KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (LIGHT SIDE)- Missing Links

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (LIGHT SIDE)- Missing Links
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (173): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She doesn't know. Mr. Lennah is an extremely private individual and very protective of his property; Elzair never saw it. She knew it was antiques, is all.

-

Sorry, Denz. Where do you plan to find that stuff out from?

-

"Quite so, Andro. You must try to stay aware of how they are planning to trick you. What seems to be the trick is often not so. Take Sienar- a fatal illness hidden behind a debilitating one. A bid for destruction hidden behind a bid for power. He was never doing what you thought he was and kept you looking the wrong way.

"But Saar is in a prison cell. His options are limited. You should not fear him."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 08:59 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I was hoping the Star Wars version of the internet? Or Denz could ask- Trorn was it?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 02:05 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You don't find much about it on any sort of info-net, Denz; they are not very well known in general, dealing as they do only with higher government levels.

Trorn's not entirely sure; the Bureau handles its own training entirely, based on Coruscant. He thinks the agents are picked from all areas of the galaxy; there was some sort of talent-scouting operation when it started up.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 03:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak

"Quite so, Andro. You must try to stay aware of how they are planning to trick you. What seems to be the trick is often not so. Take Sienar- a fatal illness hidden behind a debilitating one. A bid for destruction hidden behind a bid for power. He was never doing what you thought he was and kept you looking the wrong way.

"But Saar is in a prison cell. His options are limited. You should not fear him."

"Yes, thank the Force for that. But we will be wary regardless. Thank you Master."

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 04:24 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio

Do we know how successful they have been at tracking down evil doers? Or how they actually do it after they use that sensor network thing to find them?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 07:48 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, they aren't the action types; they do the background work. They located Katai for the Jedi last story- she never would have been caught without them- but the Jedi made the capture. The Agents are well trained in many legal and investigative areas, but it's not a combat school.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 15th, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 09:43 PM
Brit
Duchess

Jelena thinks it would be helpful if Elzair could recount her entire relationship with Saar. Maybe from there Jelena can pick out what information they can use.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 10:57 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

This organization is a bit like Cor-Sec then. Plenty of investigators, but they have a small private army to back up it's authority.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Mar 15th, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 11:20 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No it is not (it is not tied to one planet) and no they don't (where did you get that idea from?)

-

That could take forever, Jelena- better if you ask pertinent questions.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 11:29 PM
Brit
Duchess

How did she first come into contact with Saar?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 11:46 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Well I assume they have some form or branch for security else- who is manning ODC-1? And I mean they are like Cor-Sec in how they operate I wasn't refering to being tied down to one planet. That one was a given.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 11:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You guess they hire security guards for ODC-1.

-

Saar met her socially and befriended her. Of course, she knows now that that was no coincidence.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 11:56 PM
Rio Rio

Yeah I'm interested in how they capture anyone if they don't use the Jedi all the time and they're background types. Though it's cool that they worked with us to capture someone.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 11:58 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They tip off local law enforcement. The Bureau was designed to solve the problem of there being no interstallar tracking of such criminals- finding and tracking them was the issue, rather than the sharp end. If need be, they can indeed just call the Jedi.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 12:01 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(I want to work up to what Saar said to her that make her so afraid, but I don't want to freak her out.)

I'll ask her what he was like when he befriended her. Did he ask for her to do things for him? In retrospect, what does she think he wanted from her?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 12:44 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Saar was immensely charming, and full of tales from distant worlds and cultures- he was exceptionally well travelled. Elzair admits she looks very silly; she thought she was in love but she was just bewitched. he always seemed to know the right things to say to her.

It was a long time before he asked favours, and he spent a long time building up his story first, about how he wanted to check if Lennah was storing ancient monuments stolen from Saar's homeworld.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 03:23 PM
Brit
Duchess

Might not be relevant, but where did Saar claim to be from?

How did she respond to his story? And when he did start asking for favors, what were they normally?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 04:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hard to claim otherwise; he's a Zabrak.

All he asked was for her to get him into Lennah's offices.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 05:08 PM
Brit
Duchess

How did she respond that initially? And what happened when she let him in?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 07:56 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth got what the Taloraanians know about the Bureau. How do they feel about them?

Definitely useful, though. We wouldn't have gotten a shot at Katai without them.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 01:50 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote