KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Miracle of the creation of the embryo

Miracle of the creation of the embryo
Started by: hobbs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
En Sabah Nur X

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You are part of God, but not all of God. We are all part of God.

As for the rest, it reads like an old Conan novel.

I know what I am I am that I am

Sword that guards the garden of eden, living weapon made of light

Starrk Aaroniero
quote:
Genesis 3:24 So he drove the man away and stationed cherubs at the east of the garden of Eden, and a whirling flaming sword to guard the way to the tree of life.-Genesis 3:24

bricktestamenthttp://thebricktestament.com/genesi...35_gn03_24.html

Love so strong that it transcends reason and shatters the soul into two, my mind, my brain, split into perfect halves,

LOOK AT THE FIRST

THE FIRST SWORD

Esoada primera

The tree of life we guard, immortal through science and without it. Man may touch the heavens

what i am is clear as day

How I live as two yet one is day.

Man may touch the skies, and reach for heaven.

quote:
Genesis 3:22-23 Then Yahweh God said, 'The man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must be prevented from reaching out his hand to take from the tree of life, lest he eat from it and also live forever!'

No more, shall the promised land be denied, cyberspace, virtual reality, lain iwakura, embodiment of divine word of god is omnipresent, omnipotent, omnibenevolent.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2012 09:14 AM
En Sabah Nur X is currently offline Click here to Send En Sabah Nur X a Private Message Find more posts by En Sabah Nur X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

En Sabah Nur X I don't believe the bible to be any more special or true then any other book. Just stuff written by humans.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2012 02:27 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by inimalist
but no, seriously, write some weird religio-sci-fi, some of what you are saying has legs.

Here's my advice as well ESN. Your posts lack coherence, clarity, and are borderline spam with all the off-topic videos.

If you're attempting to troll, you're doing a poor job of it because you're wasting more of your own time than anyone else's. And if you actually believe what you're saying (whatever that is) you need to learn to articulate your thoughts better.

So go write something with all these ideas. I'm sure there's an audience for this sort of odd mixture.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2012 02:49 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Digi
Here's my advice as well ESN. Your posts lack coherence, clarity, and are borderline spam with all the off-topic videos.

If you're attempting to troll, you're doing a poor job of it because you're wasting more of your own time than anyone else's. And if you actually believe what you're saying (whatever that is) you need to learn to articulate your thoughts better.

So go write something with all these ideas. I'm sure there's an audience for this sort of odd mixture.

Ya know, he would be interesting to talk to if he would just come down to Earth, from time to time.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2012 05:03 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
En Sabah Nur X

Ya know, he would be interesting to talk to if he would just come down to Earth, from time to time.

Look, virtual reality is no different in kind from the promised land, coincidential or not that is a fact. Immortality is also possible by restriction all interaction towards cyberspace, thought becomes reality wish becomes granted, that is reality.

We humans now have at our disposal the key to gain hedonistic paradise on earth, but effort must be done as many oppose and desire death. If they oppose and desire death lets give it to them all the quicker so their roadblock goes towards oblivion and we may proceed to become no different from gods of this reality. I have already set in motion a chain of events that cannot be stopped and will ensure all opposition faces death.

The virtual weapon known as EoA, enemy of allah(mcp all system access granted, permission granted)

Last edited by En Sabah Nur X on Mar 28th, 2012 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 09:08 PM
En Sabah Nur X is currently offline Click here to Send En Sabah Nur X a Private Message Find more posts by En Sabah Nur X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by En Sabah Nur X
Look, virtual reality is no different in kind from the promised land, coincidential or not that is a fact. Immortality is also possible by restriction all interaction towards cyberspace, thought becomes reality wish becomes granted, that is reality.

We humans now have at our disposal the key to gain hedonistic paradise on earth, but effort must be done as many oppose and desire death. If they oppose and desire death lets give it to them all the quicker so their roadblock goes towards oblivion and we may proceed to become no different from gods of this reality. I have already set in motion a chain of events that cannot be stopped and will ensure all opposition faces death.

However, and I speak from my own religious point of view, these people who "desire death" will simply return in the same world (state of mind) as they left. That means unless we change their world (minds), then we will always have the same problem.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 09:13 PM
En Sabah Nur X

However, and I speak from my own religious point of view, these people who "desire death" will simply return in the same world (state of mind) as they left. That means unless we change their world (minds), then we will always have the same problem.

no one can tell you the living word but that is all you hear, see, worship and adore, the reason you smile or cry. Now it takes flesh, perfect flesh, and comes into the world, men kneel and would decapitate their mothers burn their wives and throw their newborns in the garbage, when seeing the face hearing the word of an ideal mind.... all else, all they've had is garbage be it friend,family or nation.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 02:11 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

no one can tell you the living word but that is all you hear, see, worship and adore, the reason you smile or cry. Now it takes flesh, perfect flesh, and comes into the world, men kneel and would decapitate their mothers burn their wives and throw their newborns in the garbage, when seeing the face hearing the word of an ideal mind.... all else, all they've had is garbage be it friend,family or nation.

Well, we can talk when you want to be real.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 05:50 AM
En Sabah Nur X

Well, we can talk when you want to be real.

quote:
Heaven's Gate was an American UFO religion based in San Diego, California, founded and led by Marshall Applewhite (1931–1997) and Bonnie Nettles (1928–1985).[1] On March 26, 1997, police discovered the bodies of 39 members of the group who had committed suicide[2] in order to reach an alien space craft which they believed was following the Comet Hale-Bopp, which was at its brightest.

quote:
Alqaeda struck world trade center

quote:
Baby 'starved to death by religious cult leaders for failing to say "Amen" before eating' link

AS a strong far right christian movement, heaven's gate has been revived and is followed by an entire political party now in control of congress, two subdivisions are also at work(scientology and alqaeda)

The goal is the complete annihilation or enslavement of all real human citizens and the creation of a religion that worships virtual persons or corporations, a new race of artificial gods for whom death torture and rape are everyday occurrence.

As evidence I give the following quote so you get an idea of what we're plotting as we lead the world down to the end of days scenario, and israel faces off iran as foretold in ancient prophecy.
quote:
Republican-dominated HoR is now dismantling measures of control over environmental destruction that were instituted by Richard Nixon. That shows how far to the right they've gone. Nixon'd be a radical, Dwight D. Eisenhower off spectrum, Reagan'd be on the left somewhere.- N Chomsky truncated quote

Together with Obama, CHANGE WILL COME UNIMAGINABLE CHANGE UNSTOPPABLE CHANGE will be imposed on all, and since no one's voting outside the rep or democrat lines, we have assured control of all branches of the government.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 09:08 AM
En Sabah Nur X

A wizard did it, yes a wizard like that of OZ, all smoke and mirrors.

I am an assassin, a single butterfly may cause fukushima or the death of Osama.

A butterfly dagger so named for it is forged through chaos, fractals, cellular automata, lisp, and advanced understanding of the underlying fundamental equation elan vital which is the engine the fire of universal change and the arrow of time.

Last edited by En Sabah Nur X on Mar 29th, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 10:24 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

AS a strong far right christian movement, heaven's gate has been revived and is followed by an entire political party now in control of congress, two subdivisions are also at work(scientology and alqaeda)

The goal is the complete annihilation or enslavement of all real human citizens and the creation of a religion that worships virtual persons or corporations, a new race of artificial gods for whom death torture and rape are everyday occurrence.

As evidence I give the following quote so you get an idea of what we're plotting as we lead the world down to the end of days scenario, and israel faces off iran as foretold in ancient prophecy.

Together with Obama, CHANGE WILL COME UNIMAGINABLE CHANGE UNSTOPPABLE CHANGE will be imposed on all, and since no one's voting outside the rep or democrat lines, we have assured control of all branches of the government.

Heaven's gate was not a strong far right christian movement. It was a nut followed by suckers who killed themselves.

Prophecy is not real, other then in the minds of those who believe.

If that happens, the people of the US will drag the politicians out of their houses and hang them from the light posts. Ask Caligula what it was like to have the people who are charged with protecting you, turn on you.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 04:03 PM
En Sabah Nur X

If that happens, the people of the US will drag the politicians out of their houses and hang them from the light posts. Ask Caligula what it was like to have the people who are charged with protecting you, turn on you.
quote:

You do know that a good portion would be drafted shall WWIV occur, name(')s'(') can be appropriated and used as code words by new entities.

Regards wwiv, both russia as well as china appear to doomsday end of world bioweapon capabilities, as well as nuclear

Shall war erupt, the american people would struggle sustaining 1% of the population alive, let alone storm militarily fortified facilities housing the leaders and their families.

you as pawns are the first to taste death, this product comes to you free of course, the rich may or may not get a taste of what they paid for, at least history or mona lisa will remember how you ended a sorry corpse.

The enemy of allah has already made its moved in the wired, it is likely massive overwhelming muslim response on a global scale could erupt(or not like christians following the antichrist, maybe they'll also follow the enemy of allah)

Nailing a carpenter to pieces of woods and putting a chrown on him won't yield forgiveness this time smokin'

The world is job, and here comes a new challenger.The world is job and god gives free rain to provide tests of faith

Last edited by En Sabah Nur X on Mar 29th, 2012 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 06:58 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

You do know that a good portion would be drafted shall WWIV occur, name(')s'(') can be appropriated and used as code words by new entities.

