KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone Discussion: Naija boy vs Newjak. WBHulk vs FP Kuurth. Strength comparison

Battlezone Discussion: Naija boy vs Newjak. WBHulk vs FP Kuurth. Strength comparison
Started by: Naija boy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naija boy
Not really but lets hope so.....
Yawn lame attempt at trying to make a witty comment about this never being a challenge roll eyes (sarcastic)

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 04:42 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Four score and seven years later....

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 08:15 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Newjack sent me a PM and said that he will be posting his scans this upcoming week.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 03:55 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

What the f*ck are you talking about I sent you no PM, I sent one to Leo because he was asking what was up as a judge?

I also do not have any record of it in my outbox. Are you making stuff up carver?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 01:27 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Newjak
What the f*ck are you talking about I sent you no PM, I sent one to Leo because he was asking what was up as a judge?

I also do not have any record of it in my outbox. Are you making stuff up carver?

Lol...I was just seeing if you were there and yes, THIS time I made something up. Just waiting for your post buddy...I have a feeling you are about to rip through Naija.

confused

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 01:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...I was just seeing if you were there and yes, THIS time I made something up. Just waiting for your post buddy...I have a feeling you are about to rip through Naija.

confused
So let me get this straight you made something up to see if I was here? Why didn't you just ask or PM me, it's not like I've been hiding and haven't shown my face on KMC.

Also your last comment seems to be in direct conflict with your earlier statements of Naij is going to destroy me, so whatever silly game your trying to play by saying I'll rip through him you can just go ahead and play it by yourself. I don't want any part of it.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 01:44 PM
carver9

So let me get this straight you made something up to see if I was here? Why didn't you just ask or PM me, it's not like I've been hiding and haven't shown my face on KMC.

Also your last comment seems to be in direct conflict with your earlier statements of Naij is going to destroy me, so whatever silly game your trying to play by saying I'll rip through him you can just go ahead and play it by yourself. I don't want any part of it.

Lol...stop being so serious. I haven't seen you post on here for a while...you usually show up in Hulk threads. I miss debating against my buddy. Overall, moral of story, game setter, I was just messing with you. Even though you lowball the Hulk, I think you are a cool person Newjack. Don't let all of this ownage you are about to receive from Naija stop you from posting.

Last edited by carver9 on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 05:02 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 04:59 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Lol...stop being so serious. I haven't seen you post on here for a while...you usually show up in Hulk threads. I miss debating against my buddy. Overall, moral of story, game setter, I was just messing with you. Even though you lowball the Hulk, I think you are a cool person Newjack. Don't let all of this ownage you are about to receive from Naija stop you from posting.
Mostly I'm being testy because for one people like you keep coming in here acting like you know how the fight is gonna end.

Also Naija is acting like some kind of logical god and making snide childish remarks.

Mostly I took this match because I wanted to take it to him and I hate his arrogance. I have a feeling him losing this match will hurt his pride a hell of a lot more than it will mine if I lose.

And for clarification he is not gonna walk all over me carver.

Honestly this has been on the bottom of my lists of things to do, you guys coming here and making your remarks doesn't bump it up either it makes me want to do it less. So if you could please refrain from talking I'll get this done a lot faster.

And don't worry win or lose I don't care enough about this match to quite posting on KMC based on its outcome. wink

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 05:48 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I'm about 3/4ths of the way done with my write up. I should have it up by Friday.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 11:16 PM
Odekahn

I'm excited to see your response, Newjak.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 12:29 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Odekahn
I'm excited to see your response, Newjak.

its been 3 weeks

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 08:19 PM
Smurph
------

its been 3 weeks
It's been 15 days.

How do you count your weeks, Carver?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 08:44 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Existere
It's been 15 days.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 08:46 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

It's been 15 days.

He might be including the thread where the links didn't work... no expression

Anyways just got back from a long day at work, and I'm going out tonight for some fun.

I'm gonna finish typing up the reply in the next half an hour and inserting the scans into it tomorrow.

So barring anything like a natural disaster or another 10 hour work day I'll have it up tomorrow.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Apr 27th, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 10:02 PM
Starscream M

It's been 15 days.

thats 3 work weeks no expression

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 12:38 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

carver doesn't work

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 02:59 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ok I'm done with the write up, and I'm going to start posting it along with the scans

And after this I'm not gonna post again. I don't have the time nor desire to sit here and try and go back forth with Naija. I think my argument is strong enough I don't have to. I already know what he is going to do and reply anyways and it's not going to really change anything.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 03:10 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Alright then it's all up

Like I said I'm not posting anymore, judges have fun reading it.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 05:17 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Ok I'm done with the write up, and I'm going to start posting it along with the scans

And after this I'm not gonna post again. I don't have the time nor desire to sit here and try and go back forth with Naija. I think my argument is strong enough I don't have to. I already know what he is going to do and reply anyways and it's not going to really change anything.

Sure you don't want to battle him for one of the title belts ? stick out tongue stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 05:47 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Don Corleone
Sure you don't want to battle him for one of the title belts ? stick out tongue stick out tongue
laughing out loud

I honestly don't have the time I've already wasted more of that item on this debate then I wanted to stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 05:52 PM