KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Man follows black teen who seems "suspicious" and kills him.

Man follows black teen who seems "suspicious" and kills him.
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (78): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

After listing to the audio of the 911 call Zimmerman made to the PD he dosen't really sound all that...NOT FUHED UP IN THE HEAD!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nietzschean
i've read various sources and I think that it was not self defense even if the kid did attack him when the guy went to confront him.

I dont see how stand your ground law can support this guy and his self defense BS argument.

laws in Fla state that a person occupying any space legally is allowed to defend that space with lethal force if they feel their life may be in danger.

Additionally, in Fla it is the requirement of the prosecution to prove a person did not act in self-defense rather than the defendant needing to prove they did.

what might be worse than the shooting itself is that this may be entirely legal in Fla, depending on how the "stand-your-ground" law is interpreted.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:11 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm going to say what I always say when these big cases jump into the public eye: We really don't have enough good information to come to any kind of conclusion.

There are so many biased filters between us and the facts that jumping to "racist man guns down kid for no reason" is exactly as reasonable as "obviously the kid attacked him when the cops weren't around and he fired in self defense" (which I've heard people suggest).

Everyone is going to have African ancestry if you trace things back far enough. The average Latino is almost certainly going to be as dilute in that regard as anyone else with Euro heritage. In the US cultural tensions might even make them more diluted than other Caucasian groups.
the 911 calls are recorderded. He called the kid a phucken coon. And said "they always get away"
Clearly racist...

I have returned

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:37 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Originally posted by inimalist
laws in Fla state that a person occupying any space legally is allowed to defend that space with lethal force if they feel their life may be in danger.

Additionally, in Fla it is the requirement of the prosecution to prove a person did not act in self-defense rather than the defendant needing to prove they did.

what might be worse than the shooting itself is that this may be entirely legal in Fla, depending on how the "stand-your-ground" law is interpreted.

I know how the law works, thx.

it really shouldnt be that difficult to completely destroy his argument.
the kid was eating gummi worms. the guy went to him. the kid was on public streets. by the guys own words he went to confront and keep the guy from leaving.

he should be charged by kidnapping. holding someone against their will or forceably moving him from one location to another even if it is only a single foot.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:37 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also what kind of man gets beat up by a 17 year old? And then shoots the unarmed kid? Because you were scared for your life?
He is phucken 17

I have returned

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:43 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:48 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also zimmerman has previous assault charges against police officers?

I have returned

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:51 PM
tsilamini

roll eyes (sarcastic)

clearly you do

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 06:19 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

it really shouldnt be that difficult to completely destroy his argument.
the kid was eating gummi worms. the guy went to him. the kid was on public streets. by the guys own words he went to confront and keep the guy from leaving.

he should be charged by kidnapping. holding someone against their will or forceably moving him from one location to another even if it is only a single foot.

This would all be fine and good except it happened in Florida.

Florida's legal system is awful. As I recall they were recently trying to put up a law where police could search your home without a warrant if they had reason to believe you're destroying evidence. So like...if cops hear you flushing a toilet they could bust your door in, assuming that law was/will be passed.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 06:25 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

roll eyes (sarcastic)

clearly you do
I read the same thing u did on stand your ground.
there was absolutely no need to repeat it to me. erm

I am sure u are aware the guy did not adhere to the law he hid behind.. smokin'

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 06:25 PM
tsilamini

/sigh

forward me a list of everything you have read before you ask questions you already know the answer to then

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 06:28 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Jeez. Reading those Youtube comments are usually mind numbingly bad but the tribe mentality Blacks and the redneck Whites are out in force. The Fundamentalist Islamics predictably are out to convert some little soldiers as well.

Spreading fear to sate their own. The police are a disgrace there but with the stories I've been reading lately of police invasion of privacy, the economic collapse and international incidents. Personally it just looks inevitable that the US will soon go full Police State. Personal freedoms say bye bye. A kid just got killed in cold blood and the force did nothing about it.

It's just circumstantial that it had to involve these two people. A perfect cocktail of an innocent teen black kid and an obviously mentally disturbed Hispanic man with a Jewish surname. Violent hate crimes happen everyday in the US. Aggressors from all races. And it will never stop.

Tribe mentality will always be the ultimate enemy of mankind. And its downfall.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 07:30 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by the ninjak
Personally it just looks inevitable that the US will soon go full Police State.

A kid just got killed in cold blood and the force did nothing about it.

And just like that the term "police state" lost all meaning.

I'll go sit on my high horse and wait for other people see how effectively Libertarian rehtoric has brainwashed the population of the internet. I just saw a guy put up an 1984 picture in relation to getting screwed by a company.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Mar 23rd, 2012 at 07:40 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 07:37 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

laughing out loud

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 08:03 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
laughing out loud
What do you think about this?

1. Hate Crime
2. Legit Self Defence
3. Non racist but still went overboard?

I have returned

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 08:09 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I'll go sit on my high horse and wait for other people see how effectively Libertarian rehtoric has brainwashed the population of the internet. I just saw a guy put up an 1984 picture in relation to getting screwed by a company.

The fact that such a crime has gone by unpunished without federal intervention, plus the unfair invasive arrests that are rampant in the country are proof of where the country is heading down such a path.

Economic crisis means more crime and poverty. I'm no Anarchist. Law and Order is necessary. But not this kind of police.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 09:11 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't even go to trial tbh

that's why i don't really understand the motives behind instituting a stand your ground law.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 09:34 PM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

The fact that such a crime has gone by unpunished without federal intervention, plus the unfair invasive arrests that are rampant in the country are proof of where the country is heading down such a path.

A police state is a state in which there is extraordinary control over the population not one with incompetent police. Government not using its power when it needs to is exactly the opposite of a police state. Advocating for less government involvement is absurd when you yourself identify the problem as insufficient government involvement.

It's Libertarian rhetoric, the solution to all problem is less government. It becomes brainwashing when people jump to it mindlessly, which is exactly what you did.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 10:56 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Economic crisis means more crime and poverty. I'm no Anarchist. Law and Order is necessary. But not this kind of police.

What you just said made no sense.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 03:09 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

laughing out loud man I was drunk and probably rattled by online comments last night. I gotta stop doing that.blink

I'm reading what I wrote now and it's a blur. I agree it makes no sense. It looks like I was having 3 different conversations in 1.

Anyways now I'm sober the polices actions are completely disrespectful to the public. I don't know why higher powers haven't gotten involved yet.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 04:18 AM