KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Willem Dafuc*ingfoe

Willem Dafuc*ingfoe
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
finally this thread, "DIED". Considering I was juss reading he's making a new movie?

The Dafoe is always making new movies. It is his gospel. What film are you talking about specifically?

And this thread will never die, because The Dafoe is eternal.

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Apr 21st, 2012 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 08:47 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

WILLEM DAFOE IS BACK, BABY!!! AND HE'S BIGGER THAN EVER!!!

21x21 pixels bigger (to be exact)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2012 02:47 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I Ninjak, Disciple of da/the Foe have witnessed the gospel that was the Boondock Saints. And come forth with tidings.

And my faith in da/the Foe has been enhanced. Surely he is a messenger of the Word. Not man nor woman, like an Archangel of legend. With detective skills rivalling the great Sherlock Holmes he conquers all with his presence.

Surely he is a god amongst men.

Last edited by the ninjak on Jul 11th, 2012 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2012 05:22 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

PREACH IT, oh brotha!! PREACH IT!!! He is mighty indeed in his detective skills. I think I might see how mighty he is in his Hunting skills today. (I'm thinking about watching The Hunter tonight).

(If you've never seen him show off his vampire huntin' skills, be sure to check out Daybreakers).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2012 11:08 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

ALL HAIL DAFOE!!! Da Hunter was good.. I rather enjoyed it and recommend it. Sam Neil also has a memorable performance. thumb up

Old Post Jul 12th, 2012 03:10 AM
rudester
Tommy

existenZ 1999

watching it. So far so good.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 08:20 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

existenZ was the freaking bomb!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 12:09 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by the ninjak
existenZ was the freaking bomb!

Yeah, it was good. Can never go wrong with Cronenberg. But they should have used Dafoe more. In all seriousness, I thought he was under-used.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 12:18 AM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, it was good. Can never go wrong with Cronenberg. But they should have used Dafoe more. In all seriousness, I thought he was under-used.

He could have played a bad guy, your right he should have been the villian but its funny how the ending it does a flip switch and the heros turn out to be the villians themselves. I loved the guns they used, made out of bone; that was pretty neat.

Last edited by rudester on Aug 13th, 2012 at 07:12 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 07:09 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Willem Dafoe sucks walrus cock

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 12:47 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I didn't know you had a walrus fetish Lestov? Must be an awkward outfit to wear.

Anyways getting blown by the messiah must've been quite the honor!

Welcome to the Clan Dafoe brother.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 02:32 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 10:36 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Here is Dafoe thinking of the best ways to F$*# suckas up...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 01:52 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Pure awesome power!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 09:52 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

For nostalgia's sake I watched Streets Of Fire the other night & was surprised that Dafoe played Raven the villain.

I mean I was 14 when it came out in '84 & back then Willem was a no name,starting out.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 06:57 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Willem Dafoe in John Wick. Can I get an Amen?

Attachment: you look terrible.jpg
This has been downloaded 21 time(s).

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 04:08 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
For nostalgia's sake I watched Streets Of Fire the other night & was surprised that Dafoe played Raven the villain.

I mean I was 14 when it came out in '84 & back then Willem was a no name,starting out.

I was 16. I remember thinking he was really intense, especially compared to Pare's quiet lead.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 09:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by riv6672
I was 16. I remember thinking he was really intense, especially compared to Pare's quiet lead.

I dunno about intense....he wore leather overalls without a shirt & his choice of weapon was a long handled hammer. confused

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:24 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Rumour there's a 3rd instalment to Boondock Saints...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:25 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I dunno about intense....he wore leather overalls without a shirt & his choice of weapon was a long handled hammer. confused

You're right. You dont.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:34 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote