KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » The Official: "Mordru vs King Thor" Battlezone Disccusion.

The Official: "Mordru vs King Thor" Battlezone Disccusion.
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

quan, u have done a great job

congrats

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 05:20 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Nah...

Man.....why are some people so purposely blind???? no expression
I've learned to give credit when credit is due.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 11:31 AM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by quanchi112
You weren't going to be strict with that and we've went well past one week but that's fine if you are ready to wrap things up as well. I don't want to post my final summation to have you post after me doing so. If you are ready to give your final summation then so am I. Agree to this and that's all that there's left to do; one final post by each of us. Agreed ?

So not only do you make him post first, having you have the advantage of posting after him, you want to force him to not be able to post last, therefore nulling any advantage that he might have in having one last post?

erm

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 11:55 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Blair Wind
So not only do you make him post first, having you have the advantage of posting after him, you want to force him to not be able to post last, therefore nulling any advantage that he might have in having one last post?

erm

Its a little more involved. We agreed to have 8-10 posts each. He asked if he could have a few more in case 10 is not enough. And I agreed.

I held my bargain. He can have on or two extra posts. But I am not letting him get away with weaseling into having 10 posts, on top reserving the right counter off my replies.

Thats a cheap tactic.

Quanchi when you post your closing statement. I will reply with my own. Until then, I will not feed you anymore replies since you've reach your post limit.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 02:43 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Blair Wind

erm
I was practically on the verge of begging him to counter I gave him an entire week while I agreed to stop posting by 2 pm's to him. He can post to whatever he wants I just meant when we agree to summations that's when the debate ends save one closing argument. It's like a courtroom when you can question a witness. I also put up one last post with one last point of difference so he can respond to anything I think it's shotty and horrible debating to save new material at the end of the debate because no one can respond at that point. I will post my summation before he does.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 04:19 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by "Id"

Its a little more involved. We agreed to have 8-10 posts each. He asked if he could have a few more in case 10 is not enough. And I agreed.

I held my bargain. He can have on or two extra posts. But I am not letting him get away with weaseling into having 10 posts, on top reserving the right counter off my replies.

Thats a cheap tactic.

Quanchi when you post your closing statement. I will reply with my own. Until then, I will not feed you anymore replies since you've reach your post limit.
My argument is done you can respond to my last post I won't counter. My points have been made as have yours (I think) and anything more will be rehashing our arguments.

I will post my summation and when yours follows the battlezone is effectively done and over with.

The hammer has almost struck you sans my avie. It strikes soon. shifty

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 04:25 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote