KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » KMC Title Belt Championship Battlezone

KMC Title Belt Championship Battlezone
Started by: Magic Joe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

KMC Title Belt Championship Battlezone

This is a battlezone that will have 9 title belts on the line.

1. Street level KMC champion 3 different belts ( low class) ( middle) ( high)

2. Mid tier KMC champion 3 different belts ( low) ( middle) ( high)

3. Herald level KMC champion 3 different belts ( low) ( middle) ( high)

One match per belt . 2 participants per match. The participants will be chosen per order of willingness to participate. The winner of each match therefor will be KMC champion in their respective tier.

Once a champion is crowned he will be KMC champ for a month's period before having to defend his/her belt. If the champ cannot battle he/she will lose their belt. However, a champ can decide to defend his/her belt at anytime and run up numbers of times the belt has been defended.

Rules :

Random encounter for the characters and characters have to be approved for their tier. Location of fight's will be agreed by the participants.

Judges :

There will be 3 judges for these matches at all times.

Digi has agreed to judge, I'll need 2 more.

Last edited by Badabing on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 06:49 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Cool. Can I participate?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 06:55 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cool. Can I participate?

Of course ! Any member with over 500 post can ( we avoid socks that way).

What tier would you like to rep ?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 07:30 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I don't have time to actively participate these days, but I'd be more than happy to judge if you'd like.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 07:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Galan007
I don't have time to actively participate these days, but I'd be more than happy to judge if you'd like.

What better judge than you man ! You're in !

I'll need 1 more judge.

Judges so far :

1. Digi
2. Galan

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 07:33 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Don Corleone
Of course ! Any member with over 500 post can ( we avoid socks that way).

What tier would you like to rep ?

Well, its good that I've 5000 posts.
Herald. Do we have to chose characters?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 07:34 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

abhil is obviously going to rep Thor here.

Also, does "Herald" constitute Low through High? Or just High Heralds?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 07:37 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Low- High

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 07:39 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

You read my mind.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 08:01 PM
Gecko4lif

Ill judge

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 08:03 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I can judge.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 08:04 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

abhilegend is now the 1# ranked contender for the KMC Herald level title belt. Is there no one who will challenge him ?

Thanks to all who will judge . I'll pm you before the 1st match.

Judges:

1. Digi
2. Galan
3. Gecko4lif
4. Blair ( reserve judge should any of the top 3 become unavailable).

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 08:08 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Well, its good that I've 5000 posts.
Herald. Do we have to chose characters?

Sorry, didn't see this post.

Yeah, you have to chose a character and I'll ok it.

Thor's ok for Herald. thumb up

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 08:24 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

abhilegend is now the 1# ranked contender for the KMC Herald level title belt. Is there no one who will challenge him ?

Thanks to all who will judge . I'll pm you before the 1st match.

Judges:

1. Digi
2. Galan
3. Gecko4lif
4. Blair ( reserve judge should any of the top 3 become unavailable).

So can I choose my character now? And would it be done with kmc tiers?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 08:27 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

So can I choose my character now? And would it be done with kmc tiers?

Yeah, go ahead and chose your character but as soon as someone challenges you have to battle.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 08:29 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Sorry, didn't see this post.

Yeah, you have to chose a character and I'll ok it.

Thor's ok for Herald. thumb up

So lets say I chose a mid herald from kmc tier list, then would I have to fight a high herald character if my opponent picked one?
Yeah, go ahead and chose your character but as soon as someone challenges you have to battle.

Can I change my character once I used it in one fight?

Last edited by abhilegend on Apr 19th, 2012 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 08:29 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

So lets say I chose a mid herald from kmc tier list, then would I have to fight a high herald character if my opponent picked one?

Yes sir.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 08:32 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yes sir.

Its not fair, fights should be in their own tiers.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 08:33 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Its not fair, fights should be in their own tiers.

Then chose a high herald. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 08:35 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

If your character is not on this list just pm me about it .

