KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone Discussion: Naija boy vs Newjak. WBHulk vs FP Kuurth. Strength comparison

Battlezone Discussion: Naija boy vs Newjak. WBHulk vs FP Kuurth. Strength comparison
Started by: Naija boy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naija boy

^By previous incarnations i think we are going Savage/Prof/WWH. And by significant ill go with the at least 10x stronger or more thing like previously stated

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 06:52 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naija boy
^By previous incarnations i think we are going Savage/Prof/WWH.
which of those specifically...I mean the 3 are pretty wide range

I can see a much easier case for WBH being 10x stronger than prof hulk than being 10x stronger than WWH

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 08:13 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

PR has agreed to be a judge and Existere seemed interested I don't know if he still is.

How many judges do you want Naj?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 08:26 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

3-5 judges is fine. OnedumbG0 and JaketheBank said they would be down to judge as well. We could add two more, maybe Existere or Badabing if he is willing so we get a full panel of judges.

Last edited by Naija boy on Mar 26th, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 11:58 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Adding the extra judges sounds good to me.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 12:26 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

so Newjak when are you good to start?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2012 02:05 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Saturday should be good.

Did we get all 5 judges?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 27th, 2012 03:32 PM
Smurph
------

I can still judge if you're looking. Just PM me, let me know.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2012 06:25 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Leo said he would be willing to Judge as well.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 12:52 AM
Naija boy

We have 5 judges now, Onedumb, Badabing, Existere , jakethebank, and PR.
I had five judges in mind Newjak. Did you want to add Leo as a sixth?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 05:31 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

We have 5 judges now, Onedumb, Badabing, Existere , jakethebank, and PR.
I had five judges in mind Newjak. Did you want to add Leo as a sixth?
When I talked to Badabing he said he would a judge if we really needed one, so we can switch Bada out for Leo, so Bada doesn't have to do it.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 09:55 AM
KuRuPT Thanosi

I kinda see Newjak's point about his enchantment being a from of Strength. I also understand what Naj is saying... but it's like this... if you have an enchantment that negates another person strength they are trying to use against you.. how would that NOT count as a form of strength?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 03:47 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

So here is where this is at as of right now:

Judges: Onedumb, (Badabing/Leo?), Existere , jakethebank, and PR.

Match: Naj will be trying to prove that WBH is significantly stronger than other versions of Hulk. I'm not for sure the exact amount. I've been going off the impression he wants to prove that WBH is at least 10xs as strong. I'm sure he will correct that statement if it is wrong.

So once I get confirmation from Naj on whether the 10 tims statement is correct and whether or not he is ok with Leo over Bada as a judge we can start.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 06:39 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

can't wait

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:17 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by psycho gundam
can't wait

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 08:00 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Newjak

Match: Naj will be trying to prove that WBH is significantly stronger than other versions of Hulk.
version(s)? you should pick ONE version of hulk as the baseline to compare WBH to....otherwise I foresee chaos.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 08:47 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Starscream M
version(s)? you should pick ONE version of hulk as the baseline to compare WBH to....otherwise I foresee chaos.

Agreed and his best choice would be Savage Hulk since he has the most fts but the thing about that is it would leave Naja open to use fts to prove that WWH is stronger than Savage (which would be easy) and then Thats all Naja would have to do is prove that WBH is stronger than WWH.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 03:19 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by carver9
Agreed and his best choice would be Savage Hulk since he has the most fts but the thing about that is it would leave Naja open to use fts to prove that WWH is stronger than Savage (which would be easy) and then Thats all Naja would have to do is prove that WBH is stronger than WWH.
Actually that wouldn't be the case carver.

The point of the thread is to prove WBH is significantly stronger than other version of Hulk, that mostly means Savage Hulk. So simply proving that WBH > WWH > Savage does not mean anything to the guidelines of the match.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 02:21 PM
Naija boy

Ok Newjack, yeah we can have Leo instead of Bada. Oh and yeah I am going to prove that WBH is significantly greater than WWH/Savage hulk/Prof Hulk. If me proving that WWH>Savage Hulk can aid me in achieving my overall goal then I sure as hell will.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 03:46 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ok Newjack, yeah we can have Leo instead of Bada. Oh and yeah I am going to prove that WBH is significantly greater than WWH/Savage hulk/Prof Hulk. If me proving that WWH>Savage Hulk can aid me in achieving my overall goal then I sure as hell will.
Cool, and I was expecting you to try that so no shocker me.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Apr 2nd, 2012 at 03:51 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 03:49 PM