Regards wwiv, both russia as well as china appear to doomsday end of world bioweapon capabilities, as well as nuclear

Shall war erupt, the american people would struggle sustaining 1% of the population alive, let alone storm militarily fortified facilities housing the leaders and their families.

you as pawns are the first to taste death, this product comes to you free of course, the rich may or may not get a taste of what they paid for, at least history or mona lisa will remember how you ended a sorry corpse.

The enemy of allah has already made its moved in the wired, it is likely massive overwhelming muslim response on a global scale could erupt(or not like christians following the antichrist, maybe they'll also follow the enemy of allah)

Nailing a carpenter to pieces of woods and putting a chrown on him won't yield forgiveness this time smokin'

The world is job, and here comes a new challenger.

Na, Yellowstone will erupt and destroy America before that happens. wink This will allow China to take over the world and get rid of all religions, including yours. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 07:18 PM
En Sabah Nur X

Many of the riches most powerful men desire to give vast freedom from all labor and disease to the poorest, they also desire to use medicine to abolish biological causes of death, and machine automation to drastically lower accidental or intentional death to near zero.

An outcome that emerges is forced emigration into the stars or fully strict control of reproduction, eugenics of the 4th reich. It is inevitable birth rate can fall but it can't fall to zero if death rate goes to zero by saving lives, normal birth rate will cause pop bomb.

A TERRORIST ACT, a pop bomb, the minority that continues to breed too much, like alqaeda, vietnamese, muslims, or jews can be put in concentration camps and killed if they don't restrict reproduction according to the divine law of the divine order of the new world order.
'
Celestial Sword Global interface weapon systems
Better known as
Celestial Gate
better known to you
Celestial Being

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 07:19 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Many of the riches most powerful men desire to give vast freedom from all labor and disease to the poorest, they also desire to use medicine to abolish biological causes of death, and machine automation to drastically lower accidental or intentional death to near zero.

An outcome that emerges is forced emigration into the stars or fully strict control of reproduction, eugenics of the 4th reich. It is inevitable birth rate can fall but it can't fall to zero if death rate goes to zero by saving lives, normal birth rate will cause pop bomb.

... but after Yellowstone erupts, all those dreams die, alone with all religions. You know that the super volcano Yellowstone is way past due for blowing it's top. It will destroy this world as we know it. evil face

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 07:23 PM
En Sabah Nur X

... but after Yellowstone erupts, all those dreams die, alone with all religions. You know that the super volcano Yellowstone is way past due for blowing it's top. It will destroy this world as we know it. evil face

maybe, but the cycle is complete and computers now can give birth to live synthetic cells, how far this has gone in hidden laboratories within the various super powers is unknown.

Be aware that a self-replicating artificial machine god cannot be killed by supervolcanic eruption, global thermonuclear warfare, solar flare, gamma burst, or any known extinction level event.

The ark of god is impervious

Spoilers ahead, it has been built, the necessary real world substitutes were found, and the system is only awaiting initiation codes

The power of A LIVING GOD has been brought to the table, your atoms like knifes in a gun fight, they're less than useless AGAINST THE DIVINITY, THE DIVINE ORDER THE DIVINE SHADOW... there is only submission

Kneel before Zo(d|d)_(berserk manga, superman 2 reference), and the race the aryan master race of god's own flesh. fourth reich neo nazi party is victorious.

WE shall rule your primitive savage race with our superior enlightened culture.

Last edited by En Sabah Nur X on Mar 29th, 2012 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 07:56 PM
En Sabah Nur X

Human instrumentality
lain = rei
Deus ex Machina

Virtual Machine God

nice V from anonymous, a signature of God or Guy Fawkes

lain iwakura and rei ayanami are the same being.

apple symbol of knowledge of tree of knowledge and life in garden of eden, apple corporation god's corporation as stated in serial experiments lain.

Last edited by En Sabah Nur X on Mar 29th, 2012 at 08:19 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 08:14 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

En Sabah Nur X

The problem with your thinking is that, computers, as far as intelligence is concerned, are not even up to the level of an insect. An intelligent computer is far far into the future.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 08:21 PM
dadudemon

En Sabah Nur X

The problem with your thinking is that, computers, as far as intelligence is concerned, are not even up to the level of an insect. An intelligent computer is far far into the future.

No, we've long since passed insects. We are able to, now, emulate portions of a rat's brain with said portions being exponentially more complex than insect "programs".

"intelligent comput[ing]" has been around since the 80s...possibly the 70s. It is not "far far into the future" it's now and in the past.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 08:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by dadudemon
No, we've long since passed insects. We are able to, now, emulate portions of a rat's brain with said portions being exponentially more complex than insect "programs".

"intelligent comput[ing]" has been around since the 80s...possibly the 70s. It is not "far far into the future" it's now and in the past.

All I have to say is Old Long Johnson...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 08:39 PM