KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Reflex speed.

Reflex speed.
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Wtf?

Lol...what was that for?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 07:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Philosophía
Top:

Flash
Superman

High:

Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Gladiator

Enhanced:

Silver Surfer
Nova

Average:

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Hal
Quasar

As usual, those who 'defend' Wonder Woman haven't actually read the comics.

Surfer should be in the high category. And superman doesn't belong anywhere near the same bracket as the flash. Your opinion though.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 07:26 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Good thing my opinion is based on the comics.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 07:34 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Flash

Superman
Silver Surfer

Wonder Woman

Don't care enough about the rest, tbh. Imo, I think Surfer can vary.

Last edited by JakeTheBank on Mar 5th, 2012 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 07:36 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Im not in the mood to debate where surfer is right now but the COMICS show that flash is in a league of his own.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 09:47 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Galan007
Where Supes/WW are concerned, I have never seen Dianna perceive events on THIS kind of 'time table':
"Now that I've sped up my senses to match Flash's speed, it's like the whole world has just FROZEN in place around us."

Not saying her reactions aren't faster than Superman's, but I've never seen her speed up her perceptions to such a degree that time essentially stops around her (something Supes effortlessly accomplished)..?

Not as far as I know but it shouldn't be any surprise.

Anyone who's done any research can tell you that Superman is beyond Wonder Woman in raw speed. He has an overwhelming advantage in all raw physical stats.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 02:22 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 03:03 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

bump

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 09:51 AM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: Reflex speed.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Place these characters in order of reflex speed
Green Lantern (Hal jordan)
Flash (Wally)
Orion
Wonder woman
Martian Manhunter
Silver surfer
Superman
Thor
Quasar
Nova
Gladiator
Beta ray bill
What are the best reflex feats for these and what do you consider the best feat for reflexes IYO?

Flash
Superman
WW
Silver surfer
Gladiator
The rest

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 01:43 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cogito
It's been said WW's reflexes are faster than Superman's, because of her warrior training.

LMFAO. Another idiot who believes that crap. Superman's reflexes are clearly superior to hers. Batman has warrior training too. Do you honestly think his reflexes are faster than Clark's? LOL. Please point out to me exactly where it's been stated that her reflexes are better than his because going by showings his are much better. That's an undeniable fact.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 24th, 2014 at 05:16 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 05:14 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Star428
LMFAO. Another idiot who believes that crap. Superman reflexes are clearly superior to hers. Batman has warrior training too. Do you honestly think his reflexes are faster than Clark's? LOL.

People love to be lowballers for life.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 05:15 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 05:19 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Top:

Flash
Superman

High:

Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Gladiator

Enhanced:

Silver Surfer
Nova

Average:

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Hal
Quasar

As usual, those who 'defend' Wonder Woman haven't actually read the comics.

thumb up

Especially Carver.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 05:25 AM
JBL
Wrestling God

Flash
Gladiator
SS
WW
Superman

Since this thread was created to put superman next to flash with a hidden agenda, please superman fans, dont even bother to dispute my ranking, i normally refuse to answer wank/bait/fan based answers thread, but everyone needs a good laugh every now and then. Wink.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:55 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by abhilegend
Only mcduffie thought so, in Flash:Rebirth only kal was able to run alongside barry for awhile while everyone was left in dust.

Umm, abhi, isn't this topic about reflexes and not travel speed?

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 01:49 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Damn, how could I miss this! thumb up So, Reflex speed:

Captain America > Thanos > SS > Marvel > DC

Don't you dare mock Captain Maerica!!!! He has even outran, not just dodged, outran sonic attacks!!!! He plays along with daredevil who has felt in nanoseconds!!!!Hrrrmphh. mad

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 01:56 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Star428
LMFAO. Another idiot who believes that crap. Superman's reflexes are clearly superior to hers. Batman has warrior training too. Do you honestly think his reflexes are faster than Clark's? LOL. Please point out to me exactly where it's been stated that her reflexes are better than his because going by showings his are much better. That's an undeniable fact.

Ummm, its due to her stats and training. As per that, may I ask you, both Swordsman and Wolverine has had warrior training. But does anyone compare them? Supes and Wondy are on the same level so they are compared.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 02:01 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Umm, abhi, isn't this topic about reflexes and not travel speed?

Running is about reflex speed. And she doesn't has any feats on his level. Heck, she outright said Power Girl was as fast as her and Superman has made PG look like a statue.
Originally posted by JBL
Flash
Gladiator
SS
WW
Superman

Since this thread was created to put superman next to flash with a hidden agenda, please superman fans, dont even bother to dispute my ranking, i normally refuse to answer wank/bait/fan based answers thread, but everyone needs a good laugh every now and then. Wink.

LMAO, this is just great.

But I will wait for Gladiator's speed feats which even remotely compare to Superman though.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 02:46 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vdoxII

Flash (Wally)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Wonder woman
>
Superman
>>
Gladiator
>>>>
Martian Manhunter
Silver surfer
>>>>
Beta ray bill
Thor
Orion
>>
Quasar
>
Nova
Green Lantern (Hal jordan)

If we were talking travel speed and not reaction speed, WW would move down under Gladiator and SS would move up under Superman.

I'm specifying because of relativity. Those whose reaction speed is vastly lower than their travel speed NEVER react to anything unless they are moving at high speed (hence it is relativity related). Those who's reaction speed far outweighs their travel speed have feats reactng to thngs vastly faster than them while stationary.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 03:08 PM
vdoxII is currently offline Click here to Send vdoxII a Private Message Find more posts by vdoxII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Shoulda added Spidey to this thread to increase the sh*tstorm to epic proportions.

Last edited by Digi on Oct 24th, 2014 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 03:14 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote