KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Reflex speed.

Reflex speed.
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I was about to say this thumb up. On panel, Flash has reacted by the attosecond/picosecond/femtosecond. That puts him in a category far and away above pretty much anyone/thing else in comics.

Flash himself said it best:
(please log in to view the image)

(thats from superman seven hundred and something right? lol)

exactly my point earlier. although i was referencing this lol

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 05:13 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
Where Supes/WW are concerned, I have never seen Dianna perceive events on THIS kind of 'time table':
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
"Now that I've sped up my senses to match Flash's speed, it's like the whole world has just FROZEN in place around us."

Not saying her reactions aren't faster than Superman's, but I've never seen her speed up her perceptions to such a degree that time essentially stops around her (something Supes effortlessly accomplished)..?

I don't think she have the senses Superman have but I think she would have been able to sit there at the table and talk with them. She did speak with Jesse and was reacting with her while Jesse was just a foot away from the speed force.

The ft above is like what, 600 MPs. Impressive but within WW capabilities.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 05:22 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Top:

Flash
Superman

High:

Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Gladiator

Enhanced:

Silver Surfer
Nova

Average:

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Hal
Quasar

As usual, those who 'defend' Wonder Woman haven't actually read the comics.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 05:52 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

You know, I just realized op made this thread Wally flash and some of the scans show Barry flash...

Not sure we should be interchanging feats...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 05:58 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Top --

Surfer

Flash

High--

Gladiator
Nova
Wonderwoman
Superman

Enhanced --

Thor
Beta Ray Bill

Lower tier --
Hal Jordan
Quasar

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by quanchi112
Top --

Surfer

Flash

High--

Gladiator
Nova
Wonderwoman
Superman

Enhanced --

Thor
Beta Ray Bill

Lower tier --
Hal Jordan
Quasar

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:13 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by batdude123
laughing out loud
I laughed this year when Eli won his second sbowl ring. Poor Peyton.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by batdude123
laughing out loud

Don't laugh. I tried to understand Quans "logic" and it makes sense. Surfer tried to grab the IG from Thanos and Thanos "dodged" it (not really, Surfer missed and Thanos was still amped). So if Surfer is da fastest with the best reflexes and Thanos fast fast enough to "react" then Thanos is the fastest! big grin

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:18 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I laughed this year when Eli won his second sbowl ring. Poor Peyton.

0/10 troll attempt.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:18 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Don't laugh. I tried to understand Quans "logic" and it makes sense. Surfer tried to grab the IG from Thanos and Thanos "dodged" it (not really, Surfer missed and Thanos was still amped). So if Surfer is da fastest with the best reflexes and Thanos fast fast enough to "react" then Thanos is the fastest! big grin
Thanos moved you can see him notice the Surfer with the glimmer in his eye.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:19 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by rotiart
You know, I just realized op made this thread Wally flash and some of the scans show Barry flash...

Not sure we should be interchanging feats...

wally has shown far greater speed then berry. so if you compare what berry does then wally should be able to surpass it. imo

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:22 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Thanos moved you can see him notice the Surfer with the glimmer in his eye.

Lulz, its so easy to lure you.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:29 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz, its so easy to lure you.
I never said it wasn't. The thing is I don't walk away but they all do.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:33 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

You got that wrong - it was Captain America who changed his body's position the most noticeably, going into an attacking position and all, as Surfer was making the attempt at grab.

And, as we all know, Steve is the fastest high herald in comics.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:36 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Philosophía
You got that wrong - it was Captain America who changed his body's position the most noticeably, going into an attacking position and all, as Surfer was making the attempt at grab.

Qft.

God bless America.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:39 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Philosophía

Damn, how could I miss this! thumb up So, Reflex speed:

Captain America > Thanos > SS > Marvel > DC

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Not sure if Hal's auto-targeting capabilities for his ring counts as reflex under his own power? Otherwise, he's just a normal human being, albeit one with exceptional reflexes (likely due to him being a pilot). I know Hal was unable to target his cousin Airwave, who was moving at or exceeding lightspeed, but he's also managed to momentarily restrain Zoom (under the same writer no less).

JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Damn, how could I miss this! thumb up So, Reflex speed:

Captain America > Thanos > SS > Marvel > DC

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:41 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
I don't think she have the senses Superman have but I think she would have been able to sit there at the table and talk with them. She did speak with Jesse and was reacting with her while Jesse was just a foot away from the speed force.

The ft above is like what, 600 MPs. Impressive but within WW capabilities.
Wtf?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 07:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Captain America wins...the guy see bullets in slow motion. Seeing bullets in slow motion>>>seeing humans move in slow motion.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 07:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote