KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » James Heller vs Cole (Infamous 2)

James Heller vs Cole (Infamous 2)
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

James Heller vs Cole (Infamous 2)

Cole has good and bad powers.

This is James after P2 stoy maxed out.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 04:15 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

oh boy spoilers ahoy!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: from what I read and saw on the wiki he kills Alex and absorbs him so essentially he has all of alex power's am I correct?

I don't think he's beating cole based on the evil ending in 2 due to the fact [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he's the beast now

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 04:24 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phanteros
oh boy spoilers ahoy!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: from what I read and saw on the wiki he kills Alex and absorbs him so essentially he has all of alex power's am I correct?

I don't think he's beating cole based on the evil ending in 2 due to the fact [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he's the beast now

No beast just good/evil powers.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yeah Heller kills Mercer and absorbs him also after he uses a tendrill devastator thingy so large that's spreads across the whole city and kill all the infected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dRTq3JFv9k

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Apr 25th, 2012 at 04:33 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 04:29 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

They pretty much just killed any potential sequals with that.

Well I going to give the win to heller based on the information right now. he's basically a city buster going by that.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 04:39 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Well I going to give the win to heller based on the information right now. he's basically a city buster going by that.

If you liked p1 give p2 a run compared to 1 its f'n awesome.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 04:43 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Well Mercer says that he's moved beyond life and death so there potential for him to come back. At least I think thats Mercer.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 04:18 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Or the 3rd game could be about [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Heller vs Phariah...anyways as Heller said Mercer was an emo **** and he got skull ****ed...:P

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 04:32 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Ionic Drain. If that somehow doesn't kill Heller, I can imagine it slowing him down at least. When that happens, Cole can stun him with a precision shot to the face and then contain him via Ionic Freeze.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 10:59 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Ionic Drain. If that somehow doesn't kill Heller, I can imagine it slowing him down at least. When that happens, Cole can stun him with a precision shot to the face and then contain him via Ionic Freeze.

How about Heller whipfist his ass and plants a biobomb in him?Or just pulls a tendrill blackhole on him or a devastator.
Heller also has shields which can deflect tank shells and rockets I doubt he is gonna stand there and let Cole blast him....he never faced an opponent as fast or as strong or as agile as James.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Apr 30th, 2012 at 08:50 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 08:46 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Estacado
How about Heller whipfist his ass and plants a biobomb in him?

Cole would just redirect the whipfist with a kinetic pulse. James would have to grab him in order to do a biobomb but I don't think he can get that close unless he wants to face a barrage of megawatt hammers.

quote:
Or just pulls a tendrill blackhole on him or a devastator.

Cole uses Ice Launch to dodge the tendril blackhole. James' Devastator takes time for him to build it up and release it while Cole can use his Ionic abilities in an instant like Vortex, Freeze, Drain, and Storm so while Heller tries to perform a Devastator, he gets sucked up by a tornado.

quote:
Heller also has shields which can deflect tank shells and rockets I doubt he is gonna stand there and let Cole blast him.

So does Cole and at least when something hits his polarity wall/frost shield, he doesn't flinch

quote:
he never faced an opponent as fast or as strong or as agile as James.

You're right. He was just too busy fighting a being that was equivalent to Dr. Manhatten was all. Not like that matters roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Nemesis X on Apr 30th, 2012 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 08:21 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Ok then James pulls a city busting tendrill devastator on him...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 08:47 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Ok then James pulls a city busting tendrill devastator on him...

Then I guess Cole's allowed to use his Beast powers then if we're gonna go down that route.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 08:51 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Then I guess Cole's allowed to use his Beast powers then if we're gonna go down that route.

Except its not canon for Cole...stick out tongue

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 08:51 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Except its not canon for Cole...stick out tongue

And it's not canon for Cole having bad powers as well but you allowed it anyway.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 08:53 PM
Estacado
Legendary

And it's not canon for Cole having bad powers as well but you allowed it anyway.

Anyways with Beast powers its a stalemate since they cant kill each other both can tank nukes.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 08:55 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Anyways with Beast powers its a stalemate since they cant kill each other both can tank nukes.

Then don't make the match one-sided by giving Heller that ability.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 09:01 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Then don't make the match one-sided by giving Heller that ability.

What do you think about Beast Cole vs Heller(Mercer)?

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 09:03 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

What do you think about Beast Cole vs Heller[SPOILER - highlight to read]: (Mercer)?

Beast Cole would win. No matter what person Heller's consumed, he can't compete with something near god-like.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 09:18 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Well Mercer says that he's moved beyond life and death so there potential for him to come back. At least I think thats Mercer.

Yeah, I was thinking that that might not be mercer. A nuke couldn't take Mercer out, so why would someone be able to absorb him? Maybe that was an avatar? Hope Mercer is not gone...I like him much more than Heller. sad(((((((((((

On the thread, it is hard for me to decide if we can use beast mode.

Since we got a clarification from the thread starter....beast mode is not allowed. Therefore, this is an easy win from Heller.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 09:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The only thing Heller did notable after consuming Mercer was making a city wide Devastator and that shouldn't even be allowed unless Estacado purposely made this spite.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 09:39 PM