KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (LIGHT SIDE)- Missing Links

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (LIGHT SIDE)- Missing Links
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (173): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Sounds like a good Bureau though I can easily see it going bad with a few corrupt people ... Is there a hint of corruption of cover up that we can figure out through the contact?

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:10 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not that he knows of. He also says what you say sounds pretty true of the Jedi as well- seeing as a fallen Jedi (Kuylen) prompted all this.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
As in the thread you should be posting in? Yup!

...hrn. Late to the party as usual. Give me until the weekend. I'll catch up with ya'll then.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:40 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Not that he knows of. He also says what you say sounds pretty true of the Jedi as well- seeing as a fallen Jedi (Kuylen) prompted all this.

he got me there

more reason to be sure the bureau is straight, right?

James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:44 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As far as he knows. It's a young organisation and hard to say, and is anything in the Republic immune to corruption?

"Jedi are a breed apart- more moral than we deserve, and if one of you goes bad it is at least damn obvious. Bureau agents are just normal people like myself, with all their possible flaws."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

all persons have flaws, if it happens with a jedi or a high placed senator, it catches the eye of course

that's why we should do our best to keep our moral compass straight

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:58 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Iffa would like to ask Master Fisto what the word is on the Council about Saar, and if there is any background or concerns regarding the doctor.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 08:11 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, the Council passed all the details onto Trorn and hence through to you. Of course, they've always wanted thr full story from Saar, but he was not prepared to talk when first caught and they've had no real grounds to request access to him in the years since his capture. That has now changed.

As for the doctor- none of the council knows him. He's well accredited though.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 08:15 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

So who was it that authorised him to work with Saar?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 08:28 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What exactly do you mean by authorised? He's an expert in his field and qualified to work with the criminally insane.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 08:31 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

I mean that Saar is a dangerous Force user; have they chosen an expert randomly out of the phone book? I am assuming checks were made on him before allowing him to treat Saar.... Just to check he's not a secret Sith sympathiser or something. I'd just like to know who did those checks, see the report and get something of his background.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 09:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Bureau performs those checks, presumably.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 09:02 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

And we or Master Fisto can't ask to see them?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 09:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

To see what? The checks they made? On what grounds?

BtVS

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 09:05 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Are they not public documents?

If not, I would ask to see them on the grounds that the Jedi are to meet with Saar and I am looking at all available background evidence.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 09:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He doubts they are public; they would contain confidential information,

"You;ll have to ask Dr. Thule that yourself" says Tinn. "We don't have grounds to request the info, and they won;t like it any more than we would if they asked for a background check on you without cause."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 09:17 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

"Thank you Master," replies Iffa. "Do the Council sense anything untoward about the Doctor?"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 09:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Not at all. Nor has it occurred to us to check. You should be careful, Iffa. A suspicious mind is fertile ground for the Dark Side- the likes of Saar will enjoy it. I've met a Bureau agent. For sure, if I have any worries, it is not about their dedication."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 09:25 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

"Of course you are correct, Master. I will be mindful of my suspicions. As Thule is the only person accessing Saar, I was more concerned for his safety. Do you have any advice in dealing with Saar?"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 09:33 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"To be very careful. He will only want to help himself, which he cannot do by outright lying, but he will seek advantage wherever he can."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 09:37 PM