KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (LIGHT SIDE)- Missing Links

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (LIGHT SIDE)- Missing Links
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (173): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
"A Force user, especially one like Saar, would not be detained so easily unless he allowed himself and wanted to remain incarcerated."

Force users are not indestructible; surround himn with enough people (including at all times before the Bureau took him, a Jedi) and thuy can't do much; even less when idsarmed.

Talking of which, he was in hospital for quite a while whilst the Jed had him; he was very badly injured on Zeiton. His arm was only just saved.

"His doctor's name is Domos Thule, an expert in this area. You'll be meeting him when you go to ODC-1; he runs the place. You should not be so mistrusting, Iffa. There is no means of incarceration where someone could not imagine issues. The Bureau feels that restricting his access to experts alone is safer.

"How exactly would he escape, Denz? He is held inside a very secure cell with enough security to keep in a small army, and even if he escapes that, there are no shuttles on ODC-1. He'd be trapped on the station until we got there to re-secure him."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Yeah, I seem to remember that brutish thug that Kuylen employed trying to rip his arm off," Xeth says. "Saar surrendered to us, knowing his position was tenuous. He was injured and without help. The Dark Side fears death; makes sense."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:14 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Is Doctor Thule going to be open to working with us?" Gallagher asks.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:25 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We know very little about Thule; we'll have to leave that in your hands."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:59 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

"I'm sure we have little to worry about, if ODC-1 is so secure," Jelena says. "And I'm sure the Bureau will be willing to cooperate, despite the difficulties involved. They're investigating Katai as well, I believe, yes?"

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:09 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"They were aiding us locate her, but we are in control of that investigation."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:12 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral doesn't respond. If he has any thought or mind control Force powers, and any skill at manipulating people I am sure it could be done. He could Mind Trick his way off the station. Ha haa!

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:22 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

With no ship? And the Mind Trick is not hypnosis.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:38 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
"We know very little about Thule; we'll have to leave that in your hands."

"But obviously knowing nothing about him was not an issue when putting him as one of the only people with access to a Dark Jedi? Forgive me Master, yet someone must have checked him out."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 06:08 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Trorn's not a Master; you may poke him all you like.

"Do remember we are the police force, not the justice system," says Trorn. "it is not our job to dictate how prisoners are held. The Bureau took care of a very delicate situation for us."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 06:10 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Iffa would like a copy of Thule's file. If Trorn can't oblige Iffa will try either the Archives or Kit Fisto.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 06:17 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What sort of file? The Jedi Archives keep history.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 06:18 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

The information/report that someone must have compiled on him before they let him be the only person allowed to see Saar regularly.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 06:26 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nothing in there that Trorn hasn't told you. He was handed to the Bureau, not Thule specifically.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 06:27 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Before we meet Saar, I think it wise that we contact Thule.

I'm assuming Master Fisto has nothing further to add?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 06:32 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

The more we know about Saar before meeting him, the better. Perhaps some should even stay behind; I mean, those who are good at talking are needed but perhaps others will just get in the way or something?

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 06:37 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Maybe Jovan could use his Senate contact to get us information on the Bureau. We don't know a lot about who we're dealing with. Just good to go in informed.

Otherwise, Gallagher has nothing further to ask. He is very curious about whether or not Saar will help.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 06:43 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio

Contact with the doctor sounds good. Can my lawyer be of any help??

And maybe Rast has worked with the Bureau at all before? He hunts dangerous people like Saar (though maybe not Dark Jedi).

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 08:48 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, if people want to check contacts and stuff, that's all good. It takes time though, and whilst you are doing that, Trorn has a recommendation for those wishing to know more about Saar. There's someone you can speak to- the witness who testified against him.

Nah, you guys have never hooked up with this Bureau thing. They are pretty new, but you are hearing more of them late.y

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 10:49 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'll ask who that witness would be, and I would very much like to speak to him/her.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 11:06 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote