KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (LIGHT SIDE)- Missing Links

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (LIGHT SIDE)- Missing Links
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (173): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral would like to find out about their hiring process, how and where they select their agents from, what kind of tests these agents must go through, what kind of training they receive. That kind of stuff.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 02:00 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

What does Essallin think about it? Jelena disagrees with Sunda, and is glad that they found something to detain Saar with.

Jelena will knock lightly on Elzair's door and wait for her to answer. When she does, Jelena will speak, if Roan doesn't mind.

"Are you Elzair?" Jelena asks politely.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 03:36 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Though Roan, obviously I want to know how you want to handle this too.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 03:40 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Gently, I don't want to scare her off or anything, but I don't know how she's gonna take two jedi showing up asking about the time she testified against a dark jedi....

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 03:55 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio

Rast probably got everything he wanted from his lawyer. Does anyone want him to do anything other than make sure he has all his stuff and is ready to go see Saar?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 04:04 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Elzair- dark haried and not unattractive- opens the door and immediately freaks out when she sees who you are.

"Oh my god! He's escaped, hasn't he?"

-

Indeed, you can be prepping for your Saar visit. You'll be taking a surface shuttle up; very few ships are allowed contact with ODC-1.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 01:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"No, not at all ma'am. He's still locked away. I am Roan Trilanger, This is my colleague and friend Jelena, and our Padawans Essalin and Sunda. We are in the process of another investigation, and we have reason to believe that Saar may have been involved. Do you mind if we come in and ask you a few questions about the Saar and the trial?"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 03:14 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"What? Why? What's he done? What's he going to do?"

She's terrified, Roan.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 03:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Its ok ma'am, its something that happend long in the past. You aren't in any danger."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 03:46 PM
Brit
Duchess

Jelena is not surprised by Elzair's reaction, and simply waits for Roan to calm her down.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 04:09 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
-

Tinn thinks you are doing just fine, Andro! But a question for you.

"Saar is the intellectual sort. What have you learned about dealing with clever Dark Siders?"

-

"I've learned not to trust them, that they will manipulate you however they can, both for their advantage and their amusement. Seinar talked me right to the edge of murder, using seemingly infallible logic. He knew what I wanted, how frustrated we all were at his machinations, and he told me exactly how to achieve it. He showed me the Easy Path, and I almost took it. This in spite of Yours and Yoda's teachings, throughout my Jedi training, cautioning me against choosing the Easy Path..."

Andro stares for a moment at an empy portion of wall, "The scariest part of it all it was his own murder he was encouraging."

He finishes his answer to Master Tinn, but speaks to his Padawan, Argo.

"The most dangerous weapons these types of Dark Siders possess is their mind and their mouth."

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 04:50 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Elzair sits, shaking slightly.

"After what he said." she says. "Couldn't you have called ahead? You frightened the hell out of me."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 05:09 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by Jazzman_78
"I've learned not to trust them, that they will manipulate you however they can, both for their advantage and their amusement. Seinar talked me right to the edge of murder, using seemingly infallible logic. He knew what I wanted, how frustrated we all were at his machinations, and he told me exactly how to achieve it. He showed me the Easy Path, and I almost took it. This in spite of Yours and Yoda's teachings, throughout my Jedi training, cautioning me against choosing the Easy Path..."

Andro stares for a moment at an empy portion of wall, "The scariest part of it all it was his own murder he was encouraging."

He finishes his answer to Master Tinn, but speaks to his Padawan, Argo.

"The most dangerous weapons these types of Dark Siders possess is their mind and their mouth."

"No-one trusts a Dark Sider, Andro," says Tinn. "But the clever ones use that to their advantage,. What did I tell you marks out a great liar from merely a good one?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 14th, 2012 at 06:45 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 05:10 PM
Brit
Duchess

"Our apologies, Elzair," Jelena says. "We didn't mean to startle you."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 05:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well you did!" She sighs. "What did you want to know?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 06:37 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Were we going to see the Doctor first? Iffa would like to.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 08:29 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's kinda inbuilt; the Doctor runs ODC-1.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 09:03 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

If my question wasn't important in the slightest, I can understand being ignored. If my question has already been answered, someone could at least tell me.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 01:36 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Originally posted by Ushgarak
"No-one trusts a Dark Sider, Andro," says Tinn. "But the clever ones use that to their advantage,. What did I tell you marks out a great liar from merely a good one?"

"I do Master. A master of lies can trick you, even though you know him to be a liar. 'trust' was a poor choice of words. What I meant was never take their words at face value."

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 02:32 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(Bleh, stupid busy TAFE keeping me stupid busy.)

Wentar is with Roan and Jelena.

"Whatever you can tell us, really," Wentar says. "One of the things I'd like to know just what it was about Lennah's collection that Saar was interested in?"

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 03:29 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote