KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men: First Class 2 (2014)

X-Men: First Class 2 (2014)
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Looks like Bryan Singer will be doing the sequel

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...-of-future-past

Very disappointing. I really felt Vaughn brought a lot of depth to First Class.

And I still can't get over what Singer did to Superman's Return.

Originally posted by Placidity
Also, new X-men characters or cast. I was not at all impressed with the previous cast except for Fassbender and McAvoy.

Well the story was about those 2. So it worked really. The others were just shitty background characters they had to put in because they couldn't make it the actual First Class: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Ice-Man, Beast and Angel.

Originally posted by Placidity
Cyclops as leader thanks.

thumb up

Last edited by Darth Thor on Nov 2nd, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 11:12 AM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Change that gheyassfaghannahmontana guy who is playing Havok.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 05:43 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

He wasn't that bad. The worst was probably the kid playing Banshee IMO.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 09:52 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

He wasn't bad...but he looks like the type of guy you want to punch in the face...same goes for Banshee.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 10:02 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Kid playing Banshee was cool. You guys suck.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2012 08:25 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

They were both fine. Problem is they were kids.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2012 11:00 AM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 07:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

There's a moment between Rachel and Kate Pryde from the comics I would love to see in this movie but it's probably not gonna happen.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2012 04:04 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Is it the part where they have amazing lesbian sex?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 06:24 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I can't wait for this movie! It's gonna be one of the most epic superhero movies of all time.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 10:48 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I seriously doubt it.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 02:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i already knew, but singer has confirmed.. patrick stewart, sir ian mckellan return.. hugh jackman most likely will as well..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 08:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Famke Janssen will appear in Wolverine 2, right?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 08:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i already knew, but singer has confirmed.. patrick stewart, sir ian mckellan return.. hugh jackman most likely will as well..

Cool!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I seriously doubt it.

Yes it will be EPIC!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Fingers crossed that Singer doesn't screw this up, or do something stupid and make it all about Wolverine!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 09:50 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Famke Janssen will appear in Wolverine 2, right?

There was that rumor which will turn out true I believe

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 11:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Well, at least we'll be getting the best of both live action worlds of Xavier and Mags if that's the case. Jackman's Wolverine better be just another cameo at most though, while they can focus on wanking him all they want in his own confirmed sequel.

Ah, who am I kidding.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2012 07:37 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Originally posted by Darth Jello
There's a moment between Rachel and Kate Pryde from the comics I would love to see in this movie but it's probably not gonna happen.

Post-days of future past, Rachel Summers comes to the present and is depicted as a marginally powerful telepath and telekinetic who is severely traumatized and has PTSD flashbacks to being a hound and in a concentration camp. She gets even more ****ed up when she finds out her mom is dead and her dad remarried.

The big moment happens in Uncanny X-Men 192. Rachel has a flashback where she interacts with Kate Pryde, the Kitty from her future and has her last conversation before being sent to the present as they prepare to take out Nimrod in the future. It ends with them Kate saying goodbye, Rachel refuses to leave her. Kate says, "Who says you have a choice...DARK PHOENIX!!!.

At this point the scene shifts to the present and you realize that Dark Phoenix was a mentally embeded trigger word to unlock Rachel's full power. From here on in she becomes increasingly more powerful and violent, trying to hunt down the X-Men's enemies, especially Selene and bonding with part of the Phoenix force. Magneto stops her from killing some kids trying to bomb Xavier's office.
The turning point is when she forcibly steals the X-Men's lives in order to try to kill the Beyonder. They end up growing more and more wary of her until Wolverine is forced to stab her in the heart when she tries to kill Selene.

I want to see the Dark Phoenix Scene.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2012 08:59 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Nov 29th, 2012 03:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Hugh Jackman is now in talks

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...medium=referral

If talks have just started now then he's obviously not got a huge role or even a vital part. Though I suspect Hugh Jackman might be negotiating for a bigger part.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2012 01:07 PM
mr.smiley

All good and great but until I hear Cyke will have a definitive role I reserve all excitement.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Nov 29th, 2012 11:51 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote