KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Obama warns against pre-emptive strike on Israel

Obama warns against pre-emptive strike on Israel
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Plebeian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I thought you implied they all died and I was like OMFGNOWAILOLBBCCNNALJEZEERA!

One can only wish the Greeks were more successful. sad

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 11:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by Robtard
One can only wish the Greeks were more successful. sad

Meh, Greeks sucked a little at unity back then.

But seriously, I've no logical explanation as to why Iran hates Israel so much.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 11:54 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Omega Vision
No, I'm serious. Which question?

Just proof you were trolling me. You are now on my ignore list.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 11:55 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
[+|__|::]

I think the question is obvious, myself (referring to the Argument between Shakya and OV):

"Can a nuclear blast spread fallout around the Earth?"

The answer is yes. I know this for a fact. Radioactive particles can spread all over earth (along the path, generally, of the jetstream around the area that the blast occurred) after a nuclear blast.

There, argument settled.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 11:59 PM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by dadudemon
I think the question is obvious, myself (referring to the Argument between Shakya and OV):

"Can a nuclear blast spread fallout around the Earth?"

The answer is yes. I know this for a fact. Radioactive particles can spread all over earth (along the path, generally, of the jetstream around the area that the blast occurred) after a nuclear blast.

There, argument settled.

I don't think that argument is relevant to what we were really discussing. Or what I was trying to discuss.

What I doubt is that fallout can be spread from a single weapon that has any consequence to people thousands of miles from the source.

His original point was that the consequences would be "dire"...so to say "aha! see! trace amounts can be spread that can be detected if you're looking for them!" validates his original point is moving the goal post.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 12:02 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I don't think that argument is relevant to what we were really discussing. Or what I was trying to discuss.

What I doubt is that fallout can be spread from a single weapon that has any consequence to people thousands of miles from the source.

His original point was that the consequences would be "dire"...so to say "aha! see! trace amounts can be spread that can be detected if you're looking for them!"

Oh, I would agree, there. But I figured I would answer the question at face-value since no satisfaction would ever be gained from either party (and I hate dangling participles...and arguments.)

Obviously...the REAL question is "would such a fallout significantly affect people"? The answer to that is emphatically, "no." You end up experiencing more radiation during a fun outdoor summer day than you will in a life-time from any of the Soviet or US detonated bombs (depending on where you live). That should answer the question in the way you wanted it answered....no?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 12:07 AM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Oh, I would agree, there. But I figured I would answer the question at face-value since no satisfaction would ever be gained from either party (and I hate dangling participles...and arguments.)

Obviously...the REAL question is "would such a fallout significantly affect people"? The answer to that is emphatically, "no." You end up experiencing more radiation during a fun outdoor summer day than you will in a life-time from any of the Soviet or US detonated bombs (depending on where you live). That should answer the question in the way you wanted it answered....no?

Flying in an airplane is also worse than most types of modern X-Ray scans, with or without lead aprons, IIRC anyway

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 12:09 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu

Not to mention the scans people do to get on the damn plane to begin with.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 12:10 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
If I were good at maths, I'd totally try to work out what's the possibility of everyone having some Persian blood.

sad But I'm so poor at it.

I would say 0.

Uncontacted Amazonian tribes ftw

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 12:10 AM
dadudemon

Flying in an airplane is also worse than most types of modern X-Ray scans, with or without lead aprons, IIRC anyway

Troof. Radiation ain't all that bad. Some suggest that we can thank it for causing evolution.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 12:15 AM
lil bitchiness
-

I would say 0.

Uncontacted Amazonian tribes ftw

For me, percentage is a bit highter.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 12:26 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu

Troof. Radiation ain't all that bad. Some suggest that we can thank it for causing evolution.
Like who? Magneto?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 12:29 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Plebeian

Viruses, dude.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 12:29 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Like who? Magneto?

Pretty much any biologist that strongly subscribes to evolution: radiation causes mutations and it can be part of the evolution process.

I think we are off topic.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 12:31 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Mr Parker

No I mean from the view of they control our government now.the majority of congress is bought off and paid for.watch this video,click on at the bottom where it says OBAMAS BONDAGE TO BIBI.watch how obama lets the prime minister of israel rule the roost at the white house and how obama is clearly angry at it all laughing and how at the end,everyone in congress stands up and applaudes israels prime minister.they are all bought off and paid for by israel.we cannot be a free country again where the government serves us instead of us serving the government like we do now until we get rid of the zionest hold on congress.

I just now noticed the link I thought I posted did not get posted.my bad.Here it is with all that stuff i was talking about above.

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=693 big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 04:57 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu

Iran Worried U.S. Might Be Building 8,500th Nuclear Weapon

http://www.theonion.com/articles/ir...uclear-w,27325/

Lol

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 06:21 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Iran Worried U.S. Might Be Building 8,500th Nuclear Weapon

http://www.theonion.com/articles/ir...uclear-w,27325/

Lol

and they are trying to say Iran is the threat. roll eyes (sarcastic) Did you see that that video below it with the corporate owned media pushing Newt for president?
yeah that would be great,the buddie of slick willie clinton,a mass murderer who once ran our country,a buddie of his running our country.nice.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 07:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Did he quote the Onion as a serious news source?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 07:52 PM
Mairuzu

I take it you didn't see or understand the "lol" at the bottom of my post stick out tongue

Its quite funny though how they're so worried about one little nuke. Despite the lack of evidence that their nuclear program is focused solely on obtaining one.

Last edited by Mairuzu on Mar 6th, 2012 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 07:58 PM
Omega Vision

I don't think anyone running for President seriously thinks that Iran is ONLY after a weapon. What they say and what they think (especially for Romney and Gingrich) are two different things.

I think it's fairly clear that Iran is trying to build a nuclear weapon, what I disagree with is the idea that (1) it's purpose would be to launch an offensive strike against Israel (if North Korea hasn't nuked South Korea by now then I doubt Iran would be crazier) and (2) that they're not also pursuing legitimate nuclear power.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 08:04 PM