KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Acid dousing in Pakistan

Acid dousing in Pakistan
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by majid86
still promoting hatred
Hypocrite.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 04:10 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I'm glad you have come to realize what you are doing. stick out tongue

But im not white though

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 04:14 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

But im not white though

Is the world over complicated to you?

Are books beyond you?

Are you over whelmed by normal topics?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 04:17 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

But im not white though neither do i tell British people to get out of their own country do i now.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 04:18 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

But im not white though neither do i tell British people to get out of their own country do i now.

But you have told me that you would kill them.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 04:20 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope why would i say that?. Its going to be a reality in 30 years without the need for a race war

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 04:22 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Nope why would i say that?. Its going to be a reality in 30 years without the need for a race war

What are you know, a prophet?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 04:27 PM
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im not an Indian am i?
The biggest butt kissers of White People by far

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 04:32 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Im not an Indian am i?
The biggest butt kissers of White People by far

Someone please ban this person.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 04:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

No, don't ban him. Majid86's 'white-envy' is hilarious and sad at the same time.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 04:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Robtard
No, don't ban him. Majid86's 'white-envy' is hilarious and sad at the same time.

Ya, he is the poster child for what we should NOT be.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 04:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Ya, he is the poster child for what we should NOT be.

He's pissy and upset he wasn't born "white" and that white-girls reject him. I find that to be hilarious.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 05:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

For someone who is openly anti-islam, why dont you get the hell out of the UAE!?

Seriously, why don't you reverse that statement like :''For someone so anti-British why don't you get the hell out of England''?

Besides, I'm restoring the balance. You're there complaining about the immorality of white British people, threatening Islamic domination, wanting to get rid of all white people there and staying the hell out white areas, and I'm here drinking alcohol, eating pork (yes, sold and allowed for non-muslims) smoking in public, not wearing the head scarf and staying the hell out of Sharja. Balance as Universe intended it.

You know, in Dubai, Muslims are not allowed to buy alcohol, but me, as a non-Muslim am allowed, so Muslims (who cannot get a licence to get alcohol) would ask me to buy alcohol for them from the shop.

Corrupting the Arabian peninsula...one bottle of whiskey at the time.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Apr 20th, 2012 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 05:25 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I have some pork for you, baby.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 05:49 PM
tsilamini

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
You know, in Dubai, Muslims are not allowed to buy alcohol, but me, as a non-Muslim am allowed, so Muslims (who cannot get a licence to get alcohol) would ask me to buy alcohol for them from the shop.

So, I was watching this AJE doc about the heroin trade out of Afghanistan. During it, the journalist described an encounter he had with a smuggler:

First the smuggler showed him all the hash/marijuana he had, which was literally just strewn about the structure they were in, with little effort to hide it. Then he brought out opium, which was really only hidden in the bottom of bags and the like.

Then the smuggler, apparently grinning widely, asked if the journalist wanted to see the "hard stuff". The smuggler moved some furniture and lifted a rug, revealing a secret compartment in the floor. Within the compartment was a single bottle of, iirc, brandy.

Your anecdote totally reminded me of this. So funny to think of from the Western perspective, that someone would be more concerned to be caught with a single bottle of alcohol than with a large weight of opium or cannabis.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 06:05 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm assuming cos the Qur'an specifically forbids the drinking of alcohol. Not sure what it says about the drugs you noted above.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 06:12 PM
tsilamini

I'm assuming cos the Qur'an specifically forbids the drinking of alcohol. Not sure what it says about the drugs you noted above.

thats sort of exactly it

I've heard people say, pot smoking Muslims that is, that Mohammed was in support of marijuana (which wouldn't be surprising given the time period and location, though I don't know of any specific verses that support this), but for sure, it is the specific regulation against alcohol versus saying nothing specific about various "illegal drugs".

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 06:16 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Prolly cos Muhammad had cornered the market on marijuana and wanted fools to only do his drug.

Smart business practice, actually.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 06:19 PM
tsilamini

Prolly cos Muhammad had cornered the market on marijuana and wanted fools to only do his drug.

Smart business practice, actually.

so smart the alcohol industry has employed it 1400 years after his death

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 06:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Indeed. Same can be said for the tabacco juggernaut.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 06:21 PM