KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Revamped Galactus Respect Thread

Revamped Galactus Respect Thread
Started by: Sr J-Bieb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Hiro Kala summons everything he has, and it bounces off Galactus' face
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...1-27-090110.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...1-27-090111.jpg

I don't know why this wasn't pointed out before , but this particular strategy of Hiro's ended up causing food-poisoning to Galactus :
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 11:58 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I don't know why this wasn't pointed out before , but this particular strategy of Hiro's ended up causing food-poisoning to Galactus :
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Because Galactus ate the poisoned planet, not because Hiro shot him in the face.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2mrug.jpg

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 09:45 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Because Galactus ate the poisoned planet, not because Hiro shot him in the face.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2mrug.jpg

The poisoning was caused by the (unnatural)combination of Old Power and Power Cosmic though .That's what the "particular strategy of Hiro's" portion of my post refers to .

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 02:43 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
The poisoning was caused by the (unnatural)combination of Old Power and Power Cosmic though .That's what the "particular strategy of Hiro's" portion of my post refers to .
So Hiro Kala poisoning an entire world by destroying the entire way they live has nothing to do with it then?

Galactus didn't even need to eat the world then, like what's been said in both mine and your scans, but we're supposed to assume Hiro just poisoned him because... he hit him?

Also, here's scans of the planet being said to be poisoned (before Hiro knocked himself out hitting Galactus).
http://i48.tinypic.com/2rw5ilx.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ymsh1h.jpg

Either get some proof, or stop spamming the respect thread.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Aug 12th, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 10:40 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

So Hiro Kala poisoning an entire world by destroying the entire way they live has nothing to do with it then?

Galactus didn't even need to eat the world then, like what's been said in both mine and your scans, but we're supposed to assume Hiro just poisoned him because... he hit him?

Also, here's scans of the planet being said to be poisoned (before Hiro knocked himself out hitting Galactus).
http://i48.tinypic.com/2rw5ilx.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ymsh1h.jpg

Either get some proof, or stop spamming the respect thread.

No , I never said that Hiro poisoned him because he hit him . The "that particular strategy of Hiro's" part of my post refers to Hiro combining the Old Power with the Power Cosmic .

It was mixing up the unstable Old Power(of the planet) with the Power Cosmic , that poisoned Galactus . That's what I have been trying to imply all along .

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 03:15 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 09:41 PM
eaebiakuya

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 06:16 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Some people argue Galactus dont have FTL speed...

In "The Last Galactus Story" By john byrne, he have a FTL speed feat on panel, page 57. But i dont have the issue in English...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 06:14 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Don't think I've ever seen anyone argue that, but here's the scene you referenced nonetheless:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hiro Kala > Purple ******

I have returned

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:53 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Is the guy who can beat both Hulks
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...eHulk600045.jpg

Where is this from Bran?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2012 03:17 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Hulk 600. A joke but still noteworthy

Old Post Aug 31st, 2012 09:40 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Written by Stan Lee.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2012 10:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Hulk 600. A joke but still noteworthy

Cool thanks, was just wondering.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 01:59 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Galan007
[B]Don't think I've ever seen anyone argue that

Indeed, mainly because that would be stupid... he would take years and years just to reach another meal.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 14th, 2012 10:15 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Question: Is Galactus stronger than a cosmic cube being? I heard he is just as strong as a Celestial, and celestial>>>CC being.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 02:04 AM
The Merchant is currently offline Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Yes he is.

quote:
Indeed, mainly because that would be stupid... he would take years and years just to reach another meal.

People could say he has used his ship or teleport.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 03:21 AM
DTM

Originally posted by The Merchant
Question: Is Galactus stronger than a cosmic cube being? I heard he is just as strong as a Celestial, and celestial>>>CC being.

Yes, definately. Marvel has noted several times (both in actual bios and in the comics, from Kubiks own words) that Galactus is beyond CC Beings like Shaper and Kubik.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:15 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Originally posted by DTM
Yes, definately. Marvel has noted several times (both in actual bios and in the comics, from Kubiks own words) that Galactus is beyond CC Beings like Shaper and Kubik.

Which bios and comic? I only seen Kubik state he was weaker than a Celestial.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 10:56 PM
The Merchant is currently offline Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

And Galactus has owned Celestials...

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 10:31 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote