KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC's toughest reality warpers Vs Marvel's

DC's toughest reality warpers Vs Marvel's
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Worried DC's toughest reality warpers Vs Marvel's

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 09:14 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 09:14 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

DC would win hands down for many factors but the biggest deciding factor is their originality which marvel severely lacks, also dc was first and marvel copy/steals their ideas:
presence/spector=one above all
dr. polaris=magneto
dr. manhattan=dr. strange
thor=superman
sentry=superman
gladator=superman
iron man=batman
abstracts=dc death,time,space,love entities.
thanos=darkseid
ideas to implement real god than marvel copied
sub-mariner=aquaman
besides the fact that during a golf course meeting dc was discussing ideas of cosmic heros to marvel writers than few months later fantastic four were born.
only thing dc copied was galactus=imperiex and debatable hulk=doomsday.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 09:38 AM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

First off, your answer has almost nothing to do with the question.

Second, you've got a lot of stuff wrong there.

Namor was around 2-3 years before Aquaman.

Dr. Strange predated Manhattan and the Watchmen by roughly 20 years.

And how is Doomsday debatable? A monster of uncontrollable rage that gets stronger and more powerful? The only difference is that Doomsday is evil and he adapts and becomes immune instead of just getting stronger.

How is Iron Man a clone/copy of Batman? Aside from being rich and geniuses, they have nothing in common. And they aren't the only rich geniuses in comics, there are literally tons of those.

Magneto only debuted a few months after Polaris, and aside from similar powers, is nothing like him.

Thor is not in any way a Superman clone. Sentry and Gladiator yes, but not Thor.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 09:52 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I'll need some feats for the DC side, but I'm pretty sure that:

Marquis beats out Hourman.

MJJ beats out Parallx

Franklin beats Max.

Legion could potentially win, as he did create another world and put the current universe in a 5x10 box.

Also, I'm wondering why Molecule Man is here, unless you're talking the classic version that duked it out with Beyonder.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 09:54 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
First off, your answer has almost nothing to do with the question.

Second, you've got a lot of stuff wrong there.

Namor was around 2-3 years before Aquaman.

Dr. Strange predated Manhattan and the Watchmen by roughly 20 years.

And how is Doomsday debatable? A monster of uncontrollable rage that gets stronger and more powerful? The only difference is that Doomsday is evil and he adapts and becomes immune instead of just getting stronger.

How is Iron Man a clone/copy of Batman? Aside from being rich and geniuses, they have nothing in common. And they aren't the only rich geniuses in comics, there are literally tons of those.

Magneto only debuted a few months after Polaris, and aside from similar powers, is nothing like him.

Thor is not in any way a Superman clone. Sentry and Gladiator yes, but not Thor.

Thor was modeled after superman but isn't a clone. Dr. Strange is a clone of Dr. Fate, hulk was inspired partly by solomon grundy. Iron man isn't a copy of batman by any means though.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 09:58 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
DC would win hands down for many factors but the biggest deciding factor is their originality which marvel severely lacks, also dc was first and marvel copy/steals their ideas:
presence/spector=one above all
dr. polaris=magneto
dr. manhattan=dr. strange
thor=superman
sentry=superman
gladator=superman
iron man=batman
abstracts=dc death,time,space,love entities.
thanos=darkseid
ideas to implement real god than marvel copied
sub-mariner=aquaman
besides the fact that during a golf course meeting dc was discussing ideas of cosmic heros to marvel writers than few months later fantastic four were born.
only thing dc copied was galactus=imperiex and debatable hulk=doomsday.

I think you mean Dr. Fate= Dr. Strange. Fate came out first. Same with Doom Patrol and X-Men.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 10:06 AM
Senor Cage

MJJ beats out Parallx

Franklin beats Max.

Legion could potentially win, as he did create another world and put the current universe in a 5x10 box.

Also, I'm wondering why Molecule Man is here, unless you're talking the classic version that duked it out with Beyonder.

Any reasoning?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 10:06 AM
Hulkbuster1

Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think you mean Dr. Fate= Dr. Strange. Fate came out first. Same with Doom Patrol and X-Men.
yeah my bad. also dc implemented multiple universes first and the idea of a prime earth and destory that=destorying the omniverse. and antimonitor absorb all omiverse ernegy thats greater than galactus he was powered by all realities compared to galactus who rules one universe even debateble living tribunal since thanos , i believe, later beay him with heart of universe.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 10:18 AM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wow. DC bias much?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 12:40 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wow. DC bias much?

Hater.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 12:52 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by abhilegend
Hater.

Yes, that's right. I have been cleverly disguising my true DC hate.

EXCELSIOR, BITCHES!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 12:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

MJJ beats out Parallx

Franklin beats Max.

Post retcon Molecule Man also duked it out with the beyonder, as was said to be > Cube beings...

He's one of the few non-mutant reality warpers on Marvel Earth...

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 01:01 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes, that's right. I have been cleverly disguising my true DC hate.

EXCELSIOR, BITCHES!

You didn't fool me.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 01:10 PM
Hulkbuster1

Originally posted by abhilegend
Hater.
well in his defense marvel innovated comics by making the clones have issus making them relatable and thus marvel is popular to these kids gen of cod players they can relate to emo spiderman,psychotic anxiety social outcast anger issue tantrum hulk, bi-polar paraniod mental issue sentry, turrets syndrome deadpool=clone of dc deathstroke srsly, women pig iron man,thanos necrophilia,she hulk nymphomanic,dr strange gothic, and xmen discrimination civil wars=great stories for cod lol dc needs to srsly spice up names,stories and wars I mean league of extraordinary gentleman lol no this isnt the 40's spice up names and give us more darker stories although dc has complex intellectual stories unlike stan lees scientific based stories quote ''gamma sounds scintific even though i don't know anything about or what is gamma ray nevertheless it makes it scientifically accurate'' lolwut face-palm

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 01:10 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
well in his defense marvel innovated comics by making the clones have issus making them relatable and thus marvel is popular to these kids gen of cod players they can relate to emo spiderman,psychotic anxiety social outcast anger issue tantrum hulk, bi-polar paraniod mental issue sentry, turrets syndrome deadpool=clone of dc deathstroke srsly, women pig iron man,thanos necrophilia,she hulk nymphomanic,dr strange gothic, and xmen discrimination civil wars=great stories for cod lol dc needs to srsly spice up names,stories and wars I mean league of extraordinary gentleman lol no this isnt the 40's spice up names and give us more darker stories although dc has complex intellectual stories unlike stan lees scientific based stories quote ''gamma sounds scintific even though i don't know anything about or what is gamma ray nevertheless it makes it scientifically accurate'' lolwut face-palm

We can't read this properly.

Use some punctuation ffs.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 01:28 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Feat-wise, Mxy beats the rest combined.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 01:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

Pandora feat is also awesome she wrap all DC multiverses into one gaint multiverse. DCU, DCAU, Vertigo, and Wildstrom into DCNU

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 02:38 PM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ She merged 3 timelines into one timeline... And she needed Barry's [albeit undefined] help to do so.

That said, Pandora is one of the weakest characters in this thread.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 02:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

Galan are you trying to say Vertigo, Wildstorm and main DCU just timelime because the last time I check they were 3 different Multiverses part of DC Omniverse

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 02:53 PM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote