KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Revamped Galactus Respect Thread

Revamped Galactus Respect Thread
Started by: Sr J-Bieb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Very well done. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 03:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Very well done. thumb up

Co-signed

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 08:13 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Great thread. thumb up

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 10:14 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by Galan007
Very well done. thumb up

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 10:36 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Good job. thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 03:14 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Thanks fellers.

This probably wouldn't have been done if it wasn't for the people in the other Galactus thread asking for it. thumb up

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 03:51 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
And that's all I got for now.

I'd like to thank Endlessmike for some scans I swiped (Gamora Scalpel, tampering with Surfer's soul, and the mind scan in the tech section).

No problem, but I would like to note that in the first heroes fight in Secret Wars you say he isn't weakened but Reed in the scans says that he is.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 04:54 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

thumb up

Great Thread.Can I add a scan of Galactus's 1990 Marvel Series Card were it shows how many Planets Galactus has devoured?Although its outdated, it would still be a good addition in this thread.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 10:03 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2012 02:48 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Good job Bran.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2012 03:02 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Galactus from the 1990 Marvel Series Cards.

(please log in to view the image)

Galactus has devoured 26 Million+ Planets.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2012 05:31 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

great thread

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 02:12 AM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

That number seems way too low. Galactus has to feed like once a month, right? And he's been around for 20 billion+ years... it should be like 240 billion planets

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 06:52 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Endless Mike
That number seems way too low. Galactus has to feed like once a month, right? And he's been around for 20 billion+ years... it should be like 240 billion planets

Maybe he was on a diet.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 06:14 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Endless Mike

quote:
When Galactus was newly formed, the energy of a medium-size Earth-like planet sustained him for over a century. Now he needs to feed about once a month

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Galactus#ixzz1rpZQQwgk

I believe that is the reason.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 01:02 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

Galactus saves Thor from The Other, and takes on both Scrier and The Other (two cosmic level beings).
http://i50.tinypic.com/2wr2jbr.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/zmcr9c.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/9sxxt2.jpg

Galactus is un-phased by The Other blasting him directly. Then Galactus shrugs off a planet being thrown at him from behind by Scrier
http://i48.tinypic.com/2h69czr.jpg

Scrier tosses several planets at Galactus, which Galactus destroys with his eye beams.
http://i49.tinypic.com/33f8b9d.jpg

Galactus tanking both The Other and Scier's attacks simultaneously without much trouble. The narration describes the battle as "time and space are bent to the breaking point, reality itself groans like an ancient house about to collapse."
http://i50.tinypic.com/1zez0w4.jpg

Surfer describes Galactus' battle against The Other and Scrier as one that could "set creation ablaze" and Rachel says that if their fight continues the universe would be destroyed.
http://i46.tinypic.com/ori5ar.jpg

Galactus and his opponents easily tank a combined god blast from Thor, Surfer, and Rachel. But it does get their attention. (I think it was a god blast based off this description, "all that they are--body and mind, emotion and spirit--entwine, fuse, erupt--channelled through the Asgardian metal of the thunder god's hammer.")
http://i48.tinypic.com/169m5ps.jpg

Oblivion gets excited that all of existence will go back to him. The trio stop fighting because they know had they continued, the universe would be destroyed, and all their plans would go to waste.
http://i45.tinypic.com/o6mmph.jpg

Just to show off how powerful Galactus' opponents were (besides their battle threatening the existence of the universe), Scrier was able to create a thousand Silver Surfers and thousand Thor's from fragments of their minds. This is prior to fighting Galactus.
http://i47.tinypic.com/21d1xcn.jpg

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 06:26 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I think actually the multiverse was in danger there, not just the universe, based on Oblivion's comments throughout the issue

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 06:45 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If this was already posted, I apologize...

When fighting Galactus, nothing will be as it seems... "His sheer presence can alter reality.":

---

In fact, the reality warp Galactus causes just by existing, can literally unmake those around him:

---

"Galactus hits you on hundreds of different levels, even separate planes of reality... He might drop you into the past, or the future, or an alternate reality. He might just send killer robots to beat you down... He might control your mind, or teleport you a million miles away, or a million light years away... Then again, he might just turn you to dust.":

---

"Time doesn't have to play by your rules... Not on Galactus's watch.":

---

"What we normally see of Galactus is the merest tip. He's an iceberg of cosmic dimensions... No. Worse. He has no dimensions... No boundaries at all.":

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 4th, 2012 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 06:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Galan007 "What we normally see of Galactus is the merest tip. He's an iceberg of cosmic dimensions... No. Worse. He has no dimensions... No boundaries at all.":
(please log in to view the image) [/B]

I once used this line from that scan to shut down a Yukari Yakumo fanboy.

Good times. smokin'

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 08:38 PM
Bouboumaster

Do you remember when Galactus was a badass?

Good time...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 09:41 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote