KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » 6 Star Wars Episodes.

6 Star Wars Episodes.
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

In 2016, my order is now....

1. The Empire Strikes Back
2. Return of the Jedi
3. Revenge of the Sith
4. The Force Awakens (I've only seen TFA once, so this may change when I see it more)
5. A New Hope
6. Attack of the Clones
7. The Phantom menace

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 03:06 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Okay.

I think ANH is too low and AOTC to high. wink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 03:13 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batman
worlds best decective

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Okay.

I think ANH is too low and AOTC to high. wink

Do you agree except for those 2? What order would you put them in?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 04:46 PM
Click here to Send batman a Private Message Find more posts by batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

1. ESB
2. ANH
3. ROTJ/ROTS/TFA
4. TPM
5. AOTC

Not really sure about the ranking of the no's 3 yet.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 05:11 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Hey you've put TFA on par with ROTS? I'm surprised because I thought you loved TFA and hated the Prequels?

But I guess there's hope for you yet wink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nope...

I think in the end TFA might end up just above ROTS. Just because it's more entertaining than ROTS.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 07:20 PM
Flyattractor

1.ESB
2.ANH or STAR WARS
3.ROTJ.
...all the rest I don't care.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batman
worlds best decective

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Hey you've put TFA on par with ROTS? I'm surprised because I thought you loved TFA and hated the Prequels?

But I guess there's hope for you yet wink

The funny thing is... Loads of people who say they hate the Prequels actually seem to like ROTS. It mainly seems to be the first 2 Prequels that people hate. What order would you put them in now, Darth Thor?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 12:23 AM
Click here to Send batman a Private Message Find more posts by batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by batman
The funny thing is... Loads of people who say they hate the Prequels actually seem to like ROTS. It mainly seems to be the first 2 Prequels that people hate.
It's by default. It had more going on than the other two, and it was "DARK!", so by contrast it looked and felt better.

It is, but most people let that trick them in to thinking it's good.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 02:24 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The pacing in ROTS is a lot better than in the other two. It's more entertaining than AOTC and TPM. There's more Palpatine, who's great even with a fake rubber mask. And the whole storyline feels more focussed than the other two.

However, for me this movie falls flat on its face with the, IMO, totally stupid 'fall to the dark side' and its ridiculous and incredulous build up to that: "I wanna save Padme from maybe dying (maybe not, always in the motion the future is), so I warn my buddies that Palpy is the evil Sith Lord after visiting him, but oh-no you can't beat him without me (I might as well have taken him out right away then), so I kill my buddy Mace, pledge allegiance to Palpy and oh.... he doesn't know how to save Padme anyway. Shall I kill kids now? Okay...

And the fight between OB1 and Anakin: overlong and emotionally very monotonous. (and quite ridiculous with swinging and the mini floating droids).

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 08:37 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by batman
The funny thing is... Loads of people who say they hate the Prequels actually seem to like ROTS. It mainly seems to be the first 2 Prequels that people hate. What order would you put them in now, Darth Thor?

Well those people should realise ROTS is a Prequel, before they bash the "Prequels" in general. I think with TPM and AOTC they were "you either loved them or hated them" kind of movies.

Hard to rank. I feel the first 6 Episodes are all smaller parts of 1 Epic Story. But these ones are more certain for me: ANH on top. AOTC on bottom. TFA 2nd to bottom.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 09:01 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I agree with the hard placing. Basically you only need ROTS. TPM and AOTC don't add a whole lot to the overall story.

But in fact, we don't need the PT at all to 'get' the OT. We got by very well for some 15 years.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 09:04 AM
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I think with TPM and AOTC they were "you either loved them or hated them" kind of movies.

Not for me. I don't hate them. I do enjoy them, & like them for what they are, but I wouldn't say I "love" them.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 02:50 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Just another flick? wink

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 02:54 PM
C-3POTheClever

What?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 03:55 PM
queeq
Chaos

You like 'em but not love 'em... Just another flick then?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 04:44 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Well...

#1 The Empire Strikes Back
#2 Revenge of the Sith
#3 A New Hope
#4 Return of the Jedi
#5 The Force Awakens
#6 The Phantom Menance
#7 Attack of the Clones

Would be my order as it stands.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Okay.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 08:13 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hey, I don't agree with it. But your list makes sense. wink

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 08:56 PM