KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Total Recall (2012)

Total Recall (2012)
Started by: marwash22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Good news everyone

3-Breasted Hooker Is Back!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...1/news/?a=58641

Dope.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 11th, 2012 11:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Robtard
Dope.

Ah, that explains a lot about you... have a heroin habit, do you?

Old Post May 12th, 2012 02:07 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harry1233

yeah i think you are right

Old Post May 12th, 2012 02:45 AM
harry1233 is currently offline Click here to Send harry1233 a Private Message Find more posts by harry1233 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, that's fascinating. I'm sure they're desperately trying to draw people into the theater for this, cuz it looks really stupid.. heh

Yeah great.........lots of things are stupid for you

All new trailer

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 06:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 6th, 2012 06:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Just saw the trailer for this. Yeah the action and special effects look great.. But am I the only one who doesn't like that it's an Exact remake??

As in story/scenes/dialogue, everything from the looks of it is exactly the same.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 01:33 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Just saw the trailer for this. Yeah the action and special effects look great.. But am I the only one who doesn't like that it's an Exact remake??

As in story/scenes/dialogue, everything from the looks of it is exactly the same.

The story is very different.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:01 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Is it? Well that's cool then. Just looked exactly the same in the trailer. They were showing updated versions of the same scenes from the original.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 11:37 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ Is it? Well that's cool then. Just looked exactly the same in the trailer. They were showing updated versions of the same scenes from the original.

Really?

i don't remember those White Robot soldiers in the original.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 02:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Ah, that explains a lot about you... have a heroin habit, do you?

I wouldn't call it a "problem". Was doing coke-lines off your woman's ass last week.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 16th, 2012 at 09:31 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Oh yeah? Well, yo mama..

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 11:59 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Really?

i don't remember those White Robot soldiers in the original.

They've updated stuff. But the dialogue and story "seemed" exactly the same, to the point where I knew what was coming next. E.g He goes home to his girlfriend I obviously knew she was going to try and kill him.

The psychiatrist telling him to kill himself. Almost everything.

But I suppose that's the difference between a Reboot and a Remake.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2012 09:37 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

And there's something about Len Wiseman's over-the-top action that worked well for the Underworld films, but for things that are supposed to be a bit more grounded I have trouble accepting it. I had a similar problem with his Die Hard film. I guess there's something about this story that calls for that, seeing as the original is pretty over-the-top as well, but I'm not really diggin' it. Maybe it'll work okay when it plays out... i hope.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2012 11:56 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Kate Beckinsale almost played the 3 breasted hooker

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...1/news/?a=63982

Old Post Jul 17th, 2012 02:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm looking forward to this film, more-so than I rightly should, since it will likely be a turd.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2012 04:33 PM
juggerman

quote:
I'm looking forward to this film, more-so than I rightly should, since it will likely be a turd.

a POLISHED turd...

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2012 05:27 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Yeah, seems to have everything from the original overall, though I'm guessing that his girl won't try and kill him off. I'm not expecting a Batman quality remake here, but we'll see. No way it will be as big of a disappointment as Lockdown.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2012 06:49 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Kate Beckinsale almost played the 3 breasted hooker

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...1/news/?a=63982

"Kate Beckinsale tells MTV News about how a scheduling conflict almost resulted in her playing the famous three-breasted prostitute in her husband's reboot of Total Recall."

That's one hell of a scheduling conflict with someone you're sleeping with. Hate to see what happens if her smartphone is stolen or someone flips the fridge calendar too many times.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2012 07:52 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Robtard

had kate not been in this i would've been going

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 18th, 2012 08:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm seeing this regardless....looks far from being a turd.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 03:34 AM