Herald:

High:
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Qztr, The Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R and AS), Thor, The Void

Middle:
Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet,Captain Marvel (DC), Damien Hellstrom, Doomsday, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Kid Omega, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Quasar, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Swamp Thing, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Wonder Woman

Low:
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Ganondorf, Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel,

Metahuman (Mid-tier "Iron Man" level)

High:
Abomination, Adam Strange, Aquaman, Ares (Marvel), Atlas, Aurora, Batman 1 Million, Battalion (Jackson King), Blastaar, Blob, Captain Britain, Captain Marvel Jr, Colossus, Death's Head II, Donna Troy, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider II, Grim Reaper, Guardian I, Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron-Man, Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Kang, Karate Kid, Living Laser, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Sinister, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Nightshade, Nimrod, Northstar, Ocean Master, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Power Girl, Psylocke, Radioactive Man, Sand, Sasquatch, Shassa, She-Hulk, Starfire, Storm, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing, Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Vision, War Machine, Wonder Man, Zzaxx

Middle:
Aegis, Atom Smasher, Attuma, Balder, Beast Boy, Bishop, Blink, Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes), Blue Devil, Bombshell, Booster Gold, Box, Carnage, Cloak, Corrin, Crystal, Cyborg, Cyclops, Death's Head, Death Wreck, Dust, Electro, Elijah Snow, Enchantress, Farenheit, Flint, Fuji, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), Ghost Rider(Dan Ketch), Grace Choi, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Hellion, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Kymaera/Namorita, Lightning Lad, Link, Matua, M.O.D.O.K., Moonstone, Morlun, Ms. Marvel, Nico Minoru, Ogun, Quicksilver (classic), Ragman, Rogue, rom, Shadowcat, Shift, Steel, Terra, Thunder, Tiger Shark, Toxin, Vance Astro, Vengeance, Wonder Girl,

Low:
3-D Man, Ambrose Chase, Angel, Arachne, Arana, Azrael, Beast, Black Canary, Black Tarantula, Blade, Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett), Bruenor Battlehammer, Century, Charcoal, Charlie 27, Constrictor, Creeper, Cyber, Dagger, Deathlok, Deathstroke the Terminator, Doc Ock, Drizzt Do'Urden, Elixer, Falcon, Firehawk, Gambit, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Iron Fist, Jakita Wagner, K', Karnak, Kid Devil, Killer Croc, Klaw, Lady Deathstrike, Longshot, Luke Cage, Machine Man, Man-Bat, Mercury, Midnighter, Mister Hyde, Molly Hayes, Multiple Man, Mysterio, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Nova Richard Rider (classic), Nuke, Omega Red, Orka Humbug, Prometheus, Protocide, Puck, Puma, Rage, Ryu Hayabusa, Sabretooth, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai, Speedball, Speedfreek, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Swift, Thunder Cats, Tombstone, Triathalon, Vance Astro, Vanguard, Venom, Vermin, Victor Mancha, Vulture, Warlock (Technarchy/Phalanx), Warpath, Wizard, Wolverine, Wulfgar

Street Level

High:
Bane, Batgirl, Batman, Black Cat, Black Panther, Blacklash, Bronze Tiger, Bullseye, Captain America, The Cat, Constantine Drakon, Daredevil, Elektra, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Hush, Kingpin, Lady Shiva, Ravager, Red Skull, Richard Dragon, Taskmaster, Union Jack, X-23

Middle:
Red Hood , Arsenal/Red Arrow, Baron Zemo, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Crossbones, Deadshot, Echo, Grifter, Joker, Mach IV, Misty Knight, Moon Knight, Nick Fury, Nightwing, Nomad, Peacemaker, Punisher, Ra's Al Ghul, Rose Tattoo, Turok, Wildcat

Low:
Alfred, Batroc, Black Widow, Catwoman, Christine Trelane, Colleen Wing, Night Thrasher, Obregon Kaine, Penguin, The Question, Riddler, Robin, Talia, White Tiger

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 08:40 PM