KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Reflex speed.

Reflex speed.
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
It's been said WW's reflexes are faster than Superman's, because of her warrior training.

Dug this quote up, even though it's well past expiration date, to point out the fact the writer only had Batman say that because he was butthurt over a comic book board debate. Total class act, that.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 04:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by cdtm
Dug this quote up, even though it's well past expiration date, to point out the fact the writer only had Batman say that because he was butthurt over a comic book board debate. Total class act, that.
Who wrote the shattered god feat? That feat is far beyond superman's reflexes by a mile.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...68590-35822.jpg

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 05:55 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

Originally posted by JBL
Who wrote the shattered god feat? That feat is far beyond superman's reflexes by a mile.
what superman reflex feat do you know? I'd bet none,yet you compare using words like 'beyond'.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 06:40 AM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by 9jaboy
what superman reflex feat do you know? I'd bet none,yet you compare using words like 'beyond'.
Show me a superman feat that is equal to or better than WW shattered god feat. PS, you would lose your soul challenging my knowledge on superman and his reflex feats. Always bet on JBL. wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:16 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 9jaboy

thumb up

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 10:02 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JBL
Show me a superman feat that is equal to or better than WW shattered god feat. PS, you would lose your soul challenging my knowledge on superman and his reflex feats...

LOL. I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks WW has reflexes on par or even better than Superman obviously doesn't know very much about him so I have to call BS on that.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 10:07 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Star428
LOL. I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks WW has reflexes on par or even better than Superman obviously doesn't know very much about him so I have to call BS on that.

Do you make it your mission to go around antagonising people? If so, i'd rather know now, to save me the trouble in future.

Originally posted by JBL

So where, exactly, is the speed stated in that scan?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 10:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Star428
As i thought, giving someone who supports superman a thumbs up yet cannot produce one scan to match or exceed WW feat. I put up a scan but all i get in return is what the Mods tell us to stop doing and nothing but wishful thinking. Bring proof or step aside please. I wont hold my breath though. wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 10:28 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by -Pr-
Do you make it your mission to go around antagonising people? If so, i'd rather know now, to save me the trouble in future.

So where, exactly, is the speed stated in that scan?

It lies in the dialogue (Idon't think JBL posted the preceding scan):

(please log in to view the image)

'From EVERY* corner of the universe, I summon myself!'

*Emphasis mine.

If you try and calculate speed as being distance/time, and assume that time = a minute or two, and distance as being the entire universe....that's where you get the numbers from.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 11:02 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

Originally posted by JBL
Show me a superman feat that is equal to or better than WW shattered god feat. PS, you would lose your soul challenging my knowledge on superman and his reflex feats. Always bet on JBL. wink

so you know none of superman's reflex feats?

How fast was wonder woman moving in that scan?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 11:43 AM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

*Emphasis mine.

If you try and calculate speed as being distance/time, and assume that time = a minute or two, and distance as being the entire universe....that's where you get the numbers from.

Oh I see now. It's pretty impressive.

Is there any reason why we should treat it as usable though, and not a high-end outlier?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 11:53 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Oh I see now. It's pretty impressive.

Is there any reason why we should treat it as usable though, and not a high-end outlier?

*shrug* Abhi asked for the best feats, of course, I wouldn't say she's trillion times the speed of light or whatever the calculations would say her to be.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 11:55 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*shrug* Abhi asked for the best feats, of course, I wouldn't say she's trillion times the speed of light or whatever the calculations would say her to be.

Well, responding to Abhi was your first mistake.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:00 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by Starscream M
so if the comics support him faster, why would you have them as equals...biased much?! confused

maybe because, unlike you, he understands there's a difference between travel speed and reflexes

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 07:36 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

*Emphasis mine.

Have you read that comic?Because a human Steve Trevor was shown reacting to those shards and then Diana was straight up outflying them while talking to Steve. I guess Steve Trevor is trillions of times faster than light and shattered god didn't teleport his shards in.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 03:52 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by abhilegend
Have you read that comic?Because a human Steve Trevor was shown reacting to those shards and then Diana was straight up outflying them while talking to Steve. I guess Steve Trevor is trillions of times faster than light and shattered god didn't teleport his shards in.

I was merely responding to Pr, who asked why did JBL say what he said.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:52 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Ok.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:17 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

What issue of Wonder Woman was it?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 10:21 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What issue of Wonder Woman was it?
WW 194.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 02:30 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Looks like I'll have to give it a read.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 09:15 AM