KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » God of War Ascension

God of War Ascension
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

Pretty sure he has bandages wrapped around his crotch and thighs.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 11:43 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I dunno, man. laughing out loud

I'm almost positive I saw pubes.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 12:36 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

(please log in to view the image)

Not sure about the snake level, but yeah, in the Hecatonchires level, he has bandages around his crotch and thigs. laughing

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 02:04 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

So what was the big deal about the trial of archimedes thang? I beat it without dying once on the first go.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 10:26 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
So what was the big deal about the trial of archimedes thang? I beat it without dying once on the first go.

I get the feeling you haven't played the game on Hard mode yet.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 10:29 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

God of War: Ascension was a pretty solid game with a spectacularly big final boss fight. We especially got to see a human side of Kratos we have never seen before in the series.

Also, there were some subtle hints during the game about the future of the God of War franchise. I mean, Kratos is, after all, the flagship character of the Playstation; Sony would have to be nuts to end the franchise with GoW III. Maybe if they do make a God of War IV it will introduce a new side of Kratos and give him a new purpose since now, hopefully, his rage has been satiated with the death of the gods and the fall of Olympus. Maybe the antagonist will be Athena? I dunno, but I can't wait to see.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 10:04 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I think the new game will be a new mythology.

With how much Sony Santa Monica have cross-promoted with the new Vikings drama series, and with the fact that Mjolnir is a DLC weapon for multiplayer, I am quite confident that the next game will be Norse based.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 01:30 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by CosmicComet
I think the new game will be a new mythology.

With how much Sony Santa Monica have cross-promoted with the new Vikings drama series, and with the fact that Mjolnir is a DLC weapon for multiplayer, I am quite confident that the next game will be Norse based.

Whoa, seriously?! Mjolnir!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 07:48 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

yep

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 03:55 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

IF its set on a new mythology, new main character? Can't really see a reason for Kratos to battle Norse gods, can however see him being a plot/antagonist for a new guy.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 04:53 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I sincerely hope that the GoW franchise is NOT transferred to the Norse angle.

I mean, Thor would be out to kill Odin now?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 08:59 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Impediment

I more see Kratos having some new reason to start hunting down Norse Gods, which also doesn't sounds good to me. I don't want to watch him beat down Thor, Loki, and Odin.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 09:44 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Impediment

It would be some original character out to kill Odin. Not Thor.

Thor would be a casualty. Just like Hercules was.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 12:40 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The protagonist for the Norse version of God of War should probably be someone like Váli whose sole purpose in life was to kill Höđr for accidentally murdering Balder no thanks to Loki but what if there was a conspiracy and all the Norse Gods planned Balder's death, making Váli's job not yet finished?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 01:08 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by CosmicComet
yep

Oh shi-!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 11:28 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Just got this one recently and been playing it, Was wondering why the hell i wasn't parrying when an enemy attacks then i find out while holding L1 press X.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 01:18 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote