KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Doomsday (revamped)

Respect Doomsday (revamped)
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Gender: Male
Location:

From the pages of Flashpoint: Project Superman


Subject Zero

(please log in to view the image)


__________________

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 15th, 2013 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 08:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Gender: Male
Location:

Subject 0 was originally a human military officer whose DNA was spliced with DNA from 'Project 6':
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

_______


Who/what is Project 6? None other than Doomsday, of course:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
(from Booster Gold #45, a Flashpoint tie-in.)


__________________

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 15th, 2013 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 08:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Gender: Male
Location:

This splicing of DNA allowed Subject 0 to adapt/evolve beyond everything used against him, and even gain entirely new powers with each passing day…
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

_______


(please log in to view the image)

_______


After going berserker on an enemy army with advanced weaponry, Subject 0 manifests a force-field, and unleashes an energy blast that wipes out everything in his vicinity:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)


__________________

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 15th, 2013 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 08:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Gender: Male
Location:

Subject 0 kills several creatures via absorbing their energy, and is trapped in the Phantom Zone by General Lane:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

_______


Years later, Subject 0 is released from the Phantom Zone, after the heroes released the 'real' Superman(aka. Subject 1) from his prison/laboratory:
(please log in to view the image)

_______


Subject 0 stumbles upon Project 6(Doomsday) and absorbs his remaining energies:
(please log in to view the image)

_______


Subject 0 can "tear gravity itself", and "see across the globe":
(please log in to view the image)


__________________

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 15th, 2013 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 08:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Gender: Male
Location:

Subject 0 battles Subject 1(Superman):
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
As you can see in the 4th scan, Subject 0 evidently absorbed a little too much Doomsday-energy, as he became unable to control himself once he became enraged, and actually appeared to be physically morphing into a Doomsday-lite.


__________________

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 08:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Subject 0 is a freaking beast. He didn't have to absorb any energy from DD. He seemed powerful enough to get whatever he wanted done. Still amazing stuff though.


__________________


On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 06:19 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Gender: Male
Location:

thumb up

Subject 0 didn't need to absorb Doomsday's latent energies at all-- in fact, that was ultimately his undoing. Even without absorbing said energies, he still possessed the same trait of adapting on the fly(if something hurt him once, it could not hurt him again), and was also evolving entirely new abilities every single day. He was, essentially, a smarter version of Doomsday with the added ability of being able to manipulate energy for an array of effects.

The potential there was beastly, but as with all versions of Doomsday: he had to be beaten... Somehow.


__________________

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 07:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

Very well done!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 10:53 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Gender: Male
Location: The Fortress of Solitude in Venus

This one was miised

Superman was actually hurting his hands punching Doomsday

(please log in to view the image)


__________________


Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2013 05:09 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Gender: Male
Location: The Fortress of Solitude in Venus

HP Doomsday's bone structure is so hard that it withstands Imperex's matter collapse and energy null blast.

(please log in to view the image)


__________________


Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2013 02:15 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Gender: Male
Location:

Section IV: H/P ("Hunter/Prey") Doomsday


It turns out that Superman was substantially amped when he battled H/P Doomsday--before he even acquired a Mother Box...

A few months before the H/P arc began, a depowered Superman encountered Henshaw in 'Superman' v2 #82. As you can see, Henshaw attempted to kill Supes via blasting him with k-nite, but Eradicator jumped in the way of the blast before it directly touched Supes(essentially sacrificing himself), and the bleed-over energies then passed into Superman himself. After this happened, Supes was not only returned to full power, but he felt better than ever:
http://imgur.com/afwas1f
http://imgur.com/rTviBRf
http://imgur.com/sIa6JDf
http://imgur.com/aifJIPm
http://imgur.com/f7Mln3d
http://imgur.com/UAFgRuW
http://imgur.com/nAPpc9q
"I'm rejuvenated in a way I never thought possible! Something tells me I'll be able to handle anything better than ever!"
__________

Soon thereafter(the same month/year the H/P arc began), it would be revealed that Superman had become immensely more powerful. Examples...

"Just tapped him a little... And he flew back like I hit him with my best haymaker!":
http://imgur.com/cyXBzZW

"Even using as little effort as possible, I'm still stronger...faster...and more powerful than ever before!":
http://imgur.com/Us6v8mS
__________

Hamilton explains Superman's amp...

"You're absorbing solar radiation--and other energies--much faster than ever before! This is because you've been irradiated by something vaguely familiar to Kryptonite--call it Kryptonite-X."

Superman: "The last time I was exposed to Kryptonite, it passed through the Eradiactor first... Recharging my powers instantly!"

Hamilton: "A bit of foreshadowing there, I'd say. Bluntly, there's no physical way to expend your energy fast enough. Your powers will keep increasing until your body can't contain them.":
http://imgur.com/Q4ptobr
http://imgur.com/1Sb6SFT
__________

His power increase was ambiguously alluded to during the H/P arc itself...

I'm better than before, too! Stronger.":
http://imgur.com/8cCM1Ii
__________

However, his hugely amplified power during the H/P arc would be flat-out stated years later, in 'The Man of Tomorrow' #9...

"After his recovery, [Superman] was stronger than ever. Good thing, too--'cause Doomsday had cheated death as well! Even with the extra power, he still needed some gizmo called a 'Mother Box' to help him stand up to Doomsday.":
http://imgur.com/SuRu2cz




In a nutshell: Superman was massively amped when the H/P arc began(to the point that he could use as little effort as possible, and was still more powerful than he was at his standard levels), yet was laughably inferior to H/P Doomsday. He then further amped his powers with a Mother Box, and was still barely able to give DD pause.

That is a huge testament to how f*cking powerful Doomsday was during that arc. FAR more powerful than I'd previously thought, tbh.


__________________

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 1st, 2014 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2014 06:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Reborn

Gender: Male
Location: Fortress of Solitude

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Section IV: H/P ("Hunter/Prey") Doomsday


It turns out that Superman was substantially amped when he battled H/P Doomsday--before he even acquired a Mother Box...

A few months before the H/P arc began, a depowered Superman encountered Henshaw in 'Superman' v2 #82. As you can see, Henshaw attempted to kill Supes via blasting him with k-nite, but Eradicator jumped in the way of the blast before it directly touched Supes(essentially sacrificing himself), and the bleed-over energies then passed into Superman himself. After this happened, Supes was not only returned to full power, but he felt better than ever:
http://imgur.com/afwas1f
http://imgur.com/rTviBRf
http://imgur.com/sIa6JDf
http://imgur.com/aifJIPm
http://imgur.com/f7Mln3d
http://imgur.com/UAFgRuW
http://imgur.com/nAPpc9q
"I'm rejuvenated in a way I never thought possible! Something tells me I'll be able to handle anything better than ever!"
__________

Soon thereafter(the same month/year the H/P arc began), it would be revealed that Superman had become immensely more powerful. Examples...

"Just tapped him a little... And he flew back like I hit him with my best haymaker!":
http://imgur.com/cyXBzZW

"Even using as little effort as possible, I'm still stronger...faster...and more powerful than ever before!":
http://imgur.com/Us6v8mS
__________

Hamilton explains Superman's amp...

"You're absorbing solar radiation--and other energies--much faster than ever before! This is because you've been irradiated by something vaguely familiar to Kryptonite--call it Kryptonite-X."

Superman: "The last time I was exposed to Kryptonite, it passed through the Eradiactor first... Recharging my powers instantly!"

Hamilton: "A bit of foreshadowing there, I'd say. Bluntly, there's no physical way to expend your energy fast enough. Your powers will keep increasing until your body can't contain them.":
http://imgur.com/Q4ptobr
http://imgur.com/1Sb6SFT
__________

His power increase was ambiguously alluded to during the H/P arc itself...

I'm better than before, too! Stronger.":
http://imgur.com/8cCM1Ii
__________

However, his hugely amplified power during the H/P arc would be flat-out stated years later, in 'The Man of Tomorrow' #9...

"After his recovery, [Superman] was stronger than ever. Good thing, too--'cause Doomsday had cheated death as well! Even with the extra power, he still needed some gizmo called a 'Mother Box' to help him stand up to Doomsday.":
http://imgur.com/SuRu2cz




In a nutshell: Superman was massively amped when the H/P arc began(to the point that he could use as little effort as possible, and was still more powerful than he was at his standard levels), yet was laughably inferior to H/P Doomsday. He then further amped his powers with a Mother Box, and was still barely able to give DD pause.

That is a huge testament to how f*cking powerful Doomsday was during that arc. FAR more powerful than I'd previously thought, tbh.

thumb up


__________________

Old Post Feb 1st, 2014 06:18 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Gender: Male
Location:

Subject 0 was the end result of a human spliced with Doomsday's DNA--and since I made it a point to include the alternate versions of DD in this thread, it was only logical to include him as well.

Thank you for going out of your way to post irrelevant questions in my thread, though. thumb up


__________________

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 07:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Gender: Male
Location:

If one were to simply look through this thread, one would see that I included every version of Doomsday that has appeared on panel--even his numerous alternate/divergent incarnations(ergo "Section X: Miscellaneous versions of Doomsday".) Including Subject 0 among said alternates was only logical, as his powers were specifically derived from the DNA of Doomsday himself. That said, anyone who actually took the time to read...just a little...could have discerned that adding Subject 0 was perfectly in-line with the thread's design.

So as I said: the question was very much irrelevant, and showed me that he hadn't even took the time to look through this thread at all before posting(not unlike yourself.) You see, I'm not being rude so much as blunt--threads like this take a lot of time to make, and I'd prefer my scans not be buried by nonconstructive banter.

Anyway, please(I'm asking nicely) direct any of these future 'questions' to PM instead of spamming my respect thread. If you continue posting in this thread, you will be reported. Thank you. smile


__________________

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 05:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
LiZod

Gender: Male
Location: Isla Nublar

Moderator

Deleted the spam posts. thumb up


__________________



Sig by Rao Kal El

http///www.raptorrules.com

Old Post Feb 12th, 2014 03:38 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mister Supreme
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Doomsday tanks the Omega Effect and proceeds to own Darkseid to a degree which, at the time, was unprecedented (and it only took DD 4 punches to do so):

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

--

Doomsday not only evolved immunity to Waverider's chronal energies, but he evolved the ability to literally turn said energies back on Waverider himself:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)


Some corrections here:

Here is why Waverider would defeat H/P Doomsday:
Although H/P Doomsday has evolved on the fly and adapted to Waverider's energies, H/P DD did not and could not/never could to adapt to time control/manipulation, something thta is Waverider's ability.
H/P DD cannot adapt to time control/manipulation and that is why Waverider beats H/P Doomsday-fact.

Waverider does (all the time) and he has survived worse and more powerful attacks than just being punched by adaptable, physical brick and no physical brick can physically adapt time control/manipulation, because time is not a physical thing-facts.
[B]Waverider did not use any of his time control/manipulation powers against H/P DD in that fight-fact.[B]

If Waverider did use all of his time control/manipulation powers on H/P Doomsday, H/P DD would be a history (actually, not even a history).

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 07:26 AM
Mister Supreme is currently offline Click here to Send Mister Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Gender: Male
Location:

This thread is not for discussions. Please don't post that sort of trollish crap here again, or you will be reported.

Thank you. smile


__________________

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 05:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mister Supreme
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
This thread is not for discussions. Please don't post that sort of trollish crap here again, or you will be reported.

Thank you. smile


Should I open a new thread on VS. sub-forum, or you can send me private message with answers and opinions, if what I'm saying is true or false, if you don't mind...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 06:55 AM
Mister Supreme is currently offline Click here to Send Mister Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Only Hulk is Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mister Supreme
Some corrections here:

Here is why Waverider would defeat H/P Doomsday:
Although H/P Doomsday has evolved on the fly and adapted to Waverider's energies, H/P DD did not and could not/never could to adapt to time control/manipulation, something thta is Waverider's ability.
H/P DD cannot adapt to time control/manipulation and that is why Waverider beats H/P Doomsday-fact.

Waverider does (all the time) and he has survived worse and more powerful attacks than just being punched by adaptable, physical brick and no physical brick can physically adapt time control/manipulation, because time is not a physical thing-facts.
[B]Waverider did not use any of his time control/manipulation powers against H/P DD in that fight-fact.[B]

If Waverider did use all of his time control/manipulation powers on H/P Doomsday, H/P DD would be a history (actually, not even a history).

looks like you never got the idea that DoomsDay adapts to anything means anything, which you seems to have a hard time accepting. You come across as a b**thurt fanboy than anything else.


__________________

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:25 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Only Hulk is Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mister Supreme
Should I open a new thread on VS. sub-forum, or you can send me private message with answers and opinions, if what I'm saying is true or false, if you don't mind...

I have a better idea. Battlezone


__________________

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:26 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 11:54 AM.
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Doomsday (revamped)

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.