KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Onslaught vs JLA

Onslaught vs JLA
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Onslaught 14 58.33%
JLA 10 41.67%
Stalemate 0 0%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Onslaught vs JLA
Started by: Tony Stark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by country1000
Do you really think that superman going from getting threatened and then catching a second wind and then annihilating a VILLAIN is proof of dynamic strength?? If thats the case, then EVERY hero ever created has dynamic strength. Thats what happens in comics since the 60s, hero meets threat, threat knocks hero around, hero gets up and beats threat, end of book and book goes in the collection pile. But its late, we will finish this later. Goodnight.

That wasn't what I was saying. no expression

and those aren't the only examples either.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Mar 15th, 2012 at 08:52 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 08:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 09:32 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Fate solos.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 02:05 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by country1000
Show me this so-called " no holding back superman ". Show me superman not holding back and his strength increasing like the hulks strength increases as he gets angrier. Show me ANY instant where superman stops holding back and wrecks people like black adam.etc. By the way, since you are the one who claimed that superman has unlimited strength, how does " not holding back makes him stronger jake?
All of Superman's powers, including Strength increase dramatically depending on his stress/anger/need. Superman isn't akin to a solar panel in the sense that he's powered by the rays that hit him, he actually ABSORBS power from the sun itself while in it's light, and increases it subconconsciously as he needs it. The more stressful and pressing the situation, the more he takes in.

It's not only his strength that's dynamic and stretches limitlessly, it's ALL of his powers.

It doesn't matter on the forum unless it's specified that it's happening in the dark or away from the sun.
Hulk's strength isn't dynamic because he can get stronger still in the dark, but because it stretches to no known limit, just like Superman's.

Black Adam backed down from Clark when Superman started ramping up his power.

"Not holding back" makes him stronger because he drops his mental limiters he's put over his own powers so he doens't hurt people. This is why typically when facing a tough new opponent, he'll struggle, then later once he's gauged how far he can go, he just spins in a circle and beats them or something equally easy. lol.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Last edited by Juntai on Mar 15th, 2012 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 02:30 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Likewise, on top of all his other powers, Doomsday gets stronger the madder he gets like Hulk too. This is why as that fight progressed between the two and each kept ramping up their powers to match the other, they eventually got to the point each blow was shaking the planet. And this was a vastly weaker Superman than we've known the past decade or so. As his power increased dramatically after death and ressurection, and just kept growing.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 02:50 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

^enough from you fanboy.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 03:02 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Now I see why so many people debate "against" Superman so much...he is over hyped. You all are going to sit here and say that Superman is just as strong as the Hulk that fought Onslaught? WTF. It was stated on panel that Hulk power and strength was so strong that it had everyone on the battlefield in fear. People that has already fought people similar to Superman and people that also have Superman level strength was pissing on themselves due to Hulks power. Superman is strong but he is a peer to Captain Marvel, Thor, Black Adam, Beta Ray Bill and no matter how much you don't like it, Savage Hulk and ESPECIALLY this Hulk is stronger. You all talking about fts make him stronger than character X and Y. Even though he moved a Mag wheel doesn't take away from the fact that a non holding hack Supes got stalemated by Black Adam. Just because he aided in pulling a planet doesn't take away from Captain Marvel also being his peer. You can't ignore the characters encounter and just look at fts from a character that stars in 5 books a month...you also have to look at their confrontations and Superman strength is no different than the people I've named...its been proven too much NOT to be true.

Again...lol, at people saying Superman strength was anywhere close to that version of Hulk, let alone stronger versions. It seems like the more powerful Hulk gets, people ignore his strength gap and just say, Superman is stronger just because he is Superman. In the past people was saying Superman and Savage Hulk were peers strength wise...Savage Hulk then get a strength increase to WWH, now people are claiming Superman is just as strong as WWH, then Hulk gets another jump to WBH and people are saying that Superman and WBH are peers. No matter what a character does, Superman is their peer even though looking at his fights say something completely different. Superman has faced people similar to Savage Hulk that doesn't even come close to having the FEATS Savage Hulk have and they either have a good showing against Supes or sometimes he loses or wins (after a long battle). This ft argument is lame and ignoring a character history. If Superman was to face the Hulk that Onslaught fought, he would straight up die.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 03:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistress-Death
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol troll meltdown

Superman>>Hulk

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 03:41 PM
Mistress-Death is currently offline Click here to Send Mistress-Death a Private Message Find more posts by Mistress-Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Now I see why so many people debate "against" Superman so much...he is over hyped. You all are going to sit here and say that Superman is just as strong as the Hulk that fought Onslaught? WTF. It was stated on panel that Hulk power and strength was so strong that it had everyone on the battlefield in fear. People that has already fought people similar to Superman and people that also have Superman level strength was pissing on themselves due to Hulks power. Superman is strong but he is a peer to Captain Marvel, Thor, Black Adam, Beta Ray Bill and no matter how much you don't like it, Savage Hulk and ESPECIALLY this Hulk is stronger. You all talking about fts make him stronger than character X and Y. Even though he moved a Mag wheel doesn't take away from the fact that a non holding hack Supes got stalemated by Black Adam. Just because he aided in pulling a planet doesn't take away from Captain Marvel also being his peer. You can't ignore the characters encounter and just look at fts from a character that stars in 5 books a month...you also have to look at their confrontations and Superman strength is no different than the people I've named...its been proven too much NOT to be true.

Again...lol, at people saying Superman strength was anywhere close to that version of Hulk, let alone stronger versions. It seems like the more powerful Hulk gets, people ignore his strength gap and just say, Superman is stronger just because he is Superman. In the past people was saying Superman and Savage Hulk were peers strength wise...Savage Hulk then get a strength increase to WWH, now people are claiming Superman is just as strong as WWH, then Hulk gets another jump to WBH and people are saying that Superman and WBH are peers. No matter what a character does, Superman is their peer even though looking at his fights say something completely different. Superman has faced people similar to Savage Hulk that doesn't even come close to having the FEATS Savage Hulk have and they either have a good showing against Supes or sometimes he loses or wins (after a long battle). This ft argument is lame and ignoring a character history. If Superman was to face the Hulk that Onslaught fought, he would straight up die.

Lulz @ this rant.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 03:55 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz @ this rant.

Lol...nothing but the truth buddy unless you admit that based on fts, Savage Hulk strength>>>>Any version of Doomsdays strength. Destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth...punching through a time stream, shaking dimensions while fighting, separting a positive and negative anti matter bomb...holding up 150 billion tons without strain. Stepping on the ground destroying an entire city. Thunder clapping a dimension to dust.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 04:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistress-Death
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get one thing straight u aint my buddy, you're a trolling clown.

You can't even get Hulks feats right, he lit up the dark dimension with a thunderclap that's it smh at you son

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 04:10 PM
Mistress-Death is currently offline Click here to Send Mistress-Death a Private Message Find more posts by Mistress-Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Get one thing straight u aint my buddy, you're a trolling clown.

You can't even get Hulks feats right, he lit up the dark dimension with a thunderclap that's it smh at you son

You are a sad little person. Thanks for bringing up that ft as well, forgot about it.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/51605c18a3
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/ed68327861
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/dfd434506d

This is the ft I am talking about "sad little person". Stop responding to my post...stalker.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 04:16 PM
carver9

By the way, I never said you were my buddy...stalker.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 04:16 PM
Mistress-Death
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol you don't even understand the scan u posted, you called me buddy you moron like you call everyone hoping to hide your lies.

Your just a troll that thinks everyone makes threads because of you, you need help mental case

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 04:54 PM
Odekahn

Wasn't Hulk launched at that asteroid? And holding up a mountain in Secret Wars is hardly the feat of moving a planet. Unless Hulk is pissed enough to become a planet buster, he's not in Superman's league. And you can't take only character's interactions, as Superman is known for vastly holding back while fighting.

But speaking of character interactions...

(tried to post scans of Superman catching Thor's hammer and then knocking him out, and then Hulk pounding away on Superman's chest while he stands there, but I'm not "known" enough to post links yet. Ah, being a noob)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 05:10 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Lol...nothing but the truth buddy unless you admit that based on fts, Savage Hulk strength>>>>Any version of Doomsdays strength. Destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth...punching through a time stream, shaking dimensions while fighting, separting a positive and negative anti matter bomb...holding up 150 billion tons without strain. Stepping on the ground destroying an entire city. Thunder clapping a dimension to dust.

An amped Skaar and the entire Avengers that consisted of...

Ms. Marvel
War Machine
Thing
Spiderman
Reed
Invisible Woman.

These peeps are more powerful than Savage Hulk and Thing.
Originally posted by abhilegend
They are more powerful untill the next time carver brings savage hulk destroying a dimension by a thunderclap.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 05:30 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DontEatMeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

are you really giving WBH feats to savage hulk? some poor hulk fan you are

as for this topic JLA STOMPS

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 05:33 PM
DontEatMeat is currently offline Click here to Send DontEatMeat a Private Message Find more posts by DontEatMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Get. Out.

Honestly though: Every time i think you can't get any worse, you pull shit like this and redefine trolling.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 06:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

*reads Carver's post*

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 06:45 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I would battlezone anyone over this topic.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 06:46 PM