KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Letters vs Dum Dum Dugan BattleZone discussion thread

Letters vs Dum Dum Dugan BattleZone discussion thread
Started by: Dum Dum Dugan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Existere
I don't really think it's fair to throw around accusations of socking until it's made a little more clear where the hell Letters is coming from, and therefore where any other posters might have wandered in from.

Anyways, this match was disappointing. If Letters wants a real debate, there should be a number of posters around willing to take on this match.

It not over yet, do jump the gun. It takes a long while to find shit when your opponent is vague as possble and st and making open ended statement based of nothing. Also i uploaded all of my shit pretty much shit took for ever to scan all that crap. I have so much shit on my computer right now. I also work in veyr demanding job that has a lot of hours. And letters did not do me any favors by literraly be as undiscribtive and inaccurate as possible.

If you look at my post compared to his. i have fully thought out arguements. He pretty much took a bunch of scans from the "Batman capabilties websight" and directly posted them while stating a bunch of bullshit records. So i spent all my time going through his claims. It was hard because of how utterly vague he was/

Oh and he purposely leaving out context. And I not stating this as an opinion it a fact. He idiot if he thinks I cant tell. He literraly taking the scan directly from that sight I mention. he not even changing the user name. You can easily trace back every one of his scans. And a great number of them he left out entire portion of the scan which paint a completely differne picture. And I know for a fact he saw them because u can trace back the links and those scans are there. So he not only doing haft assed job but he actually purposely ****ing with context to pass is agenda.

I put in significantly more work then him. People thought I was blowing it off but quite to opposite.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 11:33 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Starscream M
now, do ppl believe me when I say dumdum quit our debate too?

Interesting how your midn warps everything around. You missed the ****ing deadline twice, you little *****. I havent missed dealdine yet mother ****er. Stop tlaking shit when ever I aitn around.

AND AS ALWAYS MY CHALLENGE TO YOU FOR BATTLE ZONE IS ALWAYS OPEN. But I love how you never mention the fact you constantly pussy out of matches with me.

Your a chump and your all talk

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Apr 7th, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 11:42 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

lol, hey, I rescind any comments about this match being disappointing. Dum Dum's response certainly gave a lot for Letters to work with, and this now looks more like an actual battlezone.

I do think in the future that leaving a post unanswered for weeks and then responding with a landslide is not necessarily top form as a debater though, but I'm not gonna comment anymore cause the match isn't over and judgement is still up in the air.

At any rate, good stuff that this show is now on the road or whatever.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 12:39 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Philosophía
Am I the only one who finds it weird how a bunch of hairy-palm cheerleaders with close to no-posts are coming into to praise battlehammer and saying "he'll have his post ready in a few moments"?

And then there's Srank, who has thousands of posts.

What>?

By bunch do you mean one? And there was two people talking shit about me, but you focus on the single poster and come to the conclusion that means a bunch of people praising me.

I sware some form of DC bias just warped your interpretation of what just transpired in this thread. I have more poeple shitting on me then praising me..........

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Apr 8th, 2012 at 01:14 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 01:11 AM
Letters

Hey! Great response Dum Dum. I know it took a while but I am pleasantly surprised at how good it is. Be looking for my response soon.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 03:13 AM
Letters is currently offline Click here to Send Letters a Private Message Find more posts by Letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I am sure due to battlehammer's delay that dum dum won't end the battlezone until Letters is finished.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 03:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
E-Nigma420

Dum Dum should lose points just for the way he butchered the english language in that post...i could actually feel my IQ dropping while I read it

But he did finally respond, kudos for that, even if it made my eyes bleed

Last edited by E-Nigma420 on Apr 9th, 2012 at 07:14 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 07:04 AM
E-Nigma420 is currently offline Click here to Send E-Nigma420 a Private Message Find more posts by E-Nigma420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by E-Nigma420
Dum Dum should lose points just for the way he butchered the english language in that post...i could actually feel my IQ dropping while I read it

go back to hero chat with the rest of you goons.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 12:02 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 12:30 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

lol @ this:

quote:
First thing I would do, is not rep Batman.

After that, it's all gravy.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 09:04 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Were you trying to filibuster with all those posts Dum Dum? lol

Nice work.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 09:18 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by E-Nigma420

Listen I don't take kindly to noobs talking smack to kmcers on this site. Unlike dum dum you seem to just talk. You need to walk the walk to earn respect around here. Put yourself on the line.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 09:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by quanchi112
Listen I don't take kindly to noobs talking smack to kmcers on this site. Unlike dum dum you seem to just talk. You need to walk the walk to earn respect around here. Put yourself on the line.

Letters is Wang, he might say that E-Nigma420 is a friend of his, but in all likeness it's probably just another of his dozens of annoying socks.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 09:34 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 09:39 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Letters is Wang, he might say that E-Nigma420 is a friend of his, but in all likeness it's probably just another of his dozens of annoying socks.
Letters isn't wang he's a wonderwoman supporter from herochat. My the supporter is probably one of his friends just like dum dum had a supporter as well. I like trash talk it brings out the best in people. I don't want to see anyone banned. This board needs every poster it can get anymore.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:00 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Letters isn't wang he's a wonderwoman supporter from herochat. My the supporter is probably one of his friends just like dum dum had a supporter as well. I like trash talk it brings out the best in people. I don't want to see anyone banned. This board needs every poster it can get anymore.

Pretty sure he admitted he was Wang already... confused

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Pretty sure he admitted he was Wang already... confused
I seriously doubt it. Letters is passionate about debating wang just seemed like an idiot.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:16 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I seriously doubt it. Letters is passionate about debating wang just seemed like an idiot.

Wang's had at least three socks that briefly debated seriously before getting frustrated and making troll threads about the Mods.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Wang's had at least three socks that briefly debated seriously before getting frustrated and making troll threads about the Mods.
But letters has debated seriously on herochat before wang even showed up. he never really resorted to that. Ever.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:49 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

But letters has debated seriously on herochat before wang even showed up. he never really resorted to that. Ever.

We always knew Wang was from another site... he said so when he first showed up. His whole stick was that KMC was not as good as Comicvine and Herochat.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:55 PM