KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Can any country beat the U.S in war??

Can any country beat the U.S in war??
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tsilamini

huh, just thinking, if the frigates were equipped for anti-air, they might be a counter to American carriers, which serve as the primary naval long range platform. sneaky...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 10:05 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm guessing the massive cruiser, destroyer and submarine advantage the US has offsets that possibility.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 10:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

it would still run into the issue that American planes are just as capable of sinking these anti-aircraft frigates as they are of shooting said planes down.

After reading up on the Falklands War I can't say I'd want to serve on a surface ship in a major conventional war.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 11:40 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
damntiboo

I don't know and I don't care.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 01:20 AM
damntiboo is currently offline Click here to Send damntiboo a Private Message Find more posts by damntiboo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
it would still run into the issue that American planes are just as capable of sinking these anti-aircraft frigates as they are of shooting said planes down.

After reading up on the Falklands War I can't say I'd want to serve on a surface ship in a major conventional war.
But think of how much deck space you could mop. And the synchronized singing?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 02:44 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
But think of how much deck space you could mop. And the synchronized singing?

But in Chinese?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 02:45 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

UMG has blocked that video from entering Canada.

God bless those corporations.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 02:46 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

world needs another hitler but first we need superman to come and take all of our really pointy toys away from us so we have to fight with pool noodles. Another unifying moment is coming, just hope we listen to ech other this time instead of talking at the same time about which idea is better.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2012 12:03 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote