KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (LIGHT SIDE)- Missing Links

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (LIGHT SIDE)- Missing Links
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (173): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Saar? I don't like that. But if thats our lead, lets go."

To Rast:
"Back when Xeth and I were chasing Kuylen (Xeth longer than I) Saar was a member of Kuylen Dark Jedi associates. He must have been captured relatively soon after Zeiton. I don't really know him too much, but as a Dark Jedi, he to be considered extremely dangerous. We should be very wary even talking to him."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 04:03 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

What was Saar particularly known for?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 04:46 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Saar was Kuylen's most cerebral associate. He's a zabrak, though his background is entirely mysterious beyond that. He was closely involved with many of Kuylen's plans yet he was not present at Damagran, implying he was busying himself with Kuylen's other operations.

Saar is intelligent, thoughtful, good with the force... and exceptionally paranoid and merciless. He's a high-functioning sociopath.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 07:45 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

(just to say I'm also in the room, but considering I'm not up to date with the Kuylen thing, I won't talk)

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 12:10 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Andro has had no dealings with Kuylen or his group directly, but he'd heard Roan's stories. Kuylen sounded very dangerous, but sane at least to a point. Crazy Force users were the most frightening beings in existence, and smart crazy ones were the worst. This is not going to be a fun mission, he couldn't help thinking to himself.
He leaned in close to his Padawan, Argo, "Keep your wits about you on this one. An insane Force user is among the most dangerous beings in the galaxy. Do not speak to him if you can avoid it, trust nothing he says no matter how trivial, and guard your emotions in his presence most of all."

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 01:48 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Now, there are some complications here involved with Saar's incarceration. The Council will pass you onto Trorn, who will give you the details, but your basic orders are to see if Saar can offer any useful information and use it to discover what it was Adelmo was doing with Kuylen. This, the Council hopes, will give valuable clues to Adelmo's intent today. If you can learn her intent, you can move to stop her.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 03:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth is not totally pleased at having to investigate with Saar, and is definitely hoping that at no point will he be leaving this detention center.

However, he's more than happy to put a stop to Adelmo's plan, so he'll do as the Council asks. This time.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 07:58 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok well, Trorn- a balding, middle aged Jedi with a gift for the Force- will first make it very clear that under no circumstances is Saar leaving ODC-1.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 08:01 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I absolutely agree with you Trorn. No matter what, Saar is staying put."

Foreshadowing.... Wooo

(Predictive powers yet?)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 08:14 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"I am perfectly okay with that," Xeth says. "He doesn't need to go anywhere."

Xeth is curious about when ODC-1 was built and who else the Bureau keeps on board.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 08:24 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, it's all rather complex.

Trorn now needs to explain to you guys the circumstances of Saar's incarceration. See... the problem is that... when Saar was brought in from Zeiton, there wasn't actually any basis for detaining him.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 09:17 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

how did they detain him until the prisoner was build? Some sort of anti-force field?

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 09:53 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There's no such thing. He was just kept under very heavy security, whilst they tried to find if he'd actually committed any indictable crimes.

"You see," says Trorn, "he didn't actually attack any Jedi, he wasn't present for any of Kuylen's earlier exploits within the Republic that we saw, and whatever he did on Zeiton was rather out of our jurisdiction. That whole mission wasn't actually sanctioned by the Council, as I am sure Roan and Xeth may remember. Of course, we were very much aware that he was an immensly dangerous man and was an integral part of Kuylen's plot against the Republic. It was essential he be brought to some kind of justice, but the situation gave us difficulties."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 10th, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 10:03 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"So what did you end up doing with him?"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 10:30 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well, we did actually manage to find some crimes he had committed in the past; several counts of forgery, breaking and entry and one murder. It was enough to get a conviction, though that itself was not easy as witnesses were not forthcoming.

"Once we had a conviction, the Chancellor's office stepped in. The Chancellor himself was very keen to help, aware that he had sent the Jedi team after Kuylen in the first place, and they had just introduced a set of new laws following that unpleasant episode on Malastare with Kuylen's followers clashing with Ascar's and, in turn, the Jedi. The new laws were designed to deal quickly with any future menace from Kuylen's followers, and from there it got extended to deal with any sort like him. That was the start of this Immigration Bureau we're hearing so much of these days; once they had the legal structure to deal with Dark Siders, travelling on an interstellar basis, they started to apply it to any such roaming criminals.

"But I digress. One of the laws dealt with the psychological evaluation of anyone suspected of being on the Dark Side. After all, it is a very reasonable point of view that being on the Dark Side is a form of insanity. Once convicted, Saar was liable to this law. The Bureau stepped in and saved us any further problems related to appeals or parole. They interred him indefinitely on psychological grounds... and it so happened they had just built a new structure to hold people interred under that law."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 10:36 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(Rather... errmm... convenient....)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 10:49 PM
Craft
CTE

"Well that's one way of handling it," Wentar says, finally speaking up. "Better then letting him run around, causing whatever chaos, out in the galaxy."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 11:21 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well indeed. However, being sectioned means access privileges for Saar are exceptionally restricted. 'Non-existent' would be more exact; Saar has only had contact with his doctor throughout his entire detention. The Bureau is not happy with our paying a visit; we had to lean quite heavily to get access."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 11:51 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

"And who is his doctor? What relationship does be have with him? How do we know the doctor is not being manipulated?" Iffa wonders.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 10:10 AM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"A Force user, especially one like Saar, would not be detained so easily unless he allowed himself and wanted to remain incarcerated."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 12:40 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote