KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Willem Dafuc*ingfoe

Willem Dafuc*ingfoe
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It was Denis leady

going to IMDb always helps.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 08:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter
I can highlight the kidDafoe. Such as playing the saber-tooth-tiger in all four Ice Ages [which, strangely, are all good] and spoofing him self as "Gill," the scarred zebra-fish from Finding Nemo. He lends his voice to both characters so that we cannot forget that it is he.

How dare you mistake that wannabe clown for the Dafoe!!! You have angered Him!!!

Originally posted by siriuswriter
ETA : Leechy, my friend, that clip is exquisite. Like... really. I've not seen many films with Defoe, but that made me think of Marlon Brando in "On the Waterfront" with all the passion that you can see in his whole body.

Ah, yes... praise the Dafoe and his holiness.. your sins are forgiven.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 10:23 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Kazenji
It was Denis leady

going to IMDb always helps.

Ah, thought so, should've been Dafoe, would've made a better choice. Leary is pretty cool, but Dafoe has a pretty good voice.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 10:55 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Originally posted by Scythe
Dafoe voiced the saber-tooth tiger from Ice Age? I thought that was Dennis Leary?

Um.... um.... yes I meant that. no expression

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 12:11 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Scythe
Ah, thought so, should've been Dafoe, would've made a better choice. Leary is pretty cool, but Dafoe has a pretty good voice.

Your praise of the Dafoe seems... apprehensive, not enthusiastic enough. Work on that... no expression

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 03:14 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I often wondered what Dafoe thought of his role in Boondock, whether it was just a "paying gig" or if he actually enjoyed the role he played & relishes the cult status the movie became...?

I also think he would've made a better Ghost Rider then Cage.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 03:50 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I often wondered what Dafoe thought of his role in Boondock, whether it was just a "paying gig" or if he actually enjoyed the role he played & relishes the cult status the movie became...?

Looks like he must have enjoyed it to me... just look at him dancing up there... stick out tongue

The old pictures of Dafoe Christ is unpleasant and gruesome. So we're unleashing the new Image of Christ. It's called "Buddy Dafoe Christ." Doesn't it just *pop* "Buddy Dafoe"??

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Mar 23rd, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 09:59 AM
siriuswriter

Ah, look what you did thurr.

Happy Dance

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 11:07 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I've never seen one of his movies ever...which one is good?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 03:32 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by rudester

Ah, though your sins are great and wide, your honesty is appreciated. You have come to the right place. Repent and ask for forgiveness... AND THEN WATCH A MOVIE WITH HIM ASAP OR ELSE YOU WILL UPSET THE GREAT AND POWERFUL DAFOE!!! AND THEY'RE ALL GOOD!!! JUST PICK ONE!!! (however, The Last Temptation of Christ is a favorite of mine. He's gay in Boondock Saints and it's a pretty great movie. Also, the original and best Spider-man film features the great Dafoe. I'm really surprised you've never seen anything with him. He does a voice for Finding Nemo as well...)

I have a confession. I have seen the film American Psycho (twice in fact) and did not even remember that the Mighty Dafoe was in it. Oh, how pathetic and worthless I am... please forgive me, Lord Dafoe! I am such a fuc*ing idiot.. sad I'll also confess that I don't really understand the movie very well, so that's probably why I don't ever remember it.

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Mar 23rd, 2012 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:52 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Damn son. You're in for a treat.

Platoon and Shadow of the Vampire were awesome. Mississippi Burning was a solid performance. He's creepy in Lynch's Wild at Heart.

I just found out he was in The Hunger. One of my fav vampire movies. A very short role. 2nd Phone Booth Youth lol.

Here is his glorious 4 secs. lol

Last edited by the ninjak on Mar 23rd, 2012 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 09:43 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Hahaha... that was probably his big break. He's still probably the best actor in the movie... wait, what do I mean, "probably." He definitely is (I've never seen it, no, but that doesn't matter).

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 03:11 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

The Duality of Dafoe...

Attachment: willem-dafoe-dafriend.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 11:46 PM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Ah, though your sins are great and wide, your honesty is appreciated. You have come to the right place. Repent and ask for forgiveness... AND THEN WATCH A MOVIE WITH HIM ASAP OR ELSE YOU WILL UPSET THE GREAT AND POWERFUL DAFOE!!! AND THEY'RE ALL GOOD!!! JUST PICK ONE!!! (however, The Last Temptation of Christ is a favorite of mine. He's gay in Boondock Saints and it's a pretty great movie. Also, the original and best Spider-man film features the great Dafoe. I'm really surprised you've never seen anything with him. He does a voice for Finding Nemo as well...)

I have a confession. I have seen the film American Psycho (twice in fact) and did not even remember that the Mighty Dafoe was in it. Oh, how pathetic and worthless I am... please forgive me, Lord Dafoe! I am such a fuc*ing idiot.. sad I'll also confess that I don't really understand the movie very well, so that's probably why I don't ever remember it.

eeek...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 03:09 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

eeek...

This does not count as repentance. no expression Be careful that you do not offend Him...

I have made my contribution to the Dafoe: I bought Inside Man having never seen it. Has anyone seen it? It's supposed to be good. It has Lord Willem Dafoe, Denzel Washington.. got good reviews.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 03:17 PM
rgreco99

Very good!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 01:31 AM
rgreco99 is currently offline Click here to Send rgreco99 a Private Message Find more posts by rgreco99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Oh, the Dafoe... how your majesty uplifts me.

I kind of dosed off here and there during Inside Man (please forgive me Lord), but it was cool. I think I kind of got the gist of it, though. Pretty cool heist movie.

I just got Spider-man on Blu-ray...

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 04:24 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Could've put alot more effort into the design of the Green Goblin suit the people that were involved with the movie.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 02:06 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Kazenji
Could've put alot more effort into the design of the Green Goblin suit the people that were involved with the movie.

I agree. It hides Willem Dafoe's beautifully creepy face. But the casting was perfect.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 03:29 PM
rudester
Tommy

finally this thread, "DIED". Considering I was juss reading he's making a new movie?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 02:29 AM