KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC's toughest reality warpers Vs Marvel's

DC's toughest reality warpers Vs Marvel's
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

She specifically said they were 3 individual timelines. She merged them into one timeline. With Barry's help.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 03:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hunbu04
Galan are you trying to say Vertigo, Wildstorm and main DCU just timelime because the last time I check they were 3 different Multiverses part of DC Omniverse

Except she didn't even merge Vertigo fully, as the Vertigoverse still exists (Hellblazer is still going)...

And I'm p.sure Wildstorm earth was said to be part of the 52 multiverses following Infinite Crisis...

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 03:02 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Any reasoning?

I'm pretty sure Marquis was running rampant over another version of himself and playing wild and loose with the entire multiverse as a result.

A weak version of Jaspers set out a reality warp that infected his entire timeline out of control and it had to be shunted into non-existence. The stronger version had to be shunted out of reality itself by a Fury-bot. The bot "died" as a result, and Jaspers reformed himself a while later.

Franklin as a child was beating out multiple Celestials, which are just under Living Tribunal iirc. As an adult he somehow got a boost from his younger self and gained even more power.

And a mental projection of Legion's created a new world and put our current universe/reality in a box. He wasn't even aware of this, and the only reason anybody discovered anything was because it was a fledgling power/personality who didn't have time to make a fully perfect replacement.

As I said though, these are just speculations on my half about the characters I know of. I know next to nothing of these DC guys. I don't even remember that future timeline with Future Hourman and all that stuff.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 03:21 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure Marquis was running rampant over another version of himself and playing wild and loose with the entire multiverse as a result.

A weak version of Jaspers set out a reality warp that infected his entire timeline out of control and it had to be shunted into non-existence. The stronger version had to be shunted out of reality itself by a Fury-bot. The bot "died" as a result, and Jaspers reformed himself a while later.

Franklin as a child was beating out multiple Celestials, which are just under Living Tribunal iirc. As an adult he somehow got a boost from his younger self and gained even more power.

And a mental projection of Legion's created a new world and put our current universe/reality in a box. He wasn't even aware of this, and the only reason anybody discovered anything was because it was a fledgling power/personality who didn't have time to make a fully perfect replacement.

As I said though, these are just speculations on my half about the characters I know of. I know next to nothing of these DC guys. I don't even remember that future timeline with Future Hourman and all that stuff.

Well, Hourman with a fraction of the worlogog was said to be infinite and Extant was creating universes out of nothing. Hourman also stopped the big bang from happening. It's a tough fight, either way.

Max I believe was omniversal threat. So, i'll side with him.

And didn't ZH Parallax punk Extant? Parallax also had universal/multiuniversal feats.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 08:09 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Galan007
She specifically said they were 3 individual timelines. She merged them into one timeline. With Barry's help.

She also shot Phantom Stranger in the head with mystical guns. evil face

She's seems like an legit fighter WITH massive reality warping feats. She's one of the most dangerous ones here. Time will tell.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 08:10 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Like I said, these DC guys are a mystery to me. But Jaspers powers were growing unchecked and he would have basically become a God over the entire Marvel Multiverse if he hadn't been stopped. And it took The Fury, a robot he himself created to do it.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 08:28 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
only thing dc copied was galactus=imperiex and debatable hulk=doomsday.

Orly??

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 08:38 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Odekahn
Orly??

Is that the newest episode? Must watch!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 09:21 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
DC would win hands down for many factors but the biggest deciding factor is their originality which marvel severely lacks, also dc was first and marvel copy/steals their ideas:
presence/spector=one above all
dr. polaris=magneto
dr. manhattan=dr. strange
thor=superman
sentry=superman
gladator=superman
iron man=batman
abstracts=dc death,time,space,love entities.
thanos=darkseid
ideas to implement real god than marvel copied
sub-mariner=aquaman
besides the fact that during a golf course meeting dc was discussing ideas of cosmic heros to marvel writers than few months later fantastic four were born.
only thing dc copied was galactus=imperiex and debatable hulk=doomsday.
just kill yourself

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 09:23 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by psycho gundam
just kill yourself

Don't scare off the new guy, psycho.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 09:48 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

read that post

his opinion can stay in whatever dank basement it came from

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 09:55 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

One of those dank basements with like, a permanent surface of inch and a half musty water?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 09:57 PM
Senor Cage

Some of those aren't far off, though. Instead of Superman for Gladiator it's Pre-Crisis Superboy. Actually the Imperial Guard was modeled after the Legion.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 09:59 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ everyone knows that. even if marvel was a direct imitation of dc, that has nothing to do with this thread.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 10:05 PM
Odekahn

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Is that the newest episode? Must watch!

It's one of the newer ones, and I don't care what anyone says... That's not Black Spider, that's Spider-man, lol.

That's got to be the most blantant ripoff I've seen since.... ever.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 11:13 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yeah. That was a pretty blatant rip-off. Costume design, fighting style and abilities. Even mid-battle quips and snarky comments.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 11:24 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Odekahn It's one of the newer ones, and I don't care what anyone says... That's not Black Spider, that's Spider-man, lol. That's got to be the most blantant ripoff I've seen since.... ever.

is that in the comic or just the cartoon?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 11:28 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

What's the actual fight here? There's a lot of "vs." entered into the OP.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 11:29 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. That was a pretty blatant rip-off. Costume design, fighting style and abilities. Even mid-battle quips and snarky comments.

I facepalmed at his "web-slinging" comment.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 11:30 PM
KingD19

Originally posted by Digi
What's the actual fight here? There's a lot of "vs." entered into the OP.

It's basically a separate team fight. Each DC warper is up against a Marvel counterpart warper. That's what I got anyway.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 11:40 PM