KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kenshiro Gauntlet

Kenshiro Gauntlet
Started by: random letters

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sharivan
After everything? I am freaking exhausted. I have been debating in multiple threads, against multiple people at once. Made typos as a result that are now annoying me. I have spent the last couple of days furious and now I have a headache. This has been no fun at all, and I don't imagine if I take to the battlezone that it will become any more fun.

Debating Abhi alone would wear most people out.

There's a reason his name keeps coming up whenever people talk "banhammer". wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 11:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

After everything? I am freaking exhausted. I have been debating in multiple threads, against multiple people at once. Made typos as a result that are now annoying me. I have spent the last couple of days furious and now I have a headache. This has been no fun at all, and I don't imagine if I take to the battlezone that it will become any more fun.

I know how it is.

I think that a Battlezone is the perfect opportunity to take our time shaping our arguments and seal the debate once and for all.

This gauntlet as way too much derailed into a Kenshiro Vs Iron Fist thread.

I think it's a good idea for both of us.

What do you think about it ?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:43 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by cdtm
Debating Abhi alone would wear most people out.

There's a reason his name keeps coming up whenever people talk "banhammer". wink

erm

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:56 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I know how it is.

I think that a Battlezone is the perfect opportunity to take our time shaping our arguments and seal the debate once and for all.

This gauntlet as way too much derailed into a Kenshiro Vs Iron Fist thread.

I think it's a good idea for both of us.

What do you think about it ?

I have been debating it for the last couple of days already, and I am already beginning to become sick of it. It's a simple matter of not wanting to. Ignoring that I am still busy with those other threads.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 05:08 PM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have been debating it for the last couple of days already, and I am already beginning to become sick of it. It's a simple matter of not wanting to. Ignoring that I am still busy with those other threads.

We have no obligation to do it right now.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:09 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

We have no obligation to do it right now.

I have a feeling I will get banned soon too. Maybe permanently. So, it might not even be possible on top of that.

I may have said something about tieing Abhilegend up, and ****ing him raw.

Also, what I said before about being tired about this discussion and having already discussed it to death.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:14 PM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a feeling I will get banned soon too. Maybe permanently. So, it might not even be possible on top of that.

I may have said something about tieing Abhilegend up, and ****ing him raw.

Also, what I said before about being tired about this discussion and having already discussed it to death.

It's up to you.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:16 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

His version of Iron Fist is totally different than the one we can read in the comics.

Shari's Iron Fist is able to:

1) Shrugg-off Nukes: wich weren't and he just passed through a train full of explosives as he was moving as an human-bullet through the train

2) One-shot anyone because he sunk an Hellcarrier that he didn't destroy.

3) Absorb the Chi of anyone despite the story making it clear that Davos & Danny absorbs the Chi from Shou-Lao thanks to the Scar on their chest, which originate from Shou-Lao's trial, and they can steal it to each other only via those marks and not to everyone

4) Become a Ghost when he dies and come back to life despite the story making it clear that Danny died in another dimension then was brought on Earth via the Soulgem, then temporarily solidified his form, then needed the Soulgem to come back to life or finally disappear.

5) Is faster than anyone because he limbo dodged a few bullets.

6) Fight faster than anyone because he hit multiple times a giant as active as a brick wall whom even let him do his complete Kung-Fu dance without reacting at all, let him his foot which took him off-balance and hit again and again in the same situation.

In the end, we have someone whom manifest an extreme fanboyism for the character and can't believe his favourite hero to lose to anyone on a battle forum.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 04:52 PM
LordofBrooklyn

What series are the Raoh scans from?

I love the art!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 05:20 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
What series are the Raoh scans from?

I love the art!

Legend of Raoh

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 05:41 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Legend of Raoh

This is where, Raoh, is a hero, correct?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 05:43 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
This is where, Raoh, is a hero, correct?

A conqueror.

The point of the manga is to understand Raoh's motives.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 05:47 PM
carver9

Originally posted by carver9
Some of these people never punched that fast or done half of the things Ken has done with his speed.

As for the thread, Ken clears this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 15th, 2017 05:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

UNSKILLED SNAIL

(please log in to view the image)

EXTREMELY FAST AND SKILLED KILLING MACHINE

(please log in to view the image)

KENSHIRO STOMPS IRON SNAIL EFFORTLESSLY

Old Post Mar 15th, 2017 08:31 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Some of these people never punched that fast or done half of the things Ken has done with his speed.

As for the thread, Ken clears this.

True. Iron Fist is the least relevant opponent in that thread. Kenshiro stomps with ease.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2017 09:16 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
That was before I saw the back and forth about Iron Fist.

Now I'm torn. Hard to vote against The Fist...

Did you read the Living Weapon series? A lot of impressive feats in that series. Walking away from getting blasted between K'un L'un and Earth's dimensional barrier without a scratch alone.. Came in like a missile, and got up like nothing happened.

Do you want a Battlezone with me then ?

I want to end the debate once and for all.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 05:55 PM
krisblaze

Herc and Hulk are too tall an order methinks.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 06:03 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Stops at Thing or Herc maybe? He definitely owns danny though.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 08:33 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Classic NES
Stops at Thing or Herc maybe? He definitely owns danny though.

Why would he stop at Thing or Herc ?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 08:34 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Why would he stop at Thing or Herc ?

Too strong.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 08:36 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote