KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Captain America 2

Captain America 2
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post May 1st, 2013 05:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So there's 4 villains for the movie now

-Winter Soldier
-Crossbones
-Arnim Zola

and now Batroc Ze Leaper

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...n/news/?a=77297

Old Post May 5th, 2013 06:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Ugh.. St-Pierre is too awesome to play Batroc.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 5th, 2013 11:03 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Batroc, first good news so far smile

Old Post May 5th, 2013 11:18 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:
Chris Evans has revealed that he is contracted with Marvel Studios for six films.

"We got six, which was good because initially it was nine," Evans told Collider.

He said that he was reluctant to accept the offer. "I was like, 'I can't do nine'. But even six - you can do six over ten years. It is a big commitment."

Old Post May 8th, 2013 08:22 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Anthony Mackie on Falcon

quote:
“Sam's very involved. I'm in about 60 percent of the movie,” he said. “Captain America, the Black Widow and The Falcon take down the Winter Solider together, and they solve the crime at hand and take down the Winter Soldier

also Robert Redford is playing playing Alexander Pierce, the Head of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Old Post May 9th, 2013 08:16 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The movie to be based on Based On Nick Fury vs S.H.I.E.L.D. mini

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...y/news/?a=79938

Old Post May 21st, 2013 06:55 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Winter Soldiers prosthetic arm in two pictures

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...n/news/?a=80690

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2013 08:18 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Its more of a political thriller this sequel

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...n/news/?a=81608

quote:
"What's interesting about the new Captain America movie is that he's now a fish out of water in a completely contemporary society," he says. "You know, the origin of Captain America is a superhero who can unquestioningly believe that the American government could be a democracy, and freedom could be spread without fear of contradiction; of course, the world correcting the ills of other evil and hideous regimes." Jackman continues, "If you would have done Captain America in 2013, it's a more politically confused landscape. And that comes through in the story; Steve Rogers is at odds with the society he lives in, he's at odds with some of the things he's being asked to do. He's more questioning, and there's a whole back story, which I can't give too much away, but it's emotionally haunting him. So, there's many more aspects which make [the film] more psychologically explorative, and darker and more morally ambiguous."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 11:08 AM
Rambo Moe

I like the political thriller angle.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2013 05:48 AM
Rambo Moe is currently offline Click here to Send Rambo Moe a Private Message Find more posts by Rambo Moe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

That's how it should be. That's the territory Ed Brubaker moved Steve into; not fighting costumed baddies ala Spider Man, like in the old days. He's a politically connected hero, so terrorism and espionage should be the focus for him.

Marvel has the same formula for the movies - Captain America: political thriller. Iron Man: James Bond-y jet set type actioner. Hulk: Monster movie. Thor: SciFi/Fantasy epic.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 5th, 2013 05:08 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hope we see Crossbones wear he famous mask, All that's been shown of Frank Grillo the actor who plays him, Him wearing some sort of SWAT uniform.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 03:01 PM
steverules_2

Deadpool in the wolverine movie

...just sayin'

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:17 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Your point?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:31 AM
steverules_2

Don't get your hopes up

They f*cked up there they could very well do the same here, we could very well get a guy with no skull mask

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:35 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well with Deadpool FOX was involved with that choice

or did you forget about that.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:36 AM
steverules_2

You forgot the question mark

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 11:55 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

You forgot the cake.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 12:32 PM
steverules_2

Thats cause I'm having the cake and eating it too

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 08:53 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Costume illustrator talks about Crossbones design

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...n/news/?a=84147

at least he'll have his bones look.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 07:04 AM