KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Chaos King vs Lucifer Morningstar

Chaos King vs Lucifer Morningstar
Started by: lilshogun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 32 33 [34]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's a comic book, dood. The fact that a character can even destroy an infinite amount of universes at all makes no sense, as it implies that the total amount of universes in the multiverse had a quantifiable end--which infinity obviously does not. Again, how much sense does it make that AM was able to destroy all but 5 of infinity? Answer: it makes no sense, as infinity cannot be fractionated--but AM did it nonetheless.

Stop trying to project logic into the illogical. It's called 'fiction' for a reason. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 23rd, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

fractionated? i approve. thumb up

Old Post May 24th, 2014 02:12 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That's a $10 word. I dare you to use it.

Old Post May 24th, 2014 04:29 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Still Lucy dammit big grin

thank u bz

Old Post May 24th, 2014 06:32 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucifer

Old Post May 28th, 2014 07:14 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

the length marvel fanboys go to descredit lucifer's accomplishment truly amaze me, 34 pages of verbal diarrhea just to be proven wrong years later

all their strawman arguments and nitpicking are denied in one page
(please log in to view the image)
as horrible as lucifer v2 was, this page slapping them in the face is just too satisfying.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 03:55 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
00110110 00110110 00110110

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 04:04 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by MrMind
the length marvel fanboys go to descredit lucifer's accomplishment truly amaze me, 34 pages of verbal diarrhea just to be proven wrong years later

all their strawman arguments and nitpicking are denied in one page
as horrible as lucifer v2 was, this page slapping them in the face is just too satisfying.
I don't want to go through the thread but I'm assuming this was the cause of Zopzop. Zopzop isn't a Marvel fan, nobody even knows what he's a fan of (besides wieners). We only know what Zopzop hates, and that's a lot of things. Baggy ill fitting shorts on a muscled dude are right up there with Hickman's Marvel for instance.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 05:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by One Big Mob
I don't want to go through the thread but I'm assuming this was the cause of Zopzop. Zopzop isn't a Marvel fan, nobody even knows what he's a fan of (besides wieners). We only know what Zopzop hates, and that's a lot of things. Baggy ill fitting shorts on a muscled dude are right up there with Hickman's Marvel for instance.

I think Zop is awesome, he is chill as fuk and knows his shit.

I am talking more along the lines of quanchi

ODG was knowledgeable but also very full of himself. so it was nice to also see him proven wrong

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 08:34 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It's a comic book, dood. The fact that a character can even destroy an infinite amount of universes at all makes no sense, as it implies that the total amount of universes in the multiverse had a quantifiable end--which infinity obviously does not. Again, how much sense does it make that AM was able to destroy all but 5 of infinity? Answer: it makes no sense, as infinity cannot be fractionated--but AM did it nonetheless.

Stop trying to project logic into the illogical. It's called 'fiction' for a reason. thumb up

Lies.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2022 09:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

To be fair, if you had the ability to destroy an arbitrary amount of universes, up to and including an infinite amount, it would also be logically possible to do the following:

- Select 5 universes from a group of infinite universes
- Destroy all the rest (which would still be infinite)

Thus leaving only the 5 intact.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 03:48 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote