distance had to be incredibly tiny.

Iron Fist: The Living Weapon #12

http://imgur.com/a/Fup9N

You do recall that time Danny defeated Davos without his chi? When Davos had it, and when he had the accumulated knowledge of every Iron Fist that died in the Anomaly Gem? Simply by being that much of a better martial artist?

Iron Fist v2 #2

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 07:32 PM
carver9

I seen those. He isnt on Ken level though. Fist is a beast but his opponents need to be Spiderman, Captain America and Wolverine; not Ken.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 07:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll just repeat what I said earlier.

I am referring to Iron Fist being able to transform back into a human being (sort of) after being reduced to a ghost, and giving said ghost substance again after bridging the dimensional gap in the afterlife.

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #23

http://i.imgur.com/fWatTco.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lcVDjfn.jpg

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #24

http://i.imgur.com/Bhcpmeo.png
http://i.imgur.com/xfpa0vX.jpg

It's only after this that he makes a complete resurrection though.

http://i.imgur.com/Ypzaeec.jpg

So, it's more like using his ghost to substitute his body.

As for the explosion it would be the Door itself exploding not Danny. So, how exactly is the Door going to contain itself?

There's nothing going to be transported if Danny is already using chi. Assuming that he starts the fight off charging his Iron Fist or something. That or a chi blast. Maybe fireballs. Who knows.

If the Door manages to send him away before he can use chi maybe it can but otherwise the Door itself would be unstable.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 07:41 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
I seen those. He isnt on Ken level though. Fist is a beast but his opponents need to be Spiderman, Captain America and Wolverine; not Ken.

Clearly.

I don't get why there is this constant spamming of scans.

There is stuff to tell for every one of them the way they are interpreted in this very thread.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 07:47 PM