KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ron Paul choice of the troops march on the white house

Ron Paul choice of the troops march on the white house
Started by: Mairuzu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Do you ever say things that people don't expect you to say?

Also: (please log in to view the image) That's where your link leads.

But don't you think that is just validation for a conspiracy against such knowledge being spread?

Yes, I am joking.

But I am only 99% laughing. The other 1% has a panic attack for about .0001 seconds, once a year, on a lonely Sunday night. no expression

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 09:19 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Thoren
The media hates Ron Paul. Well they hate anyone who isn't a government puppet.

I see SOMEONE here on this thread beside the thread starter understands this. thumb up rock amazing.Course they hate him,the lamestream media is controlled by the zionets who are backers of both Mittens and O bummer and hate ron paul because unlike those two evil jerks, he is anti zionests and anti-war.

They love Rand though since he has crossed over to the dark side and sold out americans though. big grin

This will go ignored of course like the pics i have posted over a dozen times on this thread of Mittens and Obummers crowds not even halfway full and ron pauls sellout crowds in the thousands packed to the masses roll eyes (sarcastic)

so I dont know why I even bother since everybody here since for the most part everyone on this thread except the thread starter,has the warped logic that all these thousands packed to see ron paul are conspiracy theorists just like those thousands protesting on the front steps of washington are.lol. they are conspiracy theorists and nutty and everybody here on this thread is right according to the warped logic of everybody on here except the thread starter. comedy gold at its best. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=731

Brother Nathaniel is jewish himself and talks about this.You can tell he is telling the truth just looking at him he is jewish.guess he is anti-semtic as well according to at least one poster here since he cant stand the zionest jews either and would like to see their government reformed as well. laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 06:25 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

still more.none of it will be read by the Obama or Romney lovers though of course.if surprisingly they do,they'll find a way to dodge these facts.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=493

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=421

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=461
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=35

the zionest have even have a group called AIPAC,you gonna ignore this organization exists as well? laughing
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=492

oh and Obummer and Mittens have both attended their meetings many times.they wont invite Paul since he is against wars. big grin

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 06:44 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Real Jew News?

Seriously? That's a thing?

Originally posted by Mr Parker

"Facts" like: Obama is secretly Kenyan and Obama is secretly gay and he's so afraid of either thing being mention that he'll do whatever the Jews tell him?

He killed DOTA without ending his career, a large portion of the people who would hate him for being gay think he's the anti-Christ (or under the influence of Jews) and the whole "he's Kenyan" thing has been going on for years without destroying his career.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 06:51 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

oh and Obummer and Mittens have both attended their meetings many times.they wont invite Paul since he is against wars. big grin

or, because he takes money from white supremacist groups?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 07:03 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Hey symmetic,remember this thread?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t565012.html

like everyone
else here you proved with that thread you swallow the propaganda by the zionest controlled news hook,line and sinker like so many other sheep who have their head buried in the sand with that ostrich. laughing

amazing how so many people blindly listen to the idiot box in the living room what it tells them or the the propaganda thrown on their front lawn everyday. laughing

the zionest love people like you for that. laughing thanks for that thread,you helped further what this thread starter was talking about in his first post when he replied. laughing rolls on floor laughing. big grin

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 07:04 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by inimalist
or, because he takes money from white supremacist groups?

Nice dodge,even if it is true,you have dodged everything shown in thosse links.I knew you wouldnt read them.like clockwork,so predictable. laughing laughing out loud laughing and hate to hurt your feelings but Obama is a mass murderer and they LOVE him and invite him all the time. laughing same with mittens,he has ties to a terrorist group just like and they both get invited all the time.comedy gold at its best. laughing rolling on floor laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 07:09 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Nice dodge,even if it is true,

Its a fact so you can't dispute it.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 07:14 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Nice dodge,even if it is true,you have dodged everything shown in thosse links.I knew you wouldnt read them.like clockwork,so predictable. laughing laughing out loud laughing and hate to hurt your feelings but Obama is a mass murderer and they LOVE him and invite him all the time. laughing comedy gold at its best. laughing rolling on floor laughing

what did I dodge? I didn't realize you were looking for my opinion on something...

EDIT: these links?

still more.none of it will be read by the Obama or Romney lovers though of course.if surprisingly they do,they'll find a way to dodge these facts.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=493

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=421

the zionest have even have a group called AIPAC,you gonna ignore this organization exists as well? laughing
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=492

are you really suggesting that you believe this is the first time I have ever heard of AIPAC or the Israeli lobby?

Last edited by tsilamini on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 07:15 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by inimalist
what did I dodge? I didn't realize you were looking for my opinion on something...

EDIT: these links?

are you really suggesting that you believe this is the first time I have ever heard of AIPAC or the Israeli lobby?

all the information in there that Romney and Obama are backed by the Israeli lobby and AIPAC.yes, I was under the impression from all your previous posts, you were not aware of them since you are asleep that paul is americas only chance to reverse the nwo agenda that romney and obama are both part of. big grin

To deny they are an evil organization is living in denial with the head buried in the sand with that ostrich.I already proved they are earlier with that earlier video I posted that I was trying to get shaky to watch.

and again,its funny that you think its okay for them to invite mass murderer Obama to their meetings but not paul when Obama is a millions times more evil and corrupt than paul is. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing to say to otherwise is plain idiotic. big grin that would be like saying he has revered everything that Bushwacker started and has the country on its way to recovery. laughing

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 08:05 PM
Mr Parker

This is interesting.I just found this today.Romneys delegates in the RNC are suing the other republicans in Romneys camp. big grin I heard about it the oher day.

GOP Delegates Sue To Be Free From Romney
*Note: Though the group filing this suit are called "Lawyers For Ron Paul", they are not part of the Paul campaign, have not been hired by Ron Paul and are working this case pro bono.

This could really throw a wrench in the Romney coronation in Tampa. If successful in the injunction they seek, all delegates going to Tampa will be unbound and will be free to vote for whomever they choose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Over 120 delegates to the Republican National Convention have joined a lawsuit against the GOP arguing they have been illegally coerced into choosing Mitt Romney for the party’s presidential nominee and demanding they be “unbound” to vote for another candidate instead.

The federal lawsuit, filed this week in U.S. District Court in California by mostly supporters of Ron Paul, demands the delegates be freed to “vote their conscience” for presidential nominee at the party’s August national convention in Tampa, Fla., rather than being “bound” to vote for a certain candidate, as many state party bylaws require, based on the primary elections and other delegate selection procedures.

Courthouse News Service reports at least another 40 additional national convention delegates have asked to join the lawsuit.

Supporters of the effort say there is “evidence that the voting rights of Ron Paul Republican delegates and voters … have been violated by nearly every state GOP party and the RNC during the 2012 primary election phase.”

The delegates claim the party violated federal law by forcing them to sign loyalty affidavits, under threat of perjury, to vote for Mitt Romney, though he is not yet the official nominee.

“They don’t want to be bound to any candidate, or even be forced to vote for the nominee,” Richard Gilbert, of Gilbert & Marlowe, attorney for the delegates, told Courthouse News. “To have a real convention, the delegates must have free will so that when they meet, they can persuade each other and then decide who to vote for.”

The courts have typically allowed political parties leeway in the nomination of their candidates, but this case asks the court to consider the choice of presidential nominee a “federal election,” subject to laws that would free delegates from party procedures to vote their conscience.

Beyond merely asserting delegates’ “right” to vote their conscience, however, the lawsuit asserts the GOP has engaged in a racketeering-like scheme to push Romney as the candidate.

“The Republican National Committee and its chairman have been aiding the Governor Romney campaign for at least six months,” the lawsuit asserts. “The RNC and its chairman, defendant Reince Priebus, have … combined with a particular candidate with all of the aid the RNC can possibly, but improperly give … to obstruct, intimidate and harass delegates from voting their conscience.”

Specifically, the lawsuit charges Republican officials and operatives have used threats of violence, certified unlawful slates of delegates, demanded affidavits of loyalty to Romney under penalty of perjury and have even altered ballot results to make sure the national convention is stacked with delegates who will vote for Romney.

“Some campaigns act like organized crime syndicates – and I mean organized crime, no doubt about it,” Gilbert told Courthouse News. “In Arizona, the voting machines were rigged so that Ron Paul votes were counted as Mitt Romney votes. It was so intentional that a Romney delegate refused to certify the vote count, and for that he got thrown off the convention.”

The plaintiffs are asking the court to order the RNC to inform delegates they can vote for the nominee of their choice, to reinstate delegates who lost their seats at the convention because they refused to sign loyalty affidavits and to recount ballots by hand or hold another convention in areas “where the sanctity of the ballots are untrustworthy.”

Yet striking down party rules that bind candidates to vote in accordance with the primary process could suddenly open up the nomination to another campaign season, as presidential hopefuls could attempt to sway the elected delegates to their side, a potentiality Gilbert recognizes.

“If the judge rules in our favor, I won’t be surprised if three or four new candidates, say Sarah Palin, jump in and say they want to be considered,” Gilbert told Courthouse News. “It will be the most interesting national convention in my lifetime if the judge rules for us on this.”

A video created by allies of the lawsuit explaining its basics can be seen below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPt2nlyfmfc

even his own delegates in the RNC committe are suing Romney and dont want to be his delegates because they were forced to they say and yet,there are a bunch of romney apologists on here posting stupid retarded ramblings thinking he will be any different ignoring the facts that he is backed by the zionests, is a war mongel who has said Obama has not done enough on the wars,whos camp has been caught red handed committing vote fraud exposing what a cheater he is with no ethers,and yet people on here keep coming back making idiotic comments they think romney will make any difference whatsoever.comedy gold at its best. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 08:09 PM
Mr Parker

this video here is so much the truth and hit the nail right on the head on Obama and Romney. laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fx-...mp;feature=plcp

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 08:48 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

The delegates claim the party violated federal law by forcing them to sign loyalty affidavits, under threat of perjury, to vote for Mitt Romney, though he is not yet the official nominee.

STATE'S RIGHTS

Are we really going to give the federal government total control over how the states choose candidates for president?

A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 08:53 PM
Mr Parker

Ron unlike sellout Rand,says he will not endorce Romney.says no way.He also goes on to say that he doesnt think Romney has cheated with vote fraud.He knows better but he has class and is not to come out and say that.Romney has been caught with his pants down cheating.anybody who denys that is being a fool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odD9LQZm7KI

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 09:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ron unlike sellout Rand,says he will not endorce Romney.says no way.He also goes on to say that he doesnt think Romney has cheated with vote fraud.He knows better but he has class and is not to come out and say that.Romney has been caught with his pants down cheating.anybody who denys that is being a fool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odD9LQZm7KI

Wouldn't that make Ron Paul a fool in turn though?

ie Romney cheated - Any who thinks Romney didn't is a fool - Ron Paul says Romney didn't cheat

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 09:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

all the information in there that Romney and Obama are backed by the Israeli lobby and AIPAC.yes, I was under the impression from all your previous posts, you were not aware of them since you are asleep that paul is americas only chance to reverse the nwo agenda that romney and obama are both part of. big grin

you are aware there is considerable animosity between Netanyahu and Obama, yes?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 09:13 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Robtard
Wouldn't that make Ron Paul a fool in turn though?

ie Romney cheated - Any who thinks Romney didn't is a fool - Ron Paul says Romney didn't cheat

Its called doublethink.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 09:45 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Thoren
The media hates Ron Paul. Well they hate anyone who isn't a government puppet.

amazing how this fact ALWAYS gets ignored above EVERYTIME.

as I have proved,they hate him because the media is a tool for the government and are controlled by the zionests,they love both romney and obama cause they are loyal puppets for the zionests and will commit mass murder for them so thats why they dont care if either one of them is in office just as long as its not paul since he is against wars.

Gets ignored EVERYTIME with lame comebacks such as- probably cause he takes donations for white supremists which according to his logic,thats a far more terrible tragedy to committ than to be a mass murderer of several millions.comedy gold as always from the non paul supporters.i love it. laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Doesnt it ever get old embarrassing yourselfs? rolling on floor laughing laughing

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 09:54 PM
tsilamini

Gets ignored EVERYTIME with lame comebacks such as- probably cause he takes donations for white supremists which according to his logic,thats a far more terrible tragedy to committ than to be a mass murderer of several millions.comedy gold as always from the non paul supporters.i love it. laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

why can't I hold out for a candidate that is anti-war AND not in bed with racists and conspiracy theorists?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 09:58 PM
dadudemon

Is Ron Paul "in bed" with conspiracy theorists? I thought that was only some of his supporters, not Ron Paul himself.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 10:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote