KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Diplomacy

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Diplomacy
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Yes indeed!

The Mantooinians appear to be deliberating, so Jovan can definitely jump over to help Jelena with the Federation.

"My humble apologies, Master Jedi!" the Federation representative says. He shouts to someone you cannot see in the hologram. "Call off the vulture droids! It is the Jedi!"

And, just like that, the blasterfire from the vulture droids ceases, and they peel away, back into space.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 04:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Gender: Male
Location: Belgium

I would love to get into agressive negotiations with them!


__________________
Kyuzo: Don't you see? A real sword will kill you.
Mr. Earl Brooks: If I were here to kill you, you would already be dead.
Mercedes: My mother told me to be wary of Fauns.
Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 08:42 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

This certainly is not the greeting you expected. Things must be tense indeed if the Federation was willing to sic its fighters on you.

Shortly after, the Mantooinians declare that you are free to land on Fest.

The way on to the planet is clear.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 10:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Gender: Male
Location: Belgium

I do suggest that for this part we keep our lightsabres at our belt instead of tossing them at the couch. stick out tongue


Perhaps the best option is to ignore the shooting? I dislike the Trade Federation and their shooting only heightens this but everyone should be given a fair chance.


__________________
Kyuzo: Don't you see? A real sword will kill you.
Mr. Earl Brooks: If I were here to kill you, you would already be dead.
Mercedes: My mother told me to be wary of Fauns.
Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 04:16 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Gender: Female
Location: On top

Jelena certainly won't let hers out of sight.

I'm willing to ignore the fact that the droids shot us up. Obviously this is a tense situation. We are here to mediate, not encourage conflict.


__________________

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 07:28 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Jelena has a brief moment of panic when she sees that the Festan cruisers are now deploying fighters. Fortunately, it is only for the fighter escort that the Festans issue to the newly-arrived Jedi.

You are being directed to land in the starport at Fest City, the capital. Within moments, the Sunlit Dancer reaches the atmosphere. It is a crisp day on the planet's snow-blanketed surface.

Jelena, you are having some trouble controlling your descent. That hole in the wing is giving you problems.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 06:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Gender: Male
Location: Belgium

I wonder who will be waiting for us. If any...

and if the Trade Federation will pay for the damage? stick out tongue

can I help in the descend?


__________________
Kyuzo: Don't you see? A real sword will kill you.
Mr. Earl Brooks: If I were here to kill you, you would already be dead.
Mercedes: My mother told me to be wary of Fauns.
Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 04:07 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Gender: Female
Location: On top

I'd hope they would send a welcoming committee. A passive one, at least.

We can find out about that too. stick out tongue

If Jelena can do anything to stabilize her descent, she will do so. Fly slower, route power to the engines, anything...


__________________

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 06:33 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

It is nothing dangerous (for now). You are certainly glad that the attack stopped when it did. You could not perform anything daring in this vessel right now.

You find that flying a little lower helps, below some of the upper atmosphere turbulence that comes with an ever-frozen world. You glide a little less gracefully over hills of snow and around large rock formations, before coming to Fest City.

Fest City was founded in a valley at the base of a small mountain range. You are approaching the south end of the valley at the direction of your fighter escort. Much of the buildings are large and squat gray blocks, nothing notable. The starport is at the south end, and the city sprawls out behind it.

The most notable thing you see is to the right side, to the west, where the mountain range looms. A comprehensive mining operation is at work there, including a large structure that almost appears to be a gate into the mountainside.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 11:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Gender: Female
Location: On top

Jelena takes note of the giant gate in the mountainside, intrigued by its sheer massive size.

Is she going to have any problem landing with her ship in this state?


__________________

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2012 01:17 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You also note the dam at the north end of the valley, beyond which is a frozen lake.

There should be no problem. The starport is aware of the situation and preparing for your touch-down.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2012 03:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Gender: Female
Location: On top

Jelena will guide her ship into the starport then. She will take a look around once the ship has come to a stop, making sure that all is clear in the docking bay or on the landing pad or wherever the starport directed her.


__________________

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2012 06:14 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Gender: Male
Location: Belgium

I hope the Trade Federation will pay for the damages.

The dam is around a frozen lake? So it is not used for hydro-electricity?


__________________
Kyuzo: Don't you see? A real sword will kill you.
Mr. Earl Brooks: If I were here to kill you, you would already be dead.
Mercedes: My mother told me to be wary of Fauns.
Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 10:17 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You can't be sure from this distance, but you don't think so.

Jelena- the starport actually directs you to one of the largest docking bays that it possesses, near the top of its block-shaped structure. You wobble into the bay and set the ship down without any issues.

The hangar bay is empty currently.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 09:01 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Gender: Male
Location: Belgium

"A warm welcoming committee."

We would best lock off our ship, it wouldn't surprise me they would strip our plane or at least look through it.

I hope they at least show us where the meeting is taking place. stick out tongue


__________________
Kyuzo: Don't you see? A real sword will kill you.
Mr. Earl Brooks: If I were here to kill you, you would already be dead.
Mercedes: My mother told me to be wary of Fauns.
Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2012 10:40 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Gender: Female
Location: On top

"Oh, quite warm," Jelena says. She releases the cache on the cockpit bubble and frees Jovan and herself from the ship. She disembarks cautiously, keeping her senses open and hoping that nothing like their original greeting happens.

Can she sense anyone nearby?


__________________

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jul 5th, 2012 10:27 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

The hangar has a permanent stink of rust and decay, something not masked by the sharp cold of Fest. The moment you leave your ship, you both need to wrap your robes tightly around yourselves.

In the inner wall of the hangar is a large freight door that grinds open shortly after you land. Beyond, you both sense a large contingent of people coming to greet you.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 6th, 2012 01:58 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Gender: Male
Location: Belgium

greet...shoot... all the same. wink

I suggest we slowly move towards them, if it's a welcoming committee it would be a bit arrogant to let them go all the way to us.
On the other hand, if they want to shoot us, we're not getting cover from the ship.

Can I sense their intents?


__________________
Kyuzo: Don't you see? A real sword will kill you.
Mr. Earl Brooks: If I were here to kill you, you would already be dead.
Mercedes: My mother told me to be wary of Fauns.
Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2012 06:27 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You sense no danger.

The large group that enters is composed of foot soldiers, securing the area. It is an amalgamation of the three parties' security forces- the spindly Federation battle droids, the Mantooinian guards in sleek elegant armor, and the Fest Corporation's mercenaries.

They all snap into a variety of salutes once the area is secured.

After, a second group emerges from the door. It can only be the Senators and their attendants.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 6th, 2012 11:00 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Gender: Female
Location: On top

Jelena tries her best to appear composed, but she is wary of the high volume of armed troops that just entered. Sensing no danger puts her at ease. Even so...

"Hello," Jelena greets simply.


__________________

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jul 6th, 2012 11:56 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 08:11 AM.
Pages (21): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Diplomacy

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.