Thanks jake, and remember this is your baby as well.
As per rule 13 prep time.
I want to try and keep this battlezone as simple as possible. I believe having long periods of time to prep will only bring problems when trying to judge these matches. Also, If you don't have much experience in a tourny/battlezone it will only bring more confusion.
This may lead to more members not wanting to participate.
I wan't this to be something fun ( anybody) can win any given Sunday. So with that in mind, here are the rules. These rules should create a system for this to operate with anybody running it.
1. No posting limit (free form posting, instead).
2. No time manipulation.
3. No insta-kill tactics such as teleporting into solid objects. Even if an attack isnít instantaneous, any attack that could, as a matter of its nature, not be defended against is considered this.
3. Characters will not have knowledge of who they are fighting pre-fight. In battle, they will only be able to know things if the two characters already knew each other.
4. Non-offensive matter manipulation is allowed.
5. No duplication.
6. No power copying in any way.
7. Only experience carries from previous fights, and only information you could have reasonably discovered in the fight is learned.
8. No immortal characters. Characters should be able to be defeated by reasonably accessible means. Healing factors strong enough to blur the line with this are also banned.
9. While battlefields will change, it is assumed that nobody can leave the whole of the battlefield by any means. This also means no BFR or self-BFR. If you fly too far, you hit an impenetrable wall.
10. No reality warping.
11. Rules may be changed if certain strategies become an obvious problem.
12. Matches last 14 days.
13. ( Prep) You will receive a 5 minute briefing about your opponent. You cannot gather gear that would not be considered standard gear.
Not the face! You *****! Not the ****ing face, you piece of ***** trash
Last edited by Facee on Apr 25th, 2012 at 04:33 PM
Lol. I don't know when the transition occurred from "I have a good idea and can sling some BS" to "I know everything my character has ever done, every bad thing that has ever happened to your team, and I am documenting it in this 10,000 character post," but there were simpler times on KMC. Times when you could just wander in and win a tourney. I think your first win was probably somewhere in between.