KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone Discussion: Naija boy vs Newjak. WBHulk vs FP Kuurth. Strength comparison

Battlezone Discussion: Naija boy vs Newjak. WBHulk vs FP Kuurth. Strength comparison
Started by: Naija boy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulk
Well 2 Votes(OG And Leo) Already Go To My Man Naija! big grin
Well Make That 3 Votes(Leo,OG,Jake)

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 28th, 2012 08:34 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I didn't see that Jake had edited his post stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 28th, 2012 01:08 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Thanks to the judges that have voted and those that are (i think) still to vote

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Last edited by Naija boy on May 28th, 2012 at 01:41 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2012 01:30 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Ok this seems pretty much wrapped up. Thanks a bunch to all the judges for agreeing to judge this thing. Indeed it was an unsusual topic as has been said but thanks alot even to Newjack for putting in the effort. Took a lot of time and effort certainly but ultimately on my side i feel it was worth it as i believe my position has been validated to a reasonable extent. Ive been debating on the forum for a minute now but this is my first tourney style battlezone event so I hope people enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing all that stuff up. And for good measure here is what I deem a fitting theme song for this match and WBH under Paks pen. (lol replace roy jones with Naija boy of course)

rock big grin
Its been nice.

Last edited by Naija boy on May 28th, 2012 at 07:22 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2012 07:14 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I'm gonna wait to see if PR wants to post his decision or not before making my final comment.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 28th, 2012 10:31 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Alright it's over congrats to Naija for the win.

I would also like to thank all the Judges for their time, and anyone else who followed this match.

I'm glad you feel validated Naija, but be truth be told this match was never about winning for me. It would have been nice but you see it was never actually about beating you for me because before and during this match you were acting like a know it all jacka$$ who said you were going to stomp me and that my arguments were an insult to logic according to you.

I didn't back down from you or your insults, and, based on the judges commentary, with a little more time, resources, and effort I could have just as easily won this match as you did using the same arguments you thought were completely stupid and invalid. That's my victory. I could have won with the same stuff you said was invalid and made this a close and good match.

So before you go dancing and asking everyone to start replacing your name with Roy Jones Jr and acting unstoppable you should realize in the future either one of us could still be proven right.

But you still turned what should have been a fun topic and helped make it into a grudge match because you just had to be proven right.

This is why I think people like Galan/PR/JakeTheBank/Leo/Existere/Blair Wind and plenty of others will always be better than you. While we don't always see eye to eye on topics, in fact we hardly ever do lol, we still respect each other's opinions and can see where the other side is coming from which stems a nice civil debate about characters instead of people like you that turn it into all out wars to be proven right by saying other people are stupid. The former is fun the latter not so much for me. If that's what you like and want to do go for it though.

But that's why I'm putting you on ignore, and not because I think you're stupid, or that you won't raise valid points, or even that you hurt my feelings. The reason I'm putting you on ignore is if that is how you get your kicks and fun, and that's how you act than you simply aren't worth my time when there are plenty of other people just as smart as you I can have a lot more fun debating against.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on May 30th, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2012 12:30 PM
Naija boy

lol butthurt much? Yeah Newjak keep telling yourself that you could have just as easily won the match but somehow didnt. . Whatever you need to sleep at night.

I didnt think i would change the minds of anyone already set in their beliefs. I didnt just claim your arguments were stupid and insult you as if i did, Im pretty sure i wouldnt have been able to provide a concrete case. . I intended to provide a substantial amount of evidence to validate what I consider obvious on panel reality while pointing out the clear holes in your argument. I did it and im satisified with that. This isnt some big accomplishment as its a debate about freaking comic book characters. U shouldnt let it get you so emotional.

Im actively trying to care even less about the people you think are "better than me" but it just isnt working.

Its hilarious that you felt u had to inform me of these "better people" but its your perogative. Id advise you again to chill on the butthurt....its bad for your health mayne. I mean if a bit of snide banter (which even those u mentioned have engaged in) gets to you this much then u really need to develop some thicker skin. Its really not that serious....

Anyhow Thanks again to PR, Jake, leonidas, Onedumb and Existere for agreeing to read and judge than entire thing. You guys are troopers and it is much appreciated.

Last edited by Naija boy on May 30th, 2012 at 01:43 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2012 01:37 PM
Starscream M

congrats to both newjak and naija for a great debate...I still have to read through it all.

Also, newjak, I think you shouldn't put naija on ignore...his 'insults' is just part of his style of debate, and frankly you guys had great back and forth and I personally found it hilariously entertaining.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 30th, 2012 02:59 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

So was Naija debating that WBH was shown consistently above other Hulks to which Nejak disagreed?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 31st, 2012 04:25 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Newjak
Alright it's over congrats to Naija for the win.

I would also like to thank all the Judges for their time, and anyone else who followed this match.

I'm glad you feel validated Naija, but be truth be told this match was never about winning for me. It would have been nice but you see it was never actually about beating you for me because before and during this match you were acting like a know it all jacka$$ who said you were going to stomp me and that my arguments were an insult to logic according to you.

I didn't back down from you or your insults, and, based on the judges commentary, with a little more time, resources, and effort I could have just as easily won this match as you did using the same arguments you thought were completely stupid and invalid. That's my victory. I could have won with the same stuff you said was invalid and made this a close and good match.

So before you go dancing and asking everyone to start replacing your name with Roy Jones Jr and acting unstoppable you should realize in the future either one of us could still be proven right.

But you still turned what should have been a fun topic and helped make it into a grudge match because you just had to be proven right.

This is why I think people like Galan/PR/JakeTheBank/Leo/Existere/Blair Wind and plenty of others will always be better than you. While we don't always see eye to eye on topics, in fact we hardly ever do lol, we still respect each other's opinions and can see where the other side is coming from which stems a nice civil debate about characters instead of people like you that turn it into all out wars to be proven right by saying other people are stupid. The former is fun the latter not so much for me. If that's what you like and want to do go for it though.

But that's why I'm putting you on ignore, and not because I think you're stupid, or that you won't raise valid points, or even that you hurt my feelings. The reason I'm putting you on ignore is if that is how you get your kicks and fun, and that's how you act than you simply aren't worth my time when there are plenty of other people just as smart as you I can have a lot more fun debating against.
This Is So Wrong...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2012 04:28 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Badabing
So was Naija debating that WBH was shown consistently above other Hulks to which Nejak disagreed?
naija was debating that WBH is 10x stronger than previous hulks

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 31st, 2012 05:05 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Badabing

I was debating that WBH was significantly stronger than other versions of Hulk were usually portrayed. Then for clarity (and to spice up the debate) I decided that significant would refer to at least 10x stronger than the upper end of the strength ranges (since Hulk has dynamic strength) previous Hulk versions most regularly operated in.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 11:55 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

So By A Uni Decision!!! This BZ Debate Winner Is......*Drum Roll*

Naija Boy!!! big grin

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2012 09:01 PM
carver9

Overall, both Newjack and Naija did an amazing job. I like both, very consistent and two of the maturer debators on the forum. Great job guys and I don't see a lose on any side.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 05:28 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by carver9
Overall, both Newjack and Naija did an amazing job. I like both, very consistent and two of the maturer debators on the forum. Great job guys and I don't see a lose on any side.
Carver Don't Be To Modest...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 06:42 AM