KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Bill & Ted Face the Music

Bill & Ted Face the Music
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 06:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I bet you 100 bucks there going to change the catch phrase from totally to dude, and excellent adventure to road trip.. God this generation is so asinine.

Last edited by rudester on Aug 13th, 2012 at 06:57 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 06:55 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm not following you there with "Change from to dude"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 06:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

got erased when I put it in italic - anyways back to the film, I wonder if there going to have keanu reeves and alex winter play small cameos?? would be cool? I thought Stan Lees appearence in Spiderman sucked balls, he could not act if his life depended on it.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 07:06 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
I thought Stan Lees appearence in Spiderman sucked balls, he could not act if his life depended on it.

Which Spider-Man?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 07:08 AM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Kazenji
Which Spider-Man?

Spiderman 3 when he turns into venom. He just had a small walk in bit where tries to give peter some fatherly advice.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 07:41 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Storyline sounds fun. They go into different futures to meet their future selves to figure out if they ever wrote the greatest rock song ever, and their future selves hate them for making their lives suck.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 05:21 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

got erased when I put it in italic - anyways back to the film, I wonder if there going to have keanu reeves and alex winter play small cameos?? would be cool? I thought Stan Lees appearence in Spiderman sucked balls, he could not act if his life depended on it.

NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING BAD ABOUT STAN THE MAN! NOBODY! mad

GUYS A FREAKIN SAINT!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 06:28 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Spiderman 3 when he turns into venom. He just had a small walk in bit where tries to give peter some fatherly advice.

So your basing Stan Lee's cameo acting on Spider-Man 3

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 06:30 AM
rudester
Tommy

im a sadist. what can I say...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 07:32 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And you do realise Spider-Man 3 is a prretty bad movie up there with Robocop 3 and many other bad sequels.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 07:34 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Completely disagree, Spidey actually had redeeming qualities.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 08:27 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 05:18 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

This will be interesting. I loved the first two. though with George Carlin being dead idk if it will be the same.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 03:37 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I want to see alex winter again. It would have been more comical if they would have done an adaptation of the movie... the years after"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 07:58 PM
helenzlatkovic

I remember that my friend and I were pretending to be Bill and Ted for days and even dress like them
rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 11:11 AM
helenzlatkovic is currently offline Click here to Send helenzlatkovic a Private Message Find more posts by helenzlatkovic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I want to see alex winter again. It would have been more comical if they would have done an adaptation of the movie... the years after"

Arent Reeves and winter going to be in it?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 11:33 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stevenedwardwol
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Impediment on Sep 8th, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 10:33 PM
stevenedwardwol is currently offline Click here to Send stevenedwardwol a Private Message Find more posts by stevenedwardwol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon58

If they are going to do this, they would have to cast different actors because Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter are definitely too old now. But I'm thinking about the prequel they did with DUMB & DUMBER with different actors and what a disaster that was, so I'm going to say, no, this is not a good idea...actually, the committee is still out on whether or BILL AND TED'S BOGUS JOURNEY was a good idea.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 06:35 PM
Gideon58 is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon58 a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon58 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heathjack

be excellent each other and party on dude's!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2013 01:20 AM
heathjack is currently offline Click here to Send heathjack a Private Message Find more posts by heathjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote