KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Willem Dafuc*ingfoe

Willem Dafuc*ingfoe
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Rumour there's a 3rd instalment to Boondock Saints...

That'd be great.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:35 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Was Dafoe in the second one?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 02:38 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah he was in the second one, If i recall he doesn't show up until near the end.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 04:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Just a cameo, which sucked. Still at least he wasnt written out.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 08:04 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Spoilers if you have'nt seen the second one Leech

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Bloom meets with Father Sibeal who has arranged to take her to a safe place out of the country to flee FBI prosecution. She is shocked to discover that Sibeal has been working with Smecker (Willem Dafoe) who faked his own death and developed a network of support for the Saints and their work. Smecker tells Bloom his plans to break the Saints out of prison.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 08:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I need to see the second one. I heard it wasn't as good, though.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 11:39 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I need to see the second one. I heard it wasn't as good, though.

They made the sequel with good intentions but there was a couple "nod nod wink wink" in-jokes made in reference to the 1st movie which gave it a cheesey appeal.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 03:50 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Willem Dafoe should have been in Christopher Nolan's Interstellar. He probably could have saved it somehow.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 05:24 AM
kronos251

This dude deserves an Oscar already...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 12:59 PM
kronos251 is currently offline Click here to Send kronos251 a Private Message Find more posts by kronos251 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Dafoe will be in a movie with Matt Damon

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/wil...-great-wall-208

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 07:48 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

^ Oh shit, I just stumbled upon that on IMDB... Here's a separate link...

http://www.firstshowing.net/2015/wi...the-great-wall/

sounds epic already

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 03:30 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will is one of the best

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 05:10 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ronaldcoffin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speed 2 again

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 12:20 PM
ronaldcoffin is currently offline Click here to Send ronaldcoffin a Private Message Find more posts by ronaldcoffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by kronos251
This dude deserves an Oscar already...

I know, right?! What the fu#k?? He deserves an Oscar for every role he's ever played... ever. And for roles he has yet to play. He deserves the first ever advance Oscar!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 05:44 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I know, right?! What the fu#k?? He deserves an Oscar for every role he's ever played... ever. And for roles he has yet to play. He deserves the first ever advance Oscar!

He should have got a award for The Hunter.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 12:56 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I thought that this guy was black, due to the name.

Willam Dafoe sounds like a black name to me :/.

I saw Spiderman and Boondock Saints, but never bothered to check the cast.

In fact, I can't name anyone from Boondock Saints, I knew Tobey Maguire was Spiderman, but that's about it...

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 04:57 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

So you never heard of James Franco? Kirsten Dunst?

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 01:31 PM
AncientPower is currently offline Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I thought that this guy was black, due to the name.

Willam Dafoe sounds like a black name to me :/.

I saw Spiderman and Boondock Saints, but never bothered to check the cast.

In fact, I can't name anyone from Boondock Saints, I knew Tobey Maguire was Spiderman, but that's about it...

erm

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 01:55 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I watched Dog Eat Dog (2016)

It's a mediocre film, but somewhat entertaining. Willem Dafoe stars alongside Nicolas Cage and Willem Dafoe is the crazy one this time. It's glorious.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2016 04:22 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Hurry, everyone! Pray to the Dafoe gods so that he can save Justice League and make it a masterpiece of campiness! This is urgent!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 01:59 